If anybody needs help, one question for free.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 am » by Cornbread714

Opalserpent wrote:If you have backpacker lodges around and lots of horny tourist chicks you should hang out at their local bars or pretend to be a tourist and rent out a room near the common room.

You are one creepy motherfucker.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 am » by domdabears

Cornbread714 wrote:
Dom - Romances born on the Internet never work, trust me (with the possible exception of L6 and Socks - they deserve each other)

Internet?

I was joking.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am » by Opalserpent

So what, you go to a bar to pick up women, so why not go to a backpacker lodge full of horny backpacker chicks?

LOL, what are we waiting for, why are we commenting on posts we haven't even posted yet dude?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 am » by Fatdogmendoza

[quote="Opalserpent"]

It took me a long time to learn that if a chick doesn't like you theres no point obsessing and hurting
yourself over it.

I have fond memories of backpacker chicks

WTF

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 am » by Opalserpent

I am implying that my happiest days came from backpacker chicks, so sue me.

Australian chicks have unrealistic expectations if they are pretty and will rob you blind in 4 months

after defacto relationship breakup. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

I don't settle for second best and no scrubbers please.

My mums sister has 200 million U.S. and I may go over their later in life and find a soul mate

in Chile.

My mums sister is nice lady. You get used to being a bachelor living on scraps after

a while. Who says life is about having 5 kids and premature death due to stress?
Last edited by Opalserpent on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 am » by domdabears

Guys. C'mon.. It's me... Papa domdabears.

Let the games begin. hey ohhhh

We've been coming to the same party for 13 years now, and in no way is that depressing... :scary:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 2:10 am » by -Marduk-

domdabears wrote:Guys. C'mon.. It's me... Papa domdabears.

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 am » by domdabears

GALVATRON wrote:
domdabears wrote:Guys. C'mon.. It's me... Papa domdabears.

Weak.

I guess you need to see the movie.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 am » by Zer0

Opalserpent wrote:It took me a long time to learn that if a chick doesn't like you theres no point obsessing and hurting
yourself over it.

You must remember that 50 percent of marriages end up in divorce anyway.

If you have backpacker lodges around and lots of horny tourist chicks you should hang out at their local bars or pretend to be a tourist and rent out a room near the common room.

I have fond memories of backpacker chicks, I don't think I would have cared if I got herpes
at the time.

So you are saying to replace my genuine love and concern for this being..with meaningless and illegal sex?

Can anyone in here actually give me something to work with? Or are you all just a bunch of faggets?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 am » by Poooooot

Otoel wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:It took me a long time to learn that if a chick doesn't like you theres no point obsessing and hurting
yourself over it.

You must remember that 50 percent of marriages end up in divorce anyway.

If you have backpacker lodges around and lots of horny tourist chicks you should hang out at their local bars or pretend to be a tourist and rent out a room near the common room.

I have fond memories of backpacker chicks, I don't think I would have cared if I got herpes
at the time.

So you are saying to replace my genuine love and concern for this being..with meaningless and illegal sex?

Can anyone in here actually give me something to work with? Or are you all just a bunch of faggets?

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext