If Ancient Aliens Created mankind?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 am » by Truthdefender

I just read to the end MS, and I feel for you man. It's not random and it's deeper than we want to believe. And it can be stopped! I won't trivialize your experience with dogma but know that we have protection if we ask for it!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:01 am » by Skydog

Try not to do a Phillip Coppens and die before disclosure.Thats a day i hope i get to see!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 am » by Malogg

Skydog wrote:Try not to do a Phillip Coppens and die before disclosure.Thats a day i hope i get to see!

ahaha cracker of a comment. . .

But really WTF ya wanna go create something so fkn dumb for?

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 am » by mediasorcery

Truthdefender wrote:I just read to the end MS, and I feel for you man. It's not random and it's deeper than we want to believe. And it can be stopped! I won't trivialize your experience with dogma but know that we have protection if we ask for it!

i know wat ur saying and fully agree. i have been doing that lately. surprisingly.

i came to it from a lot of scepticism for yrs, bizarre turnaround hehe? :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 am » by Noentry

mediasorcery wrote:yeh i am mate, sadly, fukit, not telling you lightly ok, probably should have said nothing, mate im fuming, it has made me pretty upset from it actually, anyway, im just telling you wat happened to me middle of the night,i coldnt stop it, if i had the means, id fry the fu876kkers.
id burn them alive.

it has taken me 3 weeks to get over it,the anger.and sadness.

not good for you , theyre fu*&^%$kkers. didnt intend to mention this at all here, or anywhere,too late now. wat diff does it make now.

Media I have heard many stories like this but never have a heard one from a person I trust and respect.
The person you are, that I have got to know over these years compels me to believe you.
Normally I would take what you have claimed with a pinch of salt. As it is you I will take what you say as reality.
From what I understand they select you for your soul.
From what I understand it can only mean you have a soul that has done exceptionable things through out history and that is why they have chosen you.

Please tell me could there be any chance you were under the influence of any type of drugs/alcohol during your encounter?

Have you ever tried hypnotic regression, to see if you can tap into your previous hidden memories?

What you have said has fascinated me greatly.
Your experience would led me to the conclusion we are in the mist of a spiritual war.
A war multidimensional in nature, where religion and reality mash together to resemble some aspect of the truth of what is going on today.

I am gonna think about what you have written. I will have more questions.

Know this they Media they did not choose you by accident.
There is a deeper meaning as to why this is happening you.

The chosen few who do get abducted are
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm » by Skydog

Malogg wrote:
Skydog wrote:Try not to do a Phillip Coppens and die before disclosure.Thats a day i hope i get to see!

ahaha cracker of a comment. . .

But really WTF ya wanna go create something so fkn dumb for?

Lol! I may not be the sharpest tool in the box Mal,but trust me,your no fkn mastermind either!
:cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 pm » by Electriccity

good ?

the way i see it is, i dont think that they created us from scratch. nor do think one being (GOD) created us and everything else either. i believe man (various human types like Neanderthals etc) came about naturally through evolution like rest of the species on earth. now i dont know the names of all the human type creatures like the Neanderthals but i know that theres several like 5 or more. but i remember hearing that between us and one before us was a giant difference in a very short period of time. like what usually took thousands of years only took 100's or less.

so i believe that ancient aliens traveled here an experimented on us an help evolve us to what we are today. an although there is no tangible physical proof that they came in our past, there is just to much evidence all around the world to say that they haven't. majority of religions believe that they God/Gods came here from another world. theres cave paintings religious art such as in the bible an other religion artwork of flying objects in the sky. not to mention that many countries that had absolutely no way of contact with each other all build similar structures an have similar stories. an seen on one show that couple of em had statues n drawings of animals that was on other continents that they possibly couldn't have seen. so something was in contact with man all around the world.

Now did they tell us to call them God and worship them or was it just something man did when coming in contact with them. and think about it if all the stories in the bible an other religious stories were to happen today. we wouldn't refer to them as religious encounters but alien encounters. what are god and angels beings that descend from the sky just like aliens

an if all that is true that they did in fact come here in our past and help us evolve into who we are today, thats the reason why theres so many sightings they just coming and checking up on us and they are very disappointed from all the wars how we treat each other an how we destroying earth. They maybe waiting for a better time when we have resolved most of those issues.

now many people have asked why haven't they contacted us traveling all that way. for one if they been coming here since ancient times then they travel is beyond advanced by now lol. it might not be that difficult to them. with our current knowledge and could be due to lack of mineral that we dont have here on earth we can't achieve it and seems far fetched to us traveling the distance in space. doesn't mean that they can't like i said they may have minerals on there planet that we dont have on ours that make it possible. another reason could be because there not aboard the crafts. just like were doing sending satellites and robots through space to collect data etc. thats what they could be doing except theirs really advanced and unlike us can control them like a remote control car instead of just sending them out and let em float alone.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 pm » by Richc

Its more likely Aliens are not Alien. They are our Ancestors.

They are the remains of ancient Earth based civilizations that stayed safe after one of the Earth shattering events in the past.

We come from the line of humans that didn't stay safe and barely survived and had to go through the whole evolution thing again. ( learn everything again from scratch. )

What i am talking about here could go back hundreds of thousands of years.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Previous