IDF to Palestinians: Bring forth Gaza war complaints

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 pm » by Snutz

Have we not all been aggressors at some point in time, hell, many points in time?

The propaganda wins? Assuming my perspective is propaganda, why do we give Israel just as much money as we do the rest of the populated world combined each year? Why do we give them a little lagniappe on top through congressional "bonuses"? Why do we sell them virtually all the military technology we have, to use on others? And while we're at it, why do we only hear your perspective in the mainstream? You are correct sir, Propaganda wins!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm » by Proto

snutz wrote:Have we not all been aggressors at some point in time, hell, many points in time?

true ,but what i specifically meant was that it was the Arab armies and Palestinians
militia's where the one to attack after the UN declaration in 48 ,the British mandate
was the last occupier in a long line ,but it was UN decision not Britain .
and first thing the Palestinians and Arab armies did is to attack Israel .
from there it all went downhill .

snutz wrote:The propaganda wins? Assuming my perspective is propaganda, And while we're at it, why do we only hear your perspective in the mainstream? You are correct sir, Propaganda wins!

what mainstream media fox ? on most MSM you keep hearing israel war crimes
Israel genocide and other crap...

snutz wrote:why do we give Israel just as much money as we do the rest of the populated world combined each year? Why do we give them a little lagniappe on top through congressional "bonuses"? Why do we sell them virtually all the military technology we have, to use on others?

well u.s got a large Jewish population and all presidents need there support .
Israel and U.S are allies , U.S got interest that Israel will stay around .
it's also a 2 streams way, Israel develop technologies which it probably shares with
the U.S ,and who knows how many other reasons .

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm » by Proto

concrete wrote:Why does Israel have a vote in the UN security council?

why not ?

concrete wrote:Why when the IAEA asks Israel to join, they don't? Yet they scream bloody murder on countires that have.

not just any country , but a country that hold extremist ideology and threaten
the destruction of Israel on usual basis,while supporting proxy organizations
to terrorize Israel borders .

concrete wrote:Don't they have a nuclear reactor?

yeah but they are not mentally unstable like the Iranian regime

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm » by Justhuman

proto wrote:
concrete wrote:Spin all you want.
You will not change my opinion, and I will not change yours. Only truth will.
:

Proto, this is the ultimate truth - you will not change their opinion, period. I gave up trying long time ago. These people call themselves conspiracy theorists, that do not beleive the media, but all their opinions are based on the media. All this hatred to jews and Israel is being fed by media and they eat it very well and ask for more! Speaking about hypocrisy..
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key.

Lyrics from Already Gone, peformed by the Eagles for their 1974 On the Border album

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 10:33 pm » by Lowsix

proto wrote:it's also a 2 streams way, Israel develop technologies which it probably shares with

Oh absolutely..our "Allies" you speak of have deployed the most sophisticated listening devices and phone monitoring systems in the ENTIRE WORLD against The US, i mean how could we POSSIBLY take that the wrong way?

I mean with all the Isreali Spy rings deployed against us..
how could we take THAT the wrong way?

Yes, of course, we are all friends,
and its warm Fuzzies for all...

(unless you're palestinian, or syrian, or lebanese, or Iranian..or Iraqi..or...or...)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm » by Proto

LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:it's also a 2 streams way, Israel develop technologies which it probably shares with

Oh absolutely..our "Allies" you speak of have deployed the most sophisticated listening devices and phone monitoring systems in the ENTIRE WORLD against The US, i mean how could we POSSIBLY take that the wrong way?

I mean with all the Isreali Spy rings deployed against us..
how could we take THAT the wrong way?

Yes, of course, we are all friends,
and its warm Fuzzies for all...

(unless you're palestinian, or syrian, or lebanese, or Iranian..or Iraqi..or...or...)

yeah , spy ring my ass ,those where Israelis that worked without working permits
in the u.s , pretty much like the girl that you once posted that sold a painting to you .
if you want to believe the stupid idea of spy ring go ahead .

how exactly Israel "deployed the most sophisticated listening devices and phone monitoring systems in the ENTIRE WORLD against The US"

you have any proof for this or you again spit something out of your ass ?
and don't give me a link to that story about the back door the Israeli company
that developed the phones system software implemented , cause there is no evidence
that it was used or going to be used against the U.S .

Previous