If not a human conspiracy, What then?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 pm » by Towelie

I dont think theres any form of indoctrination going on, if there is its an amazingly hopeless attempt at it as it only seems to have an effect on those that already believe.
I am looking forward to seeing V when it comes out, i remember seeing it as a kid and never forgot the scene where one of the reptilians eats a mouse. :flop:
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:14 pm » by Pindz

THIS IS NOT SCIENCE FICTION

THE "VISITORS" DIDNT JUST GET HERE, THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS

THEY LOOK LIKE HUMAN BUT THEY ARE NOT

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:19 pm » by TheDuck

Was watching something the other night can't remember what but it had zilch to do with aliens then the break came on and low and behold a space ship hovers above the car(a new Renault Megane), a bit random..

This was the UFO.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 10:54 pm » by Pindz

THE KEY PROOF:

FIRST OF : YOU NEED TO SEE "V" MINISERIES
SECOND: YOU NEED TO SEE MOVIE THEY LIVE

BOTH MOVIES ARE ABOUT THE SAME ENTITIES LIVING ON EARTH

THE KEY IS IN THEIR LETTERS

LETTERS FROM THEY LIVE :

LETTERS FROM "V":

COINCIDENCE DONT EXIST.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 11:05 pm » by TheDuck

What would those letters mean though man...that is the question otherwise its slightly meaningless, no offence, I also always try to remember this:

People don't seem to have original thoughts, everything has already been thought of, bit hard to understand and I didn't explain it very good.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 11:08 pm » by TheDuck

What would those letters mean though man...that is the question otherwise its slightly meaningless, no offence, I also always try to remember this:

People don't seem to have original thoughts, everything has already been thought of, bit hard to understand and I didn't explain it very good.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 11:12 pm » by Pindz

theduck wrote:What would those letters mean though man.

i dont know what that mean ,,, i was telling you (somebody whos listening)

THAT THERE ARE SOME MAJOR CONNECTIONS
BETWEEN MOVIE THEY LIVE and "V" MINISERIES

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 11:27 pm » by TheDuck

Sound P don't worry man I always listen, They is a great film and pretty much spot on i.m.o, gotta read between the lines sometimes. Just having a butchers to see if I can find who came up with those letters/symbols..

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 pm » by TheDuck

Living nightmare of an alien takeover

You wake up to discover Britain has been taken over by aliens. The government and the royal family have fled into exile. National and local government, the army, the police, schools and universities, major banks and businesses and hospitals are now all run by aliens. They don't speak English.

When your children go to school they are told lessons are no longer in English, and they are forced to learn the alien language. British television, radio and newspapers are closed down, replaced by alien publications.

Your home is bulldozed and your family forcibly rehoused in an apartment block. This is to make way for new housing for the thousands of aliens who pour into your town. Soon they outnumber the British three to one. Churches are closed down and ministers imprisoned. One or two important churches are kept as "living museums" so the aliens can pretend they are not suppressing religion.

Traditional British sports are banned, so tennis, rugby and football disappear. Police can enter your home or search you on the street for evidence of Britishness - a union flag, football posters, a banknote with the Queen's head. The penalty is imprisonment and torture.

Slowly and thoroughly everything that stands for Britain is removed: history, culture, traditions, the basic human right to freedom of speech and of religion. And you can do nothing.

Then you wake up and realise it's a nightmare. But it isn't if you're Tibetan. If you live in Tibet or the western provinces of China, this is what is happening. That is why Tibetan men, women and children are protesting - and dying. For them the nightmare is real.
Pamela Manfield
Stotfold, Bedfordshire

Interesting.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 pm » by Pindz

LOLS

try to find about the Reptoid Letters something :flop:

Next