IDEA FOR DTV

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am » by Vulcanic

uggg now i'm going to have nightmares of clowns tonight I just know it!

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 am » by Cornbread714

Vulcanic wrote:uggg now i'm going to have nightmares of clowns tonight I just know it!

Is that a FACT? :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 am » by Spock

I nominate CornBread to check all the facts before they are posted.

Site Admin

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 9:49 am » by Disclosetv

Vulcanic wrote:I have what i feel is a great idea for this site I'm not sure if it is possible to even do but i atleast want to run the idea by you all.

This idea comes from the ancient aliens debunked video as we all were shuffling for the (real facts)

Could DTV have a FACT CHECKING section? Only facts about DTV Subjects maybe built like wikki where we all give imput and it can be disputed and checked for the truth?

DTV Does offer the TRUTH and to have a fact checker here would be very valuable, watch a video have question find out all on the same site, i don't think any paranormal site out there offers that but then again DTV stands out because we seek truth not make people believe in lies.

I'm curious what Lukas and mods and users think of this idea and if it's even possible?

Well, I could imagine a kind of DTV Truth Wiki (edited by the DTV useres themselves) by using one of these solutions:

http://mashable.com/2008/07/29/wiki-solutions/

This would give some big topics more depth (facts vs fiction) indeed and cross-linking back to videos, forum discussions etc would be possible. What do you think?

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 am » by Toxic32

I have a phd in quantum fluid interaction with inter-dimensional phased effects on time streams. My speciality is applying the theoretical experiment distribution of probabilities and still finding it's bullshit. I believe nothing and no one, I question everything and stay up all night drinking and smoking apart from that this sounds like a good idea......Just remember the world is flat and only looks round on google earth. It's a illusion and a myth that they created. The world is round...Prove it? The world is a picture on a page in the book of the universe which is gathering star dust in a library under the heading of forgotten species. Apart from that I'm the only alien sent here to keep an eye on you bastards just in case you get above your selves

:alien51:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 pm » by -Marduk-

Disclosetv wrote:Well, I could imagine a kind of DTV Truth Wiki (edited by the DTV useres themselves) by using one of these solutions:

http://mashable.com/2008/07/29/wiki-solutions/

This would give some big topics more depth (facts vs fiction) indeed and cross-linking back to videos, forum discussions etc would be possible. What do you think?

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Exactly what I thought, some kind of "DTV-Encyclopedia" implemented on the front page.

I like this idea.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 pm » by The57ironman

Toxic32 wrote:I have a phd in quantum fluid interaction with inter-dimensional phased effects on time streams. My speciality is applying the theoretical experiment distribution of probabilities and still finding it's bullshit. I believe nothing and no one, I question everything and stay up all night drinking and smoking apart from that this sounds like a good idea......Just remember the world is flat and only looks round on google earth. It's a illusion and a myth that they created. The world is round...Prove it? The world is a picture on a page in the book of the universe which is gathering star dust in a library under the heading of forgotten species. Apart from that I'm the only alien sent here to keep an eye on you bastards just in case you get above your selves

:alien51:

....i agree... :alien51:

.....why, toxic .............. i had no idea... :shock:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 4:31 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

I think it is Bitchen that you have such a close bond with the community and are willing to listen to what members would like to try. :flop:

Thanks Lukas Hurts
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm » by Daemonfoe

Disclosetv wrote:and cross-linking back to videos, forum discussions etc would be possible. What do you think?

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

That's what I was suggesting. :P

Daemonfoe wrote:Have you guys considered the idea of putting a list of forum thread links next to videos that discuss the particular video, then letting people rate the threads based on how correct they found the information discussed in each one?

This would be a good first step to simply sorting and grouping information already contained within the site. When a user makes a post, have a field for them to enter a video #, or put a link next to each video that creates a new thread in an appropriate category with the video # field already filled out.

This would create very little work as far as maintaining anything. Users could flag inappropriately linked threads, and moderators could be automatically notified instead of having to scan over all the videos manually.

:cheers:
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 pm » by TheDuck

I'm down with helping with this wiki thing if we wanna do it, will be fun trying to agree on facts but yeah anythings worth a try...

We mentioned radio earlier so I went and made a test station lol

Kinda messed up a little after the first track but yeah I got a bit better after a while...

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_john_smith_show_12 (30 mins)

I don't have a radio voice or radio mind so you're lucky I kept it kinda clean and didn't turn into turrets boy :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext