If Religion is true...

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 pm » by Roadkill

Why would Churches choose to keep their tax exempt status in exchange for keeping their voices silent?

Seems they value money more than their faith or God.

Prove me wrong.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:51 pm » by Boondox681

keeping silent about what?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm » by Charashc

But you got the wrong question.

The evidence you have is an answer to a "If religion church is teaching is true.." question.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm » by Roadkill

charashc wrote:But you got the wrong question.

The evidence you have is an answer to a "If religion church is teaching is true.." question.

I think its all sh!t. Sorry I am biased. But you get what I am saying.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:56 pm » by Roadkill

boondox681 wrote:keeping silent about what?

I am asking a question. I am not here to cure your ignorance.

Google it if you are ignorant about it. Or better yet , try reading a book.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm » by Opiwan

roadkill wrote:
boondox681 wrote:keeping silent about what?

I am asking a question. I am not here to cure your ignorance.

Google it if you are ignorant about it. Or better yet , try reading a book.

You're a hypocritical piece of work. Your opening assumption is ridiculous, that churches keep their mouth shut in exchange for tax exemption. There's no reason to explain why to you either, as it is obvious you are simply butt sore about people of faith, and fail to admit that you live by faith yourself.

I truly believe most your anger with people is actually anger within yourself, because at this point it is apparent you live a complete lie. And you come across as nothing more than an marginal mentality with an axe to grind.

I would tell you to read a book as well, but you come across as more of a video gamer.

Just sayin, you know, you don't come across as smart at all, more like a pissed off teenager with his ass on his shoulders.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm » by Roadkill

Prove me wrong.

Why would they choose Tax exemption over freedom of expressing their faith?

Thanks for your critique of my angry, poor empty life. Now can you answer the question?

I never claimed intelligence. I am just not stupid enough to believe the bullshit that is religion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm » by 99socks

roadkill wrote:Why would they choose Tax exemption over freedom of expressing their faith?

It's not about keeping quiet from expressing their faith, it's about keeping quiet about endorsing politicians. But trust me, the churches use every opportunity they can to pick apart each issue and each position.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm » by Opiwan

roadkill wrote:Prove me wrong.

Thanks for your critique of my angry, poor empty life. Now can you answer the question?

I never claimed intelligence. I am just not stupid enough to believe the bullshit that is religion.

There is no need for me to waist the time in proving you wrong. Your statement is so ridiculous, you need to prove your point.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 pm » by Punjedi

roadkill wrote:Prove me wrong.

You referring to this?

"In the past, pastors could speak freely from the pulpit, even about specific candidates and elections, without worrying about tax exemptions. However that changed in 1954, when Congress passed a tax code amendment proposed by then-Sen. Lyndon Johnson that prohibits any speech favoring or opposing a political candidate by tax-exempt institutions. "
Nihil Sine Fide!

Next