If Ancient Aliens Created mankind?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

mediasorcery wrote:this is conjecture, but part of the deception may be that they want us to think of them as gods? ie that they made us, but i dont think they did, in fact, f&^%$uck them, they kidnap people and do really horrendous stuff to them against there will, does that sound like "our creators"

its a meme, being pushed on us, dont trust them man, look at there track record, they hide like shifty f8765ukkers, they have given us nothing but trauma, wheres the cure for cancer, if there so advanced and benevolent?

wheres the green tech, why hanging around but no obvious contact, it stinks i tell you, they are not what they seem,

im teling you from FIRST HAND experience here, i dont lie, i would like to get them by the scrawny neck and go at em with a blow torch and a couple of [uknowat] for wat they did to me a few weeks ago, still feeling mentally drained from it, im angry about it, fuming actually.

dont get sucked in by all the history channel programming and movies/media portrayal, et movies,theyre mongrels.

they are the djinn, nothing good will come from them, look what happpened in atlantis 50k years ago when they showed u to"help"? it imploded eventually with war.

WTF Mediasorcery are you saying you were abducted a few weeks ago?
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 4:00 pm » by mediasorcery

yeh i am mate, sadly, fukit, not telling you lightly ok, probably should have said nothing, mate im fuming, it has made me pretty upset from it actually, anyway, im just telling you wat happened to me middle of the night,i coldnt stop it, if i had the means, id fry the fu876kkers.
id burn them alive.

it has taken me 3 weeks to get over it,the anger.and sadness.

not good for you , theyre fu*&^%$kkers. didnt intend to mention this at all here, or anywhere,too late now. wat diff does it make now.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 4:23 pm » by mediasorcery

its taken me a long time to understand, but now i realise they have been doing it since i was a child,

mate, they are here to steal something from us, against our will, they could be doing it to you, and u may not know it,

anyone can say anything on the net, i just dont give a shit anymore, even my dog has been strange for the last few weeks, quiet, when it happened, he was yelping in his sleep poor little fella, he sensed them b4 me, he was traumatised by it too i think,
the devil can fool a man, but not a dog, im a tough old c987unt and get over shit, but it left me feeling abused and violated in a BIG way.

well, who else can i tell? my family? dont think so, i dont care who knows here, its distant, had to tell someone i guess. i didnt intend too, only just though about it then, it just came out, i gues the thread reminded me of it just then, id put it out of my mind,

im sorry, for the anger. our capability for compassion and love, makes us the greatest thing in the universe, not like those jealous soulless freaks.

how do you fight something that goes through a wall? and snatches you?

do you remember a few mnths bak, i was at the beach taking fotos, i sent them to spok, he posted them here? with the ufo objects in the sky???? see? they dont like it, because, i think maybe somehow i can see them, maybe anyway. i dont know,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

mediasorcery wrote:its taken me a long time to understand, but now i realise they have been doing it since i was a child,

mate, they are here to steal something from us, against our will, they could be doing it to you, and u may not know it,

anyone can say anything on the net, i just dont give a shit anymore, even my dog has been strange for the last few weeks, quiet, when it happened, he was yelping in his sleep poor little fella, he sensed them b4 me, he was traumatised by it too i think,
the devil can fool a man, but not a dog, im a tough old c987unt and get over shit, but it left me feeling abused and violated in a BIG way.

well, who else can i tell? my family? dont think so, i dont care who knows here, its distant, had to tell someone i guess. i didnt intend too, only just though about it then, it just came out, i gues the thread reminded me of it just then, id put it out of my mind,

im sorry, for the anger. our capability for compassion and love, makes us the greatest thing in the universe, not like those jealous soulless freaks.

how do you fight something that goes through a wall? and snatches you?

do you remember a few mnths bak, i was at the beach taking fotos, i sent them to spok, he posted them here? with the ufo objects in the sky???? see? they dont like it, because, i think maybe somehow i can see them, maybe anyway. i dont know,

Wow that's wild. I feel I was taken several times maybe 10-12 in and around 1965-1966 but nothing lately. I figure they were/are here looking for their family line or DNA chain. But I don't know in your case.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 pm » by mediasorcery

yeh, i hear you, ive put it together now a bit more clearly, i think, they have an overview of us, that we dont have, they see our energy bodies, and prey on the ones that are resonating with brightness, or higher mindset possibly,i dont know tho, just speculating, id like to know,

im very connected to nature, so why me? is that it, i really dont know,

im certainly no 1 special at all, a complete insignificant fuk and glad to be,

i do kno im a bit frightened of them coming back, if they did give the military advanced technology, whats it being used for in the world???
to feed everyone? to make peace, NO.
its being used as a spy grid, to enslave us all, like pr)(*ism,

man when i woke up after wat went down that night 3 weeks ago, i was shattered!!! broken by it, f987ukin lowlife, i dont do nothin wrong by no1 or nothing, have trouble squishing bugs for fuks sake, how dare they, they did it to break my will maybe, or target me for some reason, maybe because when your in a highly grounded headspace at times, and half the time i am,albeit a work in progress of course, you r a threat to there scheme, i dont know, trying to piece it all together,

i do know if i was an alien, i would not take someone outta there bed against there will,nno matter wat. ever, i get the feeling there was people with them too,like alphabet you know? directing it maybe, very hard to know,

profoundly disturbing shit.

theres some real aholes on this planet, im telling you, they targeted me, as if to say, we can do watever we want, and u cant do nothin to stop us, like a message, to play ball,[maybe to stfu even} thats wat it felt like, afterwards.in hindsight.

wat sort of mongrel does that to some poor insignificant useless fuk living in aus? it really happened man, my body was sore the next day, like physically hurt. still am, ahhh, said too much,

i was even going to quit dtv thinking maybe thats why i was targeted,

i think maybe the ones who are "taken" who describe a pleasant experience are being tricked by them, and the rest who are hyper sensitive to energy see them for what they really are, a bunch of freak show maggots, kniving with humans of the same ilk to fuk the rst over,

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 am » by RATRODROB

mediasorcery wrote:yeh, i hear you, ive put it together now a bit more clearly, i think, they have an overview of us, that we dont have, they see our energy bodies, and prey on the ones that are resonating with brightness, or higher mindset possibly,i dont know tho, just speculating, id like to know,

im very connected to nature, so why me? is that it, i really dont know,

im certainly no 1 special at all, a complete insignificant fuk and glad to be,

i do kno im a bit frightened of them coming back, if they did give the military advanced technology, whats it being used for in the world???
to feed everyone? to make peace, NO.
its being used as a spy grid, to enslave us all, like pr)(*ism,

man when i woke up after wat went down that night 3 weeks ago, i was shattered!!! broken by it, f987ukin lowlife, i dont do nothin wrong by no1 or nothing, have trouble squishing bugs for fuks sake, how dare they, they did it to break my will maybe, or target me for some reason, maybe because when your in a highly grounded headspace at times, and half the time i am,albeit a work in progress of course, you r a threat to there scheme, i dont know, trying to piece it all together,

i do know if i was an alien, i would not take someone outta there bed against there will,nno matter wat. ever, i get the feeling there was people with them too,like alphabet you know? directing it maybe, very hard to know,

profoundly disturbing shit.

theres some real aholes on this planet, im telling you, they targeted me, as if to say, we can do watever we want, and u cant do nothin to stop us, like a message, to play ball,[maybe to stfu even} thats wat it felt like, afterwards.in hindsight.

wat sort of mongrel does that to some poor insignificant useless fuk living in aus? it really happened man, my body was sore the next day, like physically hurt. still am, ahhh, said too much,

i was even going to quit dtv thinking maybe thats why i was targeted,

i think maybe the ones who are "taken" who describe a pleasant experience are being tricked by them, and the rest who are hyper sensitive to energy see them for what they really are, a bunch of freak show maggots, kniving with humans of the same ilk to fuk the rst over,

FFS Mediasorcey, that sounds horrendous.
youve obviously suffered som trauma, and i feel for you.
i dont know what to make of your claims, i believe in alien life and in light orbs, ufos etc but i dont know what to make of this.
if these fckers are here and hav infiltrated our governments and are messing with people via abductions for fck knows why, then hopefully they must hav a weak point, something humans could target to take them down, dunno, just tryn to understand your story and what can be done about it.
maybe if hundreds of abductees could form a discussion group (without using hipnotic regression or what ever its called) and really go through it all with each other, nit pick every incident then maybe a common weakness could be identified and used against them, dunno mate, probably seems like ive lost the plot now
but just really thinkin out loud, every one and everything has a weak point.

wish u luck pal :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:31 am » by Truthdefender

Constabul wrote:I think the return element of lore and myth is a longing to recapture something lost. I subscribe to the idea humans are a mix of martian (from mars) and hominid (from earth). That at some point co mingled to produce humans as we are. Which lends to the difficulty found in the fossil record (even tho the processes of fossilization require specific precepts to even happen). We can track the evolution of hominids really well, then a gap happens, bone structures become weaker and more lithe.
Loyd pye's work on hominids is really good in linking these elements. ive linked and commented on this a number of times.

So yes i think it is vary possible, as to my thinking, our world was destroyed ( in essence ) What ever event created the hammers bracelet pelted mars destroying the atmosphere and forcing an exodus to the nearest habitable planet. Or something to this effect, does not necessarily have to be during the formation of the hammers bracelet, to me it just seems an event level with repercussions that could devastate an atmosphere.

In a nut shell anyway. Given time and effort can line it out a lot better. Ultimately tho for the questions posed, If in 'created' you can consider breeding and forming a new species in essence creation... then yes created.
The earlier ancestors would have carried knowledge with them, that for generations to come would seem almost god like, as vast repository's of teaching and knowledge would be lost in such a move (hasty migration). No matter how much they tried, the level of know how would not equal the prior teachers, until a new repository was formed in some way.

likely hope of survivors would bring about a Returning, or rescue arch type that given long enough time would begin to warp and change to fantastical stories and lore. Eventually being taught as a lore of origin to a new species of critter (humans). Introducing what we deem as aspects of civilization to an otherwise tribal pack like social habits.

when you look at what we have found, you consider neanderthals, hominids of various sorts, little hobbit like creatures and pigmies(sp?) then throw humans, various apes, monkeys and other intelligent creatures into the mix, and alot for mutations, or just plain aberrations in the mix. You have the grounds for imagination to range fairly wide.. and you are still only accounting for a small fraction On this planet.

Crazy grounds to lose one self in musing.

Of course many would see this as fantasy anyway, while professing the resurrection and ascension of another some 2000 years before they were born, and still be straight faced in calling me crazy..
go figure.

Man I was gonna so dis you til you qualified your statements at the end! :cheers: What's up brother?
Last edited by Truthdefender on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:35 am » by Truthdefender

Webcat wrote:If Ancient Aliens Created mankind?

Then can we sue them for faulty goods?

:mrgreen:

"What do you mean, welcome to earth and where's your lawyer?"

:cheers:

Finally a logical path to take with the AA theory. We blame God for our lot, then fawn all over the idea of Aliens creating us. Has our lot changed, with the change in creators? Not at all. Why the hypocrisy?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:37 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcery wrote:this is conjecture, but part of the deception may be that they want us to think of them as gods? ie that they made us, but i dont think they did, in fact, f&^%$uck them, they kidnap people and do really horrendous stuff to them against there will, does that sound like "our creators"

its a meme, being pushed on us, dont trust them man, look at there track record, they hide like shifty f8765ukkers, they have given us nothing but trauma, wheres the cure for cancer, if there so advanced and benevolent?

wheres the green tech, why hanging around but no obvious contact, it stinks i tell you, they are not what they seem,

im teling you from FIRST HAND experience here, i dont lie, i would like to get them by the scrawny neck and go at em with a blow torch and a couple of [uknowat] for wat they did to me a few weeks ago, still feeling mentally drained from it, im angry about it, fuming actually.

dont get sucked in by all the history channel programming and movies/media portrayal, et movies,theyre mongrels.

they are the djinn, nothing good will come from them, look what happpened in atlantis 50k years ago when they showed u to"help"? it imploded eventually with war.

Amen brother!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:40 am » by mediasorcery

thanx,

I feel better letting it out, i mean who can u tell?

My thoughts lately have come to this, many of the pharoahs who had themselves mummified to an exacting degree did so in the knowledge that later on in time ie many thousands yrs later, the same "brotherhood of the eye" would have the technology to "resurrect" them ie using dna cloning techniques these egyptians could be "resurrected" or cloned back into existence, and to me, looking at all the archaelogical activities conducted by "agencies" around the world, they have been searching for the dna of the "great men of old" to rebirth them as the new coming super race, except they are freaks of nature and will do terrible things like they did in the days of old,thats why they were wiped out in the first place,
like setting up another mass world control grid, such as it is now.
Last edited by mediasorcery on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext