if you could ask your god 1 question

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 am » by Resarf

I'd ask him "Why the fuck?" if he existed. But he doesn't!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:21 am » by Zer0

resarf wrote:I'd ask him "Why the fuck?" if he existed. But he doesn't!

Are you sure? If you do not want something to exist then it does not exist.

I do not beleive in Kangoroos and I never see them , therefore they are not real right?

Furthermore the main premise of religion is about beleif without tangible proof... :roll:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 am » by Resarf

otoel wrote:
resarf wrote:I'd ask him "Why the fuck?" if he existed. But he doesn't!

Are you sure? If you do not want something to exist then it does not exist.

I do not beleive in Kangoroos and I never see them , therefore they are not real right?

Furthermore the main premise of religion is about beleif without tangible proof... :roll:

The question was what would you ask "your" god, not what would you ask god.

"My" god doesn't exist!

Also your analogy is laughable.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 8:25 am » by Masterhunter

Does evil energy/souls stay on earth if you only collect good energy/souls to go to heaven?
Jesus Hates Dinosaurs.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 am » by Will69ease

I'd ask why...never mind, they just reminded me what they told me before.

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 am » by 429417799

alex81 wrote:I would ask him about the purpose of his creation of everything... Universes life forms etc... What for?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 9:54 am » by Constabul

Initiate

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 6:16 pm » by Malkere

masterhunter wrote:Does evil energy/souls stay on earth if you only collect good energy/souls to go to heaven?

all "souls" are good and go to "heaven" by their own free will, unless they commit suicide or are heavily dosed on drugs when they die on the operating table etc; in which case they often get stuck because they are confused and encased in fear. When they figure out they're dead and those bright shiny things are the good guys they go up to "heaven" too.

evil energy would be dark aliens/demons and they would blow up if they went anywhere near heaven, so it's not really a choice of theirs... their place is elsewhere.

alex81 wrote:I would ask him about the purpose of his creation of everything... Universes life forms etc... What for?

by "everything" I'll assume you mean every "thing" which means the material plane, which exists for beings of light to experience duality/polarity as evil cannot and does not exist in the higher realms, making it hard to learn to purpose of good-will or charity, or what have you. We come here to learn, and when our bodies die we go back up and figure out what we want to do next. Did we learn enough? Should we go back to learn more?

understanding these two answers leads to the understanding that evil is just a part of the role playing game we're born into. It only needs to be participated in willingly, and those that choose not to "rise" above it, mentally. As every great speaker / profit / avatar / whatever you want to call them, has said many many times.

What would I ask?
What is the best method/practice for me personally to get into crystal clear two-way conversation with you? It's been a long time... I could use some guidance.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 6:51 pm » by Karmarulz

i would ask ....." is earth really hell and all living beings in it are suffering becos of there bad deeds"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm » by Kinninigan

why he allowed his fallen angels to adore human women, rape them, and spawn GIANTS, as per "the book of genisis"
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

PreviousNext