Ideas for stopping Corporations-The Source of the NWO

Writer
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:00 am

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 5:21 pm » by Kitten


i think it's great that there are states claiming sovereignty...but we as consumers need to take personal action as well

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 pm

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm » by Ogmios


Good point Ratty. The Credit Union is a great thing. I have a savers account and the interest rates are great. I've also had a couple of loans from them. I think what sets it apart from the banks is the fact that they have no shareholders to answer to. During the credit madness of the past couple of years my bank were going crazy trying to get me to take out loans but the credit union did no such thing.

I like the idea of the Preacher in Steinbeck's 'The Grapes of Wrath': We should just have one big union to take care of everything.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 pm » by Inhdi


ogmios wrote:OK. I'm sorry. I was just letting off steam. Maybe we should all just lie down on the road.


Black or white, is it? No need for extremes 'cause TPTB are the extremists.

kitten wrote:i think a good start is to stop buying form big business and support the local family owned stores, farmer markets and buy used off kijiji, craigs list, garage sales. I also try to buy the lesser-known brand for groceries,i never eat at resturants or go to the movies and am growing a garden and have got mason jars for canning. if everyone started even small scale like this we would see a change.
also i read some where, someone suggested a credit union for banking, and trying to use plastic a lot less. reuse bags, etc..

i think boycotts are great to send a message but they are only tempoary, we need to make changes we can stick with everyday. (except walmart...man i hate that place)

what do you think?


ratty wrote:in the uk over the past few years a lot of cooperative banks owned and run by the public have opened no big names or companies involved and no heavy bank charges i think this is the way forward take controll of the money


gabriel892 wrote:Think about though. Like Exxon for example, itmakes over 350 billion a year in and yea I know its international and in over 70 states, but if on average every american spends about 20$ a week on gas, how much money would the companies lose if everyone stopped for as long as we could? there are over 250 million adults in america' Let's say that 150 million have cars. So 150 million x 20 = 3billion dollars a week. 56(weeks in a year) x 3 billion and you get the picture. Im sure my numbers are off, but can yall see what Im saying?

If people think plasticis harmful, all they have to do is stop buying it.

In hollywood, the writer's strike cost the film industry over 100 million dollars. The Oscars were even threatend to not be on tv and eventually the writers got what they wanted. So look at this as a strike against the oil companies. We protest saying we won't spend money on oil anymore until you come up with a less harmful product. The nation would be in such chaos that they would have to do something.I think thats a good idea, if people actually gave a damn


:flop: All good... as long as these measures are only transitory -Paper money must be abolished, banks should not exist- (See how difficult it is for people to think of life outside the monetary system? If anything, with money out of the picture, people will finally stop doing things just for money!)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm » by Rizze


inhdi wrote:
ogmios wrote:OK. I'm sorry. I was just letting off steam. Maybe we should all just lie down on the road.


Black or white, is it? No need for extremes 'cause TPTB are the extremists.

kitten wrote:i think a good start is to stop buying form big business and support the local family owned stores, farmer markets and buy used off kijiji, craigs list, garage sales. I also try to buy the lesser-known brand for groceries,i never eat at resturants or go to the movies and am growing a garden and have got mason jars for canning. if everyone started even small scale like this we would see a change.
also i read some where, someone suggested a credit union for banking, and trying to use plastic a lot less. reuse bags, etc..

i think boycotts are great to send a message but they are only tempoary, we need to make changes we can stick with everyday. (except walmart...man i hate that place)

what do you think?


ratty wrote:in the uk over the past few years a lot of cooperative banks owned and run by the public have opened no big names or companies involved and no heavy bank charges i think this is the way forward take controll of the money


gabriel892 wrote:Think about though. Like Exxon for example, itmakes over 350 billion a year in and yea I know its international and in over 70 states, but if on average every american spends about 20$ a week on gas, how much money would the companies lose if everyone stopped for as long as we could? there are over 250 million adults in america' Let's say that 150 million have cars. So 150 million x 20 = 3billion dollars a week. 56(weeks in a year) x 3 billion and you get the picture. Im sure my numbers are off, but can yall see what Im saying?

If people think plasticis harmful, all they have to do is stop buying it.

In hollywood, the writer's strike cost the film industry over 100 million dollars. The Oscars were even threatend to not be on tv and eventually the writers got what they wanted. So look at this as a strike against the oil companies. We protest saying we won't spend money on oil anymore until you come up with a less harmful product. The nation would be in such chaos that they would have to do something.I think thats a good idea, if people actually gave a damn


:flop: All good... as long as these measures are only transitory -Paper money must be abolished, banks should not exist- (See how difficult it is for people to think of life outside the monetary system? If anything, with money out of the picture, people will finally stop doing things just for money

A small segment from an illuminati member


During the great depression we controlled the food. We heaped mountains of food behind fences and let it rot. The hungry were then made to work in our labour camps even though there was enough and more to feed them. Do you really think you can beat us? You say you will hoard gold coins so you will still have money in the time of the crash. We can simply pass a law which outlaws the possession of gold as we have done in the past. If we find gold in your possession, we would simply confiscate it and put you in prison for breaking the law. While in prison you would be required to work in one of our prison industries.
Source of info
http://www.benabraham.com/html/letter_from_the_illuminati.html

Seems its an incredible task to take them down, lets just hope they get murdered as they sleep.
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 8:45 pm » by Inhdi


rizze wrote:Seems its an incredible task to take them down, lets just hope they get murdered as they sleep.


It's a nice thought, but i'm sure anybody who can actually get close enough to do the deed, will probably just want to take their place. They are just waiting for the violence to start...for the riots...for the 'Summer of Hell', to have the perfect excuse to set up the last fase of their master plan: the global police state. I, for one, am of the opinion that 'we' have powerful allies, who, for very obvious reasons, must remain in anonimity. Who? You ask. Well, how do we get the info (the really valuable one) that seeps through? How is it that some very unconfortable individuals are still alive?

Let's keep our eyes open and our hearts cool. Let's not loose it.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 9:16 pm » by Towelie


The largest companies have the funds to outlast anything we did, if we stopped buying stuff theyd just wait us out, after a couple of weeks(maximum) people would be queing up to buy there crap again. Our goverments should freeze the accounts of the super rich, take over there companies, split them up and run them for no profit(or use any profit in the public sector to help people,) our shares etc would be worthless but it would be worth it in the long run.

Just re-distribute the wealth.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 pm » by Inhdi


towelie wrote:The largest companies have the funds to outlast anything we did, if we stopped buying stuff theyd just wait us out, after a couple of weeks(maximum) people would be queing up to buy there crap again. Our goverments should freeze the accounts of the super rich, take over there companies, split them up and run them for no profit(or use any profit in the public sector to help people,) our shares etc would be worthless but it would be worth it in the long run.

Just re-distribute the wealth.


Best idea yet :flop:
Here's someone who has a very undeserved bad rap, and who beat you to it, Towelie,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7944564.stm

Conspirator
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 am » by Hansom


We really have no need for any kind of monetary based system whatsoever.
Everything you ever need to live on this plane of existence, be it food, shelter, clothing or a big screen TV, mobile phone, motor vehicle.
Requires energy, and the universe is absolutely brimming with it.
In fact everything is made of it.
When the characters in the star wars saga speak about "the force" what they are referring to is energy, but they have to give it some mystical name in order to sell the film.
And seeing as the energy is freely available, everything should be free.
You see energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transfer from one form to another.
And so everything you could ever need in this life is there for all in abundance.
We just need to utilize the energy.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 am

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 am » by Dazfromoz


I agree with kitten
Do your best to get off the grid, dont support multi national companies, become as self sufficent as possible, start bartering with your friends and neighbours for fruit and veg, clothing etc, obtain a pushbike for transport, never never never join an army, policeforce or any other kind of security force and if any of your friend say they want to do such a thing bop them on the head and tell them to wake up. One of the best forms of protest is simply non participation. Actively work with everyone you know to bring about a new mind set that is not relient on the current system of money for pay, trade you skills for pay whenever you can. If you have no skills learn some. Start to question why you are being charged for this or that, ask people to justify there reasons, make people around you take responsability for there words and actions/ inactions take every opportunity to be responsable for yourself and your own actions and above all stay positive the power of your thoughts are a real and tangable thing. My friend and I are musicians we only play at private parties we dont charge money for gigs we ask to be fed instead, or we trade our music for a skill ( eg: We'll play at your party if you come and fix our broken window etc ). All this adds up "screw the NWO"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 pm

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 am » by Inhdi


dazfromoz wrote:I agree with kitten
Do your best to get off the grid, dont support multi national companies, become as self sufficent as possible, start bartering with your friends and neighbours for fruit and veg, clothing etc, obtain a pushbike for transport, never never never join an army, policeforce or any other kind of security force and if any of your friend say they want to do such a thing bop them on the head and tell them to wake up. One of the best forms of protest is simply non participation. Actively work with everyone you know to bring about a new mind set that is not relient on the current system of money for pay, trade you skills for pay whenever you can. If you have no skills learn some. Start to question why you are being charged for this or that, ask people to justify there reasons, make people around you take responsability for there words and actions/ inactions take every opportunity to be responsable for yourself and your own actions and above all stay positive the power of your thoughts are a real and tangable thing. My friend and I are musicians we only play at private parties we dont charge money for gigs we ask to be fed instead, or we trade our music for a skill ( eg: We'll play at your party if you come and fix our broken window etc ). All this adds up "screw the NWO"


:flop: This is great! Let's become the majority...Money out - Barter in


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook