IDF strikes Gaza residential area, 4 dead & dozens injured

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:18 pm » by Annabella

Phaeton wrote:Sigh..

Youre pretty dim for a lightbulb.

Hehehe, go tell 'm P..

BTW i think mr. LOWLIFE is right about just one thing.. i am not very good at this.

Tried to send you a PM but don't even know how??

Could you enlighten me one this one?

:oops:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 pm » by Phaeton

Annabella wrote:
Phaeton wrote:Sigh..

Youre pretty dim for a lightbulb.

Hehehe, go tell 'm P..

BTW i think mr. LOWLIFE is right about just one thing.. i am not very good at this.

Tried to send you a PM but don't even know how??

Could you enlighten me one this one?

:oops:

Go to 'Mails' in the top of the screen youre looking at right now [next to 'Uploads'], choose 'new message', add my name in the first box, title in second, text in third.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm » by Opalserpent

WillEase666 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:they are a forgotten people, theres a lot of hate around for them, the situation is pretty inhumane.

Of this I agree. However, our friend Phaeton won't be happy until the state of Israel is non existent.
This isn't about walking in someones shoes. It's about retaliatory action. Shoot at me, I shoot back. :bang;

if the cia thinks they won't exist in ten years and I can't see russia and china putting up with their
projects being destroyed in africa and the middleeast. Can you?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:38 am » by *WillEase*

:banana:
Thanks. Phaeton will just say this is Israeli propaganda or some other bullshit not based on fact or truth.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 am » by Opalserpent

Jeez, I wonder who made the above video, I notice the comments section is disabled, no surprise. :top:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinio ... 86715.html

A poll of Jewish Israelis published last week in Ha'aretz newspaper created headlines round the world with its findings of support among the public for discriminatory policies. Some greeted the survey's results as vindication of claims made by critics of the Jewish state; others pointed to what they said were flaws in the methodology and how the statistics were being presented.

There is, however, no need for such a poll in order to reach the conclusion that Israel is guilty of apartheid: The facts speak for themselves.

Firstly, a clarification about terminology. To talk about Israeli apartheid is not to suggest a precise equivalence with the policies of the historic regime in South Africa. Rather, apartheid is a crime under international law independent of any comparison (see here, here, here, and here). As former UN Special Rapporteur John Dugard put it in the foreword to my first book: "It is Israel's own version of a system that has been universally condemned."

It is impossible to understand this "system" without remembering that its foundations were laid by the ethnic cleansing that took place in the Nakba. With the establishment of Israel in 1948, up to 90 per cent of the Palestinians who would have been inside the new state were expelled, their properties confiscated, and their return prevented. As these refugees were denied citizenship and their right to return ignored, Israel passed legislation to open up the new borders to Jews everywhere.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Listen to the below idf soldiers as they gloat about shooting unarmed civilians.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Check out the below documentary and realise that apartheid is well and truly alive.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The below bloke has been there and seen the horrors.

Upload to Disclose.tv

below bloke is very honest: Listen to zionist anchor man try to change subject.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I could go on posting links to apartheid evidence but I'll wait and see if you post another Israeli made
propaganda video. :alien:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 am » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:

:banana:
Thanks. Phaeton will just say this is Israeli propaganda or some other bullshit not based on fact or truth.

Opalserpent wrote:Jeez, I wonder who made the above video, I notice the comments section is disabled, no surprise. :top:

None of these videos have disabled the comment section. :censored:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:27 am » by Opalserpent

LOL, mabey, but I believe you are lying by saying there is no apartheid in Occupied Palestine and israel.

Writer

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 am » by Imnottheone

This crap has been going on for thousands of years. I say duke it out. Don't hold back. Heartless comment? Yes. Would it work? hmmmmm......

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 am » by *WillEase*

Opalserpent wrote:LOL, mabey, but I believe you are lying by saying there is no apartheid in Occupied Palestine and israel.

Pull your head out of Phaeton's ass for a moment.
"Apartheid in occupied Israel"?
Are you saying GAZA actually belongs to Israel and is occupied?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 8:46 pm » by Phaeton

Heres the score mr. anti Christian.. I mean mr. 666.
Its about a civilian congregation being opressed by an occupying heavily armed military force, backed by the US of A and most of Europe - for decades.

The fact you are denying this, commenting things like 'if you shoot, expect to be shot at', gives ample insight to your biased utter disconnection from reality. Your complete lack of empathy.

Lovely character traits sir, you have fun with that.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext