Ideas for stopping Corporations-The Source of the NWO

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 am » by Drjones

Hey,how do you STOP ANYTHING...you just say NO...and mean it..no matter what the consequences are,people are afraid of saying NO today because of the illusion of the consequence that THEY have artificially created in our minds.
Humanity is ONE,we share a common goal of being a decent species,not a war mongering one.I promise you things are going to get worse and we are all going to have to say NO enough of this shit NOW....KILL ME..do whatever you want to me but i aint submitting to ideals that do not serve humanitys best interests..know what i mean...
NO NO NO NO....
Let's start to affect REAL change... :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 12:06 pm » by Ogmios

There's a nice thread of thought happening here and I hate to interrupt it, but what of the rest of society. The ones who are not on this or any similar site.

Moreover, what of the ones who actuively participate and gain financially and socially out of this nightmare. I fear that more than just non-participation is needed. What is needed is some sort of mass consciousness expansion. Maybe This is where it all begins!
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 1:26 pm » by Hansom

ogmios wrote:There's a nice thread of thought happening here and I hate to interrupt it, but what of the rest of society. The ones who are not on this or any similar site.

Moreover, what of the ones who actuively participate and gain financially and socially out of this nightmare. I fear that more than just non-participation is needed. What is needed is some sort of mass consciousness expansion. Maybe This is where it all begins!

Yes the entire populace needs to be aware of there own capabilities, the power we yield as individuals and collectively is tremendous. We have created this universe and we are in command of our own destinies. Most people are either too busy doing their 9-5 or are subject to the most harrowing conditions they just want to make it through the day.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Writer

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm » by Kitten

i agree that there are still a lot of people who probably have no idea about this type of thinking, but the more we as a few people talk about it, blog it, say it on different forums, make videos on youtube or whatever else you can think of...it's as easy as posting as ad on kijiji with the headline-how to survival the financial meltdown...i think people will read it and say hey that sounds like a good idea becasue even though people me may not be aware of all the gritty details of the NWO, etc., they can identify with the financial crisis.

i think we should try it.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 pm » by Anse777

Some people will never get it. No matter how much is put in front of them they still won't get it.If someone is set on there ways it's hard to change them.Even after it's done to them they will still find some way to justify it.

Writer

PostWed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 pm » by Kitten

Initiate

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 2:32 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

I don't usually do this, but my post in the obama aig thread really should have been in this one, so I'm going to post it here more from continuity than anything else.
And yes I'm deadly serious.
7Hidden7Agenda7 : Avatar of Chaos, Wielder of the Key to the Watchtowers. wrote:When will people learn that all politicians should be fitted with lie-detecting, RFID Tazer Collars™?
Also tattoo them on the forehead with a Warning label
"DANGER!: Under No Circumstances Should This Person Be Trusted. Please take care to independently varify Everything this person tells you! Should you come into contact with this politician, please wash effected area thoroughly with boiling salt water. For prolonged exposure seek medical assistance immediately. If you suspect this politician may have entered your home Call the Emergency Hotline and a priest will be dispatched within 30minutes!"
Follow that up with outputting the RFID Tazer Collar™ to Google Earth and the public can track them all in real time. With a live feed from the collars built in cameras, 3d microphones, lie detector and assorted [Classified]!...
:!:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 am » by Damic

great topic....i think that the majority of us here today would agree that a moneyless society has to be a large part of our ultimate goal of total independance and freedom.i would like to expand the original question a bit farther if i may....how do we achieve our goal without becoming the same as those that we are fighting against? we have to be so carefull here because the goals for both parties are virtually mirror images.they want and will settle for nothing less than total controll over us,and we will settle for nothing less than total controll over ourselves,they want a cashless society,we want a cashless society...the main difference being that they have the weaponry and the will to destroy whatever steps into there path,no doubts,no pity,no looking back. i for one dont want to become that.violence for violence sake,no,violence for defensive purposes.absofriggenlutely.we must try to limit the suffering of our fellow planet dwellers as much as possible.i believe that refusing to purchase anything would only bring more hardship and problems for the innocents.
the world is not run on paper money,its run on credit correct? what would happen if everyone stopped using credit and debit cards? no interest payments,no bank fees,buy what you can afford instead of what you want.lets turn the tables and give them a creditless society. who said? "one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist"
thanks for letting me spew.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 am » by yoursoulmate

At first: Thank you gabriel892 for starting this topic, it's time to act

I'm living in Germany, but the same thing is going on here, as you all know, its global.

For example: That's the logo of the federal bank of Germany
For me, the symbolism is obvious..The snake with the sun above it (in case I'm paranoid) :mrgreen:

I think it's important that the connections between us people, who saw through the illusion, get stronger. There are people all over the world, who learned the truth and are engaged, but if we find each other and stay in contact, we can start a global movement, which will go around the planet like a wave, it would hold us together like a spider web and soon the gaps inbetween would be filled with more and more people who are aware of the truth.

(sorry for any mistakes..not a native speaker :oops: )

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 am » by Drjones

Stop co-operating with the system more and more....yeah it's not easy...you just DO WHAT IS INSTINCTIVELY RIGHT and go from there,THE TRUTH is undebatable,be completely honest with people,spill your feelings out there,don't bottle them up like the NWO want you too cos that WILL make you sick which again is what "they" want. :top:
It's a game to them but not to me,how bout you?Have we had enough of this shit yet?I think we have :sunny:

Previous