IDEA FOR DTV

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 pm » by Poooooot

Vulcanic wrote:me too poooooot i feel great when i dig hard to find the truth about something i didn't know and sometimes it's not so easy to find the truth online.

and good job pooooot on your last fact checking i just read it :cheers:

Like i said before we watch videos read forums here then after we have so many questions and then end up on wikki or something to find the truth, i believe the truth should be found here not there, this is the home of the truth revealed not the home of more questions :cheers:

alot time the truth gets burried in a thread too. So to have a spot for the truths would be so much easyer then trying to find that 1 post in 500page thread that had the answer

Yep! :flop: I guess it's true what elementary teachers told us all those years ago: Learning is fun :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:52 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooot leave your husband for me man :(

What has he got that I haven't ? Except for possible personal hygiene, a grip on reality, no psychotic issues, and is not prone to the odd bit of ultra violence for the slightest of reasons.

I'd be good for you man :(

I come with my own make up set too, which I will be happy to make you over with :)

I love you poooot, and the smell of your farts.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 pm » by Mozi!!a

Vulcanic awesome idea man :flop: :flop: :flop: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:Poooot leave your husband for me man :(

What has he got that I haven't ? Except for possible personal hygiene, a grip on reality, no psychotic issues, and is not prone to the odd bit of ultra violence for the slightest of reasons.

I come with my own make up set too, which I will be happy to make you over with :)

Unfortunately for you, my husband is a real babe, and I actually kinda like him. But we will always have this moment:
Never Forget
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Poooot leave your husband for me man :(

Unfortunately for you, my husband is a real babe, and I actually kinda like him. But we will always have this moment:
Never Forget

Thank about our children :cry:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 pm » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:Thank about our children :cry:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh wow, you're right!! Isn't she just precious?!

Seriously, though. That Say Anything picture made me laugh out loud for real. :lol: :lol: I'm not sure where/why this sudden infatuation came from, but you better watch it. If you really love me, you won't do this. I don't want any of the other ladies here to get jealous. They may try to cut me.

Plus, you're taking this thread wayyyyy off topic. Profess your love to me in an off topic thread. :love: :lol:
Matthew 7

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

dlslith wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Also, I am hearing this right ? You want DTV to start charging for exclusive content to paid membership ?

My idea was not for "paid membership" but only registered DTV members having access to our "wiki fact area"

1) that would keep posters from other sites using our website for research
2) would make new members feel good about having "exclusive access" to something
3) would encourage people to join

I guess it would be set-up like your mod forum that mods only have access to, also paid membership would kill the quality of our site i think, i dont think thats a good idea

FTR, I'm against paid membership. I joined this site freely and want to remain as such. I get the juxt of a paid membership to keep the bots and spammers out cause I just spent the last 2 hours deleting these f'krs from the newbies list. Yet as a free site..........it remains free. I like that idea

:peep:

With what Slith says here and I think we should call it Vulcanic's Verified

We start another topic called Been Verified like the Guest forum and members can submit checked verified submissions then the mods can move the item into Vuccanic's Verified topic if they agree that the item should be moved.

If later it is found to be debunked it could be removed if more evidence is produced that debunks it.

Cool idea :cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Thank about our children :cry:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh wow, you're right!! Isn't she just precious?!

Seriously, though. That Say Anything picture made me laugh out loud for real. :lol: :lol: I'm not sure where/why this sudden infatuation came from, but you better watch it. If you really love me, you won't do this. I don't want any of the other ladies here to get jealous. They may try to cut me.

Plus, you're taking this thread wayyyyy off topic. Profess your love to me in an off topic thread. :love: :lol:

Our love is never off topic, we should confess it to the world, and let our hideous child be guided by our ways.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancer: :flowers: :dancer:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm » by Cornbread714

Okay, you two. Get a tomb, I mean a room, puhleez.

Anyway, it all sounds good to me.

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 pm » by Malogg

A prize for the dumb@ss post of the week lol

ahahaa

:lol:
HAHA Image

PreviousNext