If you are depressed, you are still a human

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 1:29 am » by Otomon

What you guys think of this one eh?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 am » by compassion

Sounds about right.

Why do you think they have taken to drugging the world if it;s not about suppression??

They tell you it is all biological, chemical, before it is psychological. They say things like "if it was asthma you'd treat it" but if the treatment stopped you from breathing you wouldn't. Yet you'll take pills that adjust chemical levels that stop you from feeling and that seems healthy!

If I say that I don't feel that the world is true reality, they will try and put me on antipsychotics. Yet tell that to a theoretical physicist!!

The psychiatry model is pseudo-science, massively funded by pharma companies and backed by government agenda to keep the nation drugged and in-line/asleep! And they are doing it at the source too - our children !!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 3:18 am » by Jet17

If you are depressed, you probably need exercise and to drop the doobies / drugs.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 4:21 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Jet17 wrote:If you are depressed, you probably need exercise and to drop the doobies / drugs.

Hey Epic great to see you posting on here again :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 2:42 pm » by Otomon

Jet17 wrote:If you are depressed, you probably need exercise and to drop the doobies / drugs.

Excuse me sir, I do not do any of those things you mentioned, neither am I depressed, guess you did not watch the video, so your argument is null.

Here you get a gold star anyways:

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13