Ideas for stopping Corporations-The Source of the NWO

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 12:11 pm » by Sonicattack

That would not do anything, the only solution is to pass legislation banning corporations from being perpetual legal entities allowing them to own other corporations and go back to the good old days when the owner(s) where legally bound by their actions and their company's actions.

And I am sure there are other things that I missed, but corporations should never be allowed to become that big and that strong, no one should be allowed to become this big.

Stability and wealth will be insured through the fragmentation of economic processes, much like the internet, one node breaks down 10 others are there to pick up. Now one bank falls down or GM or any other, and the world suffers. Not to speak of the tremendous power they have.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:08 pm » by Hansom

You're on the right lines, but we need to learn to live without the money.
Stop buying any goods or services, stop working for them.
This needs to be done globally, for the foreseeable future.
This would bring the whole system crashing down.
We need to take our freedom back, stop wasting time waiting for a savior.
When this happens we can begin to really live again.
If we don't do this the earth will sort us all out.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm » by Inhdi

hansom wrote:... but we need to learn to live without the money.
If we don't do this the earth will sort us all out.

:flop: I'm all for a money-less, resource-based society. I've written about this before in here. But this type of change is so profound that most people can`t wrap their head around the idea of no-money.
In any case, it's nice to see someone else standing behind this very 'revolutionary' idea.
Pass the word.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 pm » by Ogmios

I think we should have a violent revolution and claim back the oil of the world as our birthright. The only thing is - the state have all the weapons.

In Britain today it is £5 per gallon of petrol. I Don't know what that is in dollars but the average worker might spend £20-30 per week on fuel. Remember when the Iraq war started and crude oil prices went mad? Causing fore-court prices to rise to stupendous levels? Well the crude oil is roughly back down to the prices of five years ago and we're still being screwed. There are no signs that prices are going to come down any time soon.

Meanwhile, the formerly nationalised BP has just posted profits of £36,000,000,000, or enough to run the health and education systems of a small but prosperous nation. You just can't ignore the correlation here. I think I might know where all that money the banks misplaced went too! That's just one corporation. I assume the situation is the same over in America. What we're talking about is a massive proportion of the world's wealth being paid in dividends to the shareholders of these companies.

So I say we start some kind of international neo-communist, international, revolutionary movement. We could state that every human has to be clothed, fed and educated before anyone makes a profit. I know we wouldn't last long but at least we'd be making some sort of point rather than sitting on our arses infront of computers.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:45 pm » by Inhdi

ogmios wrote:I think we should have a violent revolution and claim back the oil of the world as our birthright. The only thing is - the state have all the weapons.

In Britain today it is £5 per gallon of petrol. I Don't know what that is in dollars but the average worker might spend £20-30 per week on fuel. Remember when the Iraq war started and crude oil prices went mad? Causing fore-court prices to rise to stupendous levels? Well the crude oil is roughly back down to the prices of five years ago and we're still being screwed. There are no signs that prices are going to come down any time soon.

Meanwhile, the formerly nationalised BP has just posted profits of £36,000,000,000, or enough to run the health and education systems of a small but prosperous nation. You just can't ignore the correlation here. I think I might know where all that money the banks misplaced went too! That's just one corporation. I assume the situation is the same over in America. What we're talking about is a massive proportion of the world's wealth being paid in dividends to the shareholders of these companies.

So I say we start some kind of international neo-communist, international, revolutionary movement. We could state that every human has to be clothed, fed and educated before anyone makes a profit. I know we wouldn't last long but at least we'd be making some sort of point rather than sitting on our arses infront of computers.

Sorry, no violence :top: ...this is crucial!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 1:56 pm » by Ogmios

OK. I'm sorry. I was just letting off steam. Maybe we should all just lie down on the road.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 pm » by Hybridalienrob

We could state that every human has to be clothed, fed and educated before anyone makes a profit.

I like that idea, perhaps Gordon Brown will be pushing this at the up-coming G20 summit ? Somehow i doubt it, but i'd love to be a fly-on-the wall at that meeting if he or anyone else proposed this !
Seen it all before in the kindegardens of the Universe.
It would be quaint if it wasn't so damned scary.
I can't listen and i can't watch
I can see inside the machine
I can see the join, i can see the join
-h

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm » by Kitten

i think a good start is to stop buying form big business and support the local family owned stores, farmer markets and buy used off kijiji, craigs list, garage sales. I also try to buy the lesser-known brand for groceries,i never eat at resturants or go to the movies and am growing a garden and have got mason jars for canning. if everyone started even small scale like this we would see a change.
also i read some where, someone suggested a credit union for banking, and trying to use plastic a lot less. reuse bags, etc..

i think boycotts are great to send a message but they are only tempoary, we need to make changes we can stick with everyday. (except walmart...man i hate that place)

what do you think?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 4:39 pm » by Ratty

in the uk over the past few years a lot of cooperative banks owned and run by the public have opened no big names or companies involved and no heavy bank charges i think this is the way forward take controll of the money

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 5:07 pm » by Anse777

If every state in the union claims it's sovereignty would'nt that make the nwo useless?at least here?

Next