If Santa could bring answers for Christmas

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 pm » by Slith

wakemeup wrote:BEER!!!...and bacon eh. Merry Xmas :sunny:
[youtube]XRN1sOxgQ7I&feature[/youtube]

hahahaha I was going to post the same thing. Ya beat me to it. hehe :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:20 pm » by Kalinsaast

I think if i had to ask Santa a question it would be. "Dear Santa. Could you please tell me the true Origins of human kind with regards to earth? Were we put here intentionally as some sort of planet seeding program. Were we already here, and did the Chitahuri/Annunaki/Alpha Draconis Reptilians come and genetically manipulate us for some nefarious purpose? Was primitive life brought here from water ice locked in an impact comet? Or did we originate here on earth and naturally evolve over the various millenia?

Merry Christmas To All Everyone here at DTV. :flop:

Peace :sunny:

:cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 pm » by Slith

kalinsaast wrote:I think if i had to ask Santa a question it would be. "Dear Santa. Could you please tell me the true Origins of human kind with regards to earth? Were we put here intentionally as some sort of planet seeding program. Were we already here, and did the Chitahuri/Annunaki/Alpha Draconis Reptilians come and genetically manipulate us for some nefarious purpose? Was primitive life brought here from water ice locked in an impact comet? Or did we originate here on earth and naturally evolve over the various millenia?

Merry Christmas To All Everyone here at DTV. :flop:

Peace :sunny:

:cheers:

Back at ya Kalin. But what does Santa have hidden in his beard? Whatever it is, he sure is enjoying it :o

Writer

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 pm » by Greatdestroyer

I just want to know where my fucking Megatron is I asked for in 1985.
In 13 the beast is rising
The frenchman did surmise
Through earthquakes and starvation
The warlord will arise
Terror, death, destruction
Pour from the eastern sands
But the truth of all predictions
Is always in your hands

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 pm » by Slith

greatdestroyer wrote:I just want to know where my fucking Megatron is I asked for in 1985.

Probably right beside the Optimus Prime I asked for around the same time. Santa sucks!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 1:49 pm » by Flipper

Santa

May I find out the truthful answers to my questions. Oh and where is my effing bike?

Previous