If Ancient Aliens Created mankind?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 6:49 am » by Hurtswhenipee

If Ancient Aliens Created mankind? And we considered them God/Gods who through out history said they would return in ancient writings and tablets.

Is it possible they never returned because their world either was destroyed by war or some asteroid that struck it?
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 am » by RATRODROB

ah ha good question HURTS, if our perceived "gods" are really ancient aliens and their world has been destroyed by war, asteroids or anyother thing, i still think they would be able to get here.

if these aliens do actually exist and hav been here before, it means they hav already mastered space travel in nuts and bolts craft or by worm holes or interdimentional travel or what ever, so when there planet were destroyed, i reacon there would hav been enough of the little fckers flyin around somewhere that they wernt all killed in the destruction of their planet.

this means the survivors would be lookin for somewhere else to park their arses, like fckn here.

keep ya eyes to the skys peeps cause they is a comin. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :peep:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 am » by Seth

i think we can all agree they exist.
not sure in the whole 'they created us' thing though.
how ever that would explain their interest in us.
why else would they be shooting around our skies?

:peep:
Force no friend, Fear no foe.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 am » by Constabul

I think the return element of lore and myth is a longing to recapture something lost. I subscribe to the idea humans are a mix of martian (from mars) and hominid (from earth). That at some point co mingled to produce humans as we are. Which lends to the difficulty found in the fossil record (even tho the processes of fossilization require specific precepts to even happen). We can track the evolution of hominids really well, then a gap happens, bone structures become weaker and more lithe.
Loyd pye's work on hominids is really good in linking these elements. ive linked and commented on this a number of times.

So yes i think it is vary possible, as to my thinking, our world was destroyed ( in essence ) What ever event created the hammers bracelet pelted mars destroying the atmosphere and forcing an exodus to the nearest habitable planet. Or something to this effect, does not necessarily have to be during the formation of the hammers bracelet, to me it just seems an event level with repercussions that could devastate an atmosphere.

In a nut shell anyway. Given time and effort can line it out a lot better. Ultimately tho for the questions posed, If in 'created' you can consider breeding and forming a new species in essence creation... then yes created.
The earlier ancestors would have carried knowledge with them, that for generations to come would seem almost god like, as vast repository's of teaching and knowledge would be lost in such a move (hasty migration). No matter how much they tried, the level of know how would not equal the prior teachers, until a new repository was formed in some way.

likely hope of survivors would bring about a Returning, or rescue arch type that given long enough time would begin to warp and change to fantastical stories and lore. Eventually being taught as a lore of origin to a new species of critter (humans). Introducing what we deem as aspects of civilization to an otherwise tribal pack like social habits.

when you look at what we have found, you consider neanderthals, hominids of various sorts, little hobbit like creatures and pigmies(sp?) then throw humans, various apes, monkeys and other intelligent creatures into the mix, and alot for mutations, or just plain aberrations in the mix. You have the grounds for imagination to range fairly wide.. and you are still only accounting for a small fraction On this planet.

Crazy grounds to lose one self in musing.

Of course many would see this as fantasy anyway, while professing the resurrection and ascension of another some 2000 years before they were born, and still be straight faced in calling me crazy..
go figure.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 10:56 am » by mediasorcery

No, they didnt create us, they may have messed with our women and buggered our gene pool with repty dna, but nah, they didnt make us, not in my op. sorry, but it dont make sense, who made them? see. doesnt work.

Its also not what the books say either.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:13 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Cool replies :flop:

In the Movie Prometheus there is room for interpretation the guy who appears to kill himself at the start may have been a prisoner or bad seed DNA and they exiled him to die here on Earth. Early in earths formation. They discovered that his DNA evolved and that is the reason they were headed to Earth to erase this mistake! (The Woman survivor wanted to know why they were headed to Earth to destroy us) They never came back to finish us off because the Aliens got loose and killed them before they got here!
I know this is just a movie but wow what an idea!
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 pm » by The57ironman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Cool replies :flop:

In the Movie Prometheus there is room for interpretation the guy who appears to kill himself at the start may have been a prisoner or bad seed DNA and they exiled him to die here on Earth. Early in earths formation. They discovered that his DNA evolved and that is the reason they were headed to Earth to erase this mistake! (The Woman survivor wanted to know why they were headed to Earth to destroy us)

... :peep: ...see now..? ...that whole DNA thing is a good subject...

our DNA isn't complete ...or broken.. :headscratch:

we only use 10-15% of our brain.. :headscratch:

there's a lot of oddities about the human genes...

:cheers:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:41 pm » by Rizze

Ancient aliens could have been the NWO of the day, the reason they left was the people rose up and destroyed them and all the ancient temples that they could, especially those built in honour of them.
The fckrs are still around today, we know them as big corporations, their minion are our governments and leaders.

Today we are like the slaves of old, and like in the past we shall rise and fck them off to where they belong.
It seems present history is mirror of then.
Can't wait for Canary wharf to fall.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 pm » by Webcat

If Ancient Aliens Created mankind?

Then can we sue them for faulty goods?

:mrgreen:

"What do you mean, welcome to earth and where's your lawyer?"

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm » by mediasorcery

this is conjecture, but part of the deception may be that they want us to think of them as gods? ie that they made us, but i dont think they did, in fact, f&^%$uck them, they kidnap people and do really horrendous stuff to them against there will, does that sound like "our creators"

its a meme, being pushed on us, dont trust them man, look at there track record, they hide like shifty f8765ukkers, they have given us nothing but trauma, wheres the cure for cancer, if there so advanced and benevolent?

wheres the green tech, why hanging around but no obvious contact, it stinks i tell you, they are not what they seem,

im teling you from FIRST HAND experience here, i dont lie, i would like to get them by the scrawny neck and go at em with a blow torch and a couple of [uknowat] for wat they did to me a few weeks ago, still feeling mentally drained from it, im angry about it, fuming actually.

dont get sucked in by all the history channel programming and movies/media portrayal, et movies,theyre mongrels.

they are the djinn, nothing good will come from them, look what happpened in atlantis 50k years ago when they showed u to"help"? it imploded eventually with war.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next