If Religion is true...

Initiate

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm » by Stone069

I am not sure what their math is? Their science on the other hand would have to be creationist based would it not? Therefore they are not claiming the world is billions of years old, but only 6,000 years old or so. We definitely have proof the world is older then that and if they teach that the world is billions of years old then they are contradicting themselves when they preach the word of god and say that an all powerful created this world in six days and rested on the seventh. So I have to believe that they are not teaching what is accepted by the majority of people. The rise of creationist "science", has been driven by the indoctrination of young children of their congregation. Now I do feel that main stream science is ignoring those finding which contradict their "beliefs" such as theories of numerous civilizations whom have inhabited our planet in the distant past. Just as the church refuses to acknowledge evidence of the world being so old and not as young as they would like you to believe.

Previous