idea for improvement

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am » by Vertigo

you all know we often discuss the videos and pictures here if they're faked/cgi or not... well the idea now is.... how about a little chart under the videos/pictures where everyone can share his believe if the shown vid/pic is genuine of fake...some sort of the famous thumbs up/down just with the words genuine/fake...my english is not the best but i ill hope you catch my drift a little hehe...

well let me know what you think...

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 am » by Epicfailure

is there not a comments section and a star rating system?

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am » by -Marduk-

vertigo wrote:you all know we often discuss the videos and pictures here if they're faked/cgi or not... well the idea now is.... how about a little chart under the videos/pictures where everyone can share his believe if the shown vid/pic is genuine of fake...some sort of the famous thumbs up/down just with the words genuine/fake...my english is not the best but i ill hope you catch my drift a little hehe...

u mean that a poll should pop up automatically on every YT vid posted on the forum?

are u stoned man ?

gg

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 pm » by Vertigo

marduk2012 wrote:
vertigo wrote:you all know we often discuss the videos and pictures here if they're faked/cgi or not... well the idea now is.... how about a little chart under the videos/pictures where everyone can share his believe if the shown vid/pic is genuine of fake...some sort of the famous thumbs up/down just with the words genuine/fake...my english is not the best but i ill hope you catch my drift a little hehe...

u mean that a poll should pop up automatically on every YT vid posted on the forum?

are u stoned man ?

gg

no not like that there has to be some rules of course... not everyone should be allowed to... lets say just members with above 100 posts or so... but it should be visible for everyone...and not on every little video or pic... :headscratch: well i dont even know if thats possible but the basic idea is to share the opinion if the posted stuff is legit or not...the conversion of the idea is a different story...well maybe it can be added or attached to the post like a smily :think: :think: and then you are free to ad it to youre post if you think its necessary... all available to members with a longer post count or status...so no one could mess around with it...hmm yea something like that...

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 pm » by Vertigo

...another good idea was to "flag" confirmed hoaxes...
here the link, it was a comment on a video...
http://www.disclose.tv/members/viewvide ... Americans/
I would like to propose to DiscloseTV to add an extra choice when it come to flag a video :

Nudity or graphical content

Racial or hate content

Copyrighted content

Hoax (this category is missing!)

Regards

Nchourot (8 hours ago)

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 1:19 pm » by Otomon

You can always just make a thread about whatever video/pic you want to discuss and those who are interested will give you their opinion on it.

There is no reason for Lukkas to waste his time programming all this shit just cause your a lazy fuck.

But a serious idea for improvement would be just to make me the mothafucking king yo.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm » by Vertigo

otomon wrote:You can always just make a thread about whatever video/pic you want to discuss and those who are interested will give you their opinion on it.

There is no reason for Lukkas to waste his time programming all this shit just cause your a lazy fuck.

But a serious idea for improvement would be just to make me the mothafucking king yo.

i dont like youre language :top: ...anyway maybe you're right...as i said its just an idea...and i'll bet you dont want to read site after site of really long posts just to figure out it was fake all along too... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm » by Funnyman46

Did you forget the extra 'Yo'? :lol:

Here's what I use as a pre-determiner for videos;
*Play with no sound
*Play it with sound
*Is emotional state appropriate to video?
*Research other videos with similar content
*Research poster of original video
*Could it be a manmade object or misinterpretation of one?
*Is it CGI and if so, what are the clues
*Listen to others as they have insight I may not have
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm » by Sehwut

It's not a bad idea in itself,I quite like it....HOWEVER
Not a good idea for DTV,too many people here are competitive/petty/skeptical and wouldn't rate them fairly they would only rate out of hatred for a certain person or because they don't want that other person to have something rated higher than theirs.
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Next