If anybody needs help, one question for free.

Writer

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm » by MickyMouse

Micky Mouse 01/11/1928

Is Goofy a dog or what?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm » by Torofamily

MickyMouse wrote:So a random stranger offering amazing pearls of infinite wisdom such as "there's no money in art, get a job" and asking for your full name, date of birth and interests in your life arrives here on DTV out of nowhere and people just start doing it? This is clearly not the crowd I thought it was.....

lol........it only matters if you give a fuck............otherwise its all gravy my friend.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm » by fairy2515

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Neil Jordan Born: February 25, 1950 Sligo
Will I continue to keep on producing great work or is my creative capacity waning..

Hello, Neil and welcome. I see you can continue your producing work but your actual source of income will be another occupation.
You can have success this year and next year you'll have a good opportunity to develop and improve your creativity because i feel it's like a gulp of fresh air for you. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 pm » by The57ironman

william corbiel
February 17, 1963

.....how successful will i be..?

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:37 pm » by 99socks

MickyMouse wrote:Micky Mouse 01/11/1928

Is Goofy a dog or what?

Not only that, but its a dog with a dog for a pet.

Pluto.

whoaaaaa....freaky shit maynard

LowSix <----

MickyMouse wrote:So a random stranger offering amazing pearls of infinite wisdom such as "there's no money in art, get a job" and asking for your full name, date of birth and interests in your life arrives here on DTV out of nowhere and people just start doing it? This is clearly not the crowd I thought it was.....

Pinche Cabron Negrito...is not really a real name.

Neither is one of the other ones on here.

hmmmmm
Last edited by 99socks on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm » by Torofamily

fairy2515 wrote:
Will I continue to keep on producing great work or is my creative capacity waning..

Hello, Neil and welcome. I see you can continue your producing work but your actual source of income will be another occupation.
You can have success this year and next year you'll have a good opportunity to develop and improve your creativity because i feel it's like a gulp of fresh air for you. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

i was waiting for the punch line but i see your serious............. :badair: im out
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 pm » by Cia212

fairy2515 wrote:
Mikemess wrote:What will become of my Art Career?

Michael Jarvis
April 6, 1967

Hello, Michael and welcome. You've got many talents. You could be a good artist and literary artist. Also you're quite good in designing or decorating something.
If you want to be a wealthy man art is not sphere where you can earn much money. Take just a hobby. Interesting hobby. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy

Decorating?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 pm » by Poooooot

Isn't that the guy that wrote The Crying Game? :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

fairy2515 wrote:

Best Regards,
Fairy

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001403/

Oh woe is me, and I hought I was doing ok in my chosen field..A very neutral reading that be, Fairy

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 pm » by domdabears

Dom DaBears (it's French)

6/27/82

Will me and her ever end up together???? please!!!!!!! Tell me!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext