if you could ask your god 1 question

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 2:53 am » by Malkere

karmarulz wrote:i would ask ....." is earth really hell and all living beings in it are suffering becos of there bad deeds"

Earth is often called hell as it fits many of the descriptions, but it should be noted that there are much worse places, dark planets, demonic planes, etc. Earth is considered hell by some because of the effects of karma, a side effect of free will. When you do something bad it comes back to in a different form and you suffer. Suffering is the great teacher, though is very hard for those who loathe it and do not recognize the lessons.

Hell though is really just name, not an actual place. One famous quote is "Hell is other people," because regardless of how enlightened you are, a week with your parents can drive you damn near violence =p

kinninigan wrote:why he allowed his fallen angels to adore human women, rape them, and spawn GIANTS, as per "the book of genisis"

there are mountains of good that come from the suffering of a few. God is not in "control" as most people think anyway. A beings of light (humans for example) come here by choice, and are left to it albeit surrounded by powerful energy, multi-dimensional guides, or vile death bent demons, it's all based on free will, what you choose to do / be, and even if you mess up so horribly that you die, you just go back up and look down on your past and say "wellllll... that was stupid..... lemme try that again." "allowed" is not the word you are looking for. God doesn't pick and choose who wins the lottery.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 am » by Gonzo63

Dude, WTF was up with all that Abraham and Isaac shit? And don't get me started on Job.

2nd Question: Would you please go away?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 am » by Gonzo63

otoel wrote:I talked to God last night and he answered all my questions, it is called "prayer"

I talked to Santa Claus last night and he answered all my questions, it is called psychosis.
:ohno:

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 3:54 am » by Toristarr

my question myst had been, why?

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 am » by Zer0

I like how the mayority of you would use your one chance to talk to good to complain or question him, but not a single one of you would take this chance to thank God for the chance of even being alive... heh just shows how selfish and ungrateful you guys are.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 am » by Gonzo63

otoel wrote:I like how the mayority of you would use your one chance to talk to good to complain or question him, but not a single one of you would take this chance to thank God for the chance of even being alive... heh just shows how selfish and ungrateful you guys are.

Nope. Wrong again, Oto. It shows how atheistic we are.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 am » by Slamgunshark

otoel wrote:I like how the mayority of you would use your one chance to talk to good to complain or question him, but not a single one of you would take this chance to thank God for the chance of even being alive... heh just shows how selfish and ungrateful you guys are.

Ninja Please!

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 am » by Zer0

gonzo63 wrote:

Nope. Wrong again, Oto. It shows how atheistic we are.

The question assumes that there is a God, so you can not have an atheistic view when answering it. With that assumption on mind the only questions people can come up with are complains. :roll:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 am » by Malkere

good observation on the blatant sickness throughout the world otoel.
negativity gets us where? =/
though I would also point out that I wouldn`t waste my one question on saying thanks, for one that`s not a question, for two God can hear your thanks whether you can hear/see him or not, and third because there`s a multi-verse of things I could think of asking XD

I already posted one, but if I could ask another (non-similar) question I would like to know the main jist of all the 2012 jazz. whether its 2013, dec 2012 or whatever; when abouts and what abouts would be some fun info.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 10:16 am » by Hayden

I'd ask to be either intelligent enough to understand whats going on or stupid enough to ignore it.

PreviousNext