IDF strikes Gaza residential area, 4 dead & dozens injured

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 pm » by Phaeton

WillEase666 wrote:
Phaeton wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
The point being if you shoot anti tank missiles at a clearly superior military force, expect to get fucked up.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my primary statement.

Next to it being heartless and utterly disconnected from any sense of empathy to the criminal, inhumane situation.

You probably thought that was a real apt remark too, smiling in satisfaction as you posted it.

Truth hurts huh? Your defence of the palestinians is noble...but clearly one sided.

Dont flatter yourself.

Walk a mile in a Palestinian's shoes, and you will experience how 'truth hurts', my Christian friend.

Youre the onesided one. Any objective logic would end in the conclusion this is an uneven, dishonorable, inhumane situation. Only bias can conclude anything different.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 am » by mediasorcery

they are a forgotten people, theres a lot of hate around for them, the situation is pretty inhumane.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 am » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:they are a forgotten people, theres a lot of hate around for them, the situation is pretty inhumane.

Of this I agree. However, our friend Phaeton won't be happy until the state of Israel is non existent.
This isn't about walking in someones shoes. It's about retaliatory action. Shoot at me, I shoot back. :bang;

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm » by Phaeton

WillEase666 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:they are a forgotten people, theres a lot of hate around for them, the situation is pretty inhumane.

Of this I agree. However, our friend Phaeton won't be happy until the state of Israel is non existent.
This isn't about walking in someones shoes. It's about retaliatory action. Shoot at me, I shoot back. :bang;

See thats so typical. Why do you need to resort to lying, Will?

So very unbecoming. Especially for a self proclaimed 'Christian'.

And given your bias, its very much about walking in someone else's shoes.

These people are being opressed, mistreated in almost every facet of life.

Id absolutely love to see your opinion when your land is being occupied, your family being harassed with no end, your home being pillaged, your wife being raped, your child being murdered.. Checkpoints at every corner.. By a state of the art foreign military, while you only have the odd anti tank missile and bomb strap at your disposal.

Guess what Will will do.

Will will kill.

Kill to defend and avenge himself and those he loves against the overwhelming opressor.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm » by *WillEase*

Are you on drugs?
If the people in GAZA don't want to suffer these casualties, stop firing rockets on Israel.
Also, I never made any claims of being Christian, Jewish or anything else for that matter.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 pm » by Rydher

This is obviously a false flag operation orchestrated by an arm of the Palestinian Security Services.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 pm » by Phaeton

WillEase666 wrote:Are you on drugs?
If the people in GAZA don't want to suffer these casualties, stop firing rockets on Israel.
Also, I never made any claims of being Christian, Jewish or anything else for that matter.

:D
..And the dude askes me if Im on drugs. Thats rich.

No matter the occupation. No matter the opression of civilians by a military apparatus. No matter the inherantly inhumane situation. These pesky Palestinians just need to stop acting up and lay belly up.

Just like you would do ay buddy.

Why dont you go blow your Trumpet again, mr. 'Im no Christian'.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:22 pm » by zangazanga75

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 pm » by Rydher

Phaeton wrote:Why dont you go blow your Trumpet again, mr. 'Im no Christian'.

Using that logic he must be Russian too. Since he uses RT sources a lot. :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 pm » by Phaeton

Sigh..

Youre pretty dim for a lightbulb.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext