If The Levey Breaks Oz Has No Place To Run....

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 am » by Newearthman

Holy Shit!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 am » by Newdawnrising

:(
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:27 am » by Niji666

on3ey3 wrote:I live 30mins from Brisbane where all this is going down, 75% of Queensland is flooded, little kids have died, 1000`s of people are homeless and have lost everthing. Its was more like a inland tsunami than a flood.....the water is slowing reseeding but the outlook doesnt look all that good with a cyclone sitting off Vanuatu....could be alot more to come.

Does it usually flood there(obviously not this bad) or is this a one off??

Writer

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:36 am » by On3ey3

niji666 wrote:
on3ey3 wrote:I live 30mins from Brisbane where all this is going down, 75% of Queensland is flooded, little kids have died, 1000`s of people are homeless and have lost everthing. Its was more like a inland tsunami than a flood.....the water is slowing reseeding but the outlook doesnt look all that good with a cyclone sitting off Vanuatu....could be alot more to come.

1974 was the last flood as bad as this one.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 am » by Aragajag

niji666 wrote:

Its a vary rare one, with the amount of land now under water which at a rough estimate of the size of QLD would easy be a few of US states put together. Now Victoria is getting flooded as well as parts of NSW. Its massive.
I live in QLD near Mackay and we have had all the crops stuffed from rain, theres no fresh fruit or veges getting through to the north at the moment and wont for a couple of weeks by the looks of it and thats if we dont get more rain which is very likely.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 am » by Niji666

aragajag wrote:
niji666 wrote:

Its a vary rare one, with the amount of land now under water which at a rough estimate of the size of QLD would easy be a few of US states put together. Now Victoria is getting flooded as well as parts of NSW. Its massive.
I live in QLD near Mackay and we have had all the crops stuffed from rain, theres no fresh fruit or veges getting through to the north at the moment and wont for a couple of weeks by the looks of it and thats if we dont get more rain which is very likely.

That's a huge area. I had no idea. People are so oblivious and ignorant when it comes to things that don't effect them. Good luck to all in this bad situation

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 6:12 am » by Niji666

zaff4444 wrote:@niji666 where was your sympathy when part of pakistan got hit by floods recently,fucking hypocrite.

I live in bradford uk BRADISTAN to those around here because it's a very large asian community and if you really want to know my best friend is pakistani and we stood on the street corner for a whole day in the pissing rain taking donations for the flood appeal." so shut shit chat that you know nothing about" :D

Writer

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 am » by Bumford007

I've been thinking about the land that is Australia lately and it really made me start to wonder about this Harsh terriritory we live in. For thousands of years only the brits decided to colonize this harsh land and they used convicts to toil it's land.

Other nations must have already known about this place and yet only the aboriginals had the ability to surivive this place. (Even the indonesians living right next door to the place for thousands of years never decided to live here why?) The reason being is because most other nations where into Farming their lands the aboriginals never farmed these lands they just hunted off it.

Just a thought
These lands will always be a harsh reality and we need to know our history which alot of australians already know.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:07 am » by Seahawk

aragajag wrote:
niji666 wrote:

Glad to know that you're ok, at least, Jag. I feel for ya, Buddy, and all those that are dealing with this awful thing. Good luck and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Take Care,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Previous