If Santa could bring answers for Christmas

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm » by Slith

thebluecanary wrote:Dear Santa,

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I've been a good girl this year, because I'm pretty sure you and I know that's not the case. However, I have TRIED really hard to behave, so that has to count for something right? So, this year, for Christmas, I would REALLLY like to know the truth about the Luciferian agenda and how it all ties in with mind control, ritual abuse, the CIA, drug cartels, serial killers, and the US Military. If you can't bring me that, I'll understand, I'd hate for anything to "happen" to you and Mrs. Claus. So maybe you could hook me up with the truth about who is really behind wikileaks and what their agenda is? Or, if not that, definitely a pony.

Love, The Blue Canary

PS:I'll be sure to leave you a 6-pack of PBR and a jumbo Slim Jim under the tree.

lmao. I love your stuff Canary

Initiate

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:38 pm » by Santaclaus

Santa does not bring answers, stupid. Ho, ho, ho! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm » by Zer0

Selena Gomez
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm » by Boondox681

that is a good question.if i had to pick one,it w'ould be the info and answers to the MKULTRA program(and every entity it's ever changed it's fuckin name to).
i believe they've probably done more than any other to control/kill us.
and they're still doing it.

oh yea,fuckin' fake-ass NASA too.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:55 pm » by Freedom2013

I've always wondered if the earth was round.
HERE comes Santa Clause!

Merry Christmas DTV :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 am » by Thebluecanary

dlslith wrote:

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I've been a good girl this year, because I'm pretty sure you and I know that's not the case. However, I have TRIED really hard to behave, so that has to count for something right? So, this year, for Christmas, I would REALLLY like to know the truth about the Luciferian agenda and how it all ties in with mind control, ritual abuse, the CIA, drug cartels, serial killers, and the US Military. If you can't bring me that, I'll understand, I'd hate for anything to "happen" to you and Mrs. Claus. So maybe you could hook me up with the truth about who is really behind wikileaks and what their agenda is? Or, if not that, definitely a pony.

Love, The Blue Canary

PS:I'll be sure to leave you a 6-pack of PBR and a jumbo Slim Jim under the tree.

Thanks dude. I hope Santa brings you four pounds of back bacon, three french toasts, two turtlenecks and a beer in a tree. :mrgreen:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 12:21 am » by Watcherof

Santa,

Are you satan in a big red suit?

Writer

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 am » by Watcherof

Santa,
If you are satan, did I sell my soul by taking your presents ?

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 pm » by Slith

thebluecanary wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Love, The Blue Canary

Thanks dude. I hope Santa brings you four pounds of back bacon, three french toasts, two turtlenecks and a beer in a tree. :mrgreen:

I hope he does too. Salut

Initiate

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 pm » by Wakemeup

BEER!!!...and bacon eh. Merry Xmas :sunny:
[youtube]XRN1sOxgQ7I&feature[/youtube]

PreviousNext