If this doesn't prove the intention of radical islam

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm » by Boondox681

Both of you missed the point that I HIGHLIGHTED.

oh,i got it it.but it's semantics.
he's saying the scholars should lead if the others can't.
sounds reasonable.
my question then is this...
why let any one lead you?

i'm not a sheep,
i'm a sheepherder.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 pm » by zinzana

its an ongoing situation will let you know when we hit it :pray:

Writer

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 11:26 pm » by Jimmyspage

i tell you what i think

what a load of bollocks your better of sitting back with a nice fat spliff and if u dont do drugs of a mind expansion quality have a nice cup of tea and forget all this bollocks you read becuase it such a distractioin from you finding the truth its unreal theres afew good posters on here but man the masses on here tottally suck what a shame this was predicted long ago on a certain friendly site that only delve in truth and not crap the members are 100 percent genuine sure the crap came over but was soon sorted but like its well known there are some good valid postewrs on here but people like myself talk shit but know what they mean
its called shit im drunk blabbing typing but i least i said it

i think :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 am » by sockpuppet

boondox681 wrote:
Both of you missed the point that I HIGHLIGHTED.

oh,i got it it.but it's semantics.
he's saying the scholars should lead if the others can't.
sounds reasonable.
my question then is this...
why let any one lead you?

i'm not a sheep,
i'm a sheepherder.

peace

"If the others can't"= "If the others won't wage the jihad."

Anyways, you have to understand the mentality of Muslims- especially the Arabs and Pakistanis. Iraq and every other "democratic" "nation-building" is guaranteed to fail, on the sole basis that for over 1400 years these cultures have been brainwashed into thinking that not only are the not capable of thinking for themselves, but if they "do", it's a sin. If you ask the average Muslim on the street why Islam is not only a religion but a "way of life" and why there are rules for even how to put on your shoes and wipe your butt, many will tell you that if they didn't have these rules they wouldn't know how they are "supposed" to do it! It rarely occurs to them that all these little details don't matter in the least bit in the long run, and that they are either common sense or culturally learned.

Another problem in the Islamic world is that Islam demands collective thought and behavior. Muslims are taught they must follow and obey their leaders (religious leaders are supposed to rule both sacred and secular) and be united whether they agree with them or not, because that is where their strength is. It is very military-like and authoritarian. You can't impose democracy top-down on an authoritarian culture and actually expect it to succeed.

Every "Islamic" nation that isn't a theocracy is a violation of Islamic law, by sheer definition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Previous