If Religion is true...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 pm » by Roadkill


Why would Churches choose to keep their tax exempt status in exchange for keeping their voices silent?

Seems they value money more than their faith or God.

Prove me wrong.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10669
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:51 pm » by Boondox681


keeping silent about what?
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 990
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm » by Charashc


But you got the wrong question.

The evidence you have is an answer to a "If religion church is teaching is true.." question.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm » by Roadkill


charashc wrote:But you got the wrong question.

The evidence you have is an answer to a "If religion church is teaching is true.." question.



I think its all sh!t. Sorry I am biased. But you get what I am saying.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:56 pm » by Roadkill


boondox681 wrote:keeping silent about what?



I am asking a question. I am not here to cure your ignorance.

Google it if you are ignorant about it. Or better yet , try reading a book.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm » by Opiwan


roadkill wrote:
boondox681 wrote:keeping silent about what?



I am asking a question. I am not here to cure your ignorance.

Google it if you are ignorant about it. Or better yet , try reading a book.



You're a hypocritical piece of work. Your opening assumption is ridiculous, that churches keep their mouth shut in exchange for tax exemption. There's no reason to explain why to you either, as it is obvious you are simply butt sore about people of faith, and fail to admit that you live by faith yourself.

I truly believe most your anger with people is actually anger within yourself, because at this point it is apparent you live a complete lie. And you come across as nothing more than an marginal mentality with an axe to grind.

I would tell you to read a book as well, but you come across as more of a video gamer.

Just sayin, you know, you don't come across as smart at all, more like a pissed off teenager with his ass on his shoulders.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm » by Roadkill


Prove me wrong.


Why would they choose Tax exemption over freedom of expressing their faith?

Thanks for your critique of my angry, poor empty life. Now can you answer the question?

I never claimed intelligence. I am just not stupid enough to believe the bullshit that is religion.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7636
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:24 pm » by 99socks


roadkill wrote:Why would they choose Tax exemption over freedom of expressing their faith?



It's not about keeping quiet from expressing their faith, it's about keeping quiet about endorsing politicians. But trust me, the churches use every opportunity they can to pick apart each issue and each position.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm » by Opiwan


roadkill wrote:Prove me wrong.


Why would they choose Tax exemption over freedom of expressing their faith?

Thanks for your critique of my angry, poor empty life. Now can you answer the question?

I never claimed intelligence. I am just not stupid enough to believe the bullshit that is religion.


There is no need for me to waist the time in proving you wrong. Your statement is so ridiculous, you need to prove your point.

Conspirator
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 pm » by Punjedi


roadkill wrote:Prove me wrong.


Why would they choose Tax exemption over freedom of expressing their faith?

Thanks for your critique of my angry, poor empty life. Now can you answer the question?

I never claimed intelligence. I am just not stupid enough to believe the bullshit that is religion.



You referring to this?

"In the past, pastors could speak freely from the pulpit, even about specific candidates and elections, without worrying about tax exemptions. However that changed in 1954, when Congress passed a tax code amendment proposed by then-Sen. Lyndon Johnson that prohibits any speech favoring or opposing a political candidate by tax-exempt institutions. "
Image
Nihil Sine Fide!


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook