IDF strikes Gaza residential area, 4 dead & dozens injured

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 9:10 pm » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:Heres the score mr. anti Christian.. I mean mr. 666.
Its about a civilian congregation being opressed by an occupying heavily armed military force, backed by the US of A and most of Europe - for decades.

The fact you are denying this, commenting things like 'if you shoot, expect to be shot at', gives ample insight to your biased utter disconnection from reality. Your complete lack of empathy.

Lovely character traits sir, you have fun with that.

Throwing stones at me doesn't change the facts. The fact is, the IDF exists and shouldn't be taken lightly. This isn't about Israels right to the land they now possess. This is about someone fool heartedly firing missiles at them. What did you think Israel would do...pack up and leave?
If you want to debate Israel's rights to the land, start your own thread.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm » by zangazanga75

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 am » by *WillEase*

zangazanga75 wrote:Fat Gaza

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop: :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 pm » by Phaeton

WillEase666 wrote:
Phaeton wrote:Heres the score mr. anti Christian.. I mean mr. 666.
Its about a civilian congregation being opressed by an occupying heavily armed military force, backed by the US of A and most of Europe - for decades.

The fact you are denying this, commenting things like 'if you shoot, expect to be shot at', gives ample insight to your biased utter disconnection from reality. Your complete lack of empathy.

Lovely character traits sir, you have fun with that.

Throwing stones at me doesn't change the facts. The fact is, the IDF exists and shouldn't be taken lightly. This isn't about Israels right to the land they now possess. This is about someone fool heartedly firing missiles at them. What did you think Israel would do...pack up and leave?
If you want to debate Israel's rights to the land, start your own thread.

Rightt.
Just like the 'fool hearted American Natives' fired arrows at the superiorly armed / organised 'honorable American soldiers' huh..

"Stupid mofo's.. what were they thinking."

These Indians were ten times the men the US soldiers were, and these Palestinians are ten times the men the Israeli soldiers are. You wouldnt know true guts & honor if it bit off your left nut.

Dude, you got it twisted. Whatever though.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous