if you could ask your god 1 question

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 am » by Nihilgeist

malkere wrote: When you do something bad it comes back to in a different form and you suffer. Suffering is the great teacher, though is very hard for those who loathe it and do not recognize the lessons.

So what you're saying is the Jews deserved their suffering and deaths during the Holocaust? That cancer-ridden children deserve to be plagued with slowly rotting away from the inside out before they're even able to experience life? And my mom deserves to have Multiple Sclerosis that has slowly debilitated her body and her ability to experience this plane of existence for the last 30 something years while others are free to experience the wonders of pleasure, travel, love, etc? All to "learn lessons" that you have no fucking clue about until you leave this place and will forget all about if you "come back" because you didn't learn them the first time?

Fuck your karma, fuck your bullshit lessons, fuck your higher planes of existence, fuck your own existence.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 am » by Nzufologist

@icarus1 : Easy ,I found all the answers in the KJV bible at http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html

Also as reference with many thousands of answers here at
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com
http://www.youtube.com\user\kxelate

Alot of research is the key

@ alex81
Few realize that in His Word, God has related in detail His reason for creation.
Look about you and see if you can find something that was not made for a reason. The monitor you are reading this from, the desk or table your computer sits upon. The floor that holds it all up, or the room you’re in. All were made for a particular reason or purpose.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Now if one reads the above scriptures carefully it becomes clear that the it is not by our works that this divine plan was offered, but it is our works that distinguish us from those that do not accept this purpose of God.

What are the works required of mankind to become part of this family of God?

Simply to follow the commands of Christ Jesus and also preach the good news of the coming of His Kingdom. Two simple things that alter our outlook, life, and future.

@bobdigi
Maybe to suppliment the diets of insect eating incects, animals with the mineral iron etc.

@realorfake
Opposite of hate is love and charity, start with love and find your answer
see 1 Cor 13 in KVJ bible
also HATE need to be applied here as in :

http://www.kingjbible.com/proverbs/6.htm

16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 6:16 pm » by Malkere

nihilgeist wrote:So what you're saying is the Jews deserved their suffering and deaths during the Holocaust? That cancer-ridden children deserve to be plagued with slowly rotting away from the inside out before they're even able to experience life? And my mom deserves to have Multiple Sclerosis that has slowly debilitated her body and her ability to experience this plane of existence for the last 30 something years while others are free to experience the wonders of pleasure, travel, love, etc?

first of all, no one ever said anyone "deserves" suffering. nor am I trying to stick it to the sick people. but more importantly life isn't as simple as the 10 or 20 sentences I've written in this thread, nor is it a single player game so there are a lot of things that would need to be brought up to explain every possible situation away if we're going to get all specific.

one of the main things at the base of almost any spiritual teaching, whether they say it in plain English or not, is that you can't argue with reality. You can't shake your fist at the rain and expect it to stop. If you're sick, you're sick, but misery has nothing to do with being sick, misery is a mind-state chosen by the experiencer. I'm human too though so I'm well aware of how seemingly impossible it can be to avoid misery some times, and a hundred times more so for certain people in certain situations no doubt. That though in the end is ones free will, ones mental decision. acceptance or resistance, both are attractive forces.

another important point going back to the quote "hell is other people" is that karma is not yours and yours alone. the planet has karma, the universe has a LOT of karma, as does your race, your family, your gender, your "role", and very importantly your past lives. karma is a very complex system not to be confused with free sunshine for every puppy you save.

nihilgeist wrote:All to "learn lessons" that you have no fucking clue about until you leave this place and will forget all about if you "come back" because you didn't learn them the first time?

"lessons" aren't like "what does 2+2 equal". as far as your soul is concerned it doesn't matter how much money you make per year, how many posts you have on the internet, or whatever your ego associates success with (everyone's idea is different). we come to learn to be good over evil, meaning we give, we listen, we include, we forgive, we withstand, we accept, we educate, etc. they're not things most people are capable of learning through books and college and sometimes don't figure out until they're riddled with cancer at 85, but they figure it out.

in the end it doesn't matter if you learn a lot or learn a little, time is so vast your measly 100 years can hardly be considered a waste even if you did nothing but opium for 85 of em. you'll die and everyone on the other side will have immense understanding for you as they've all been here, they've all suffered, they know how much Earth can suck, and you'll carry on.

death isn't the big deal western media makes out to be.
living healthily for a long time is a lot better, but death is not the end.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 pm » by Zer0

nihilgeist wrote:
malkere wrote: When you do something bad it comes back to in a different form and you suffer. Suffering is the great teacher, though is very hard for those who loathe it and do not recognize the lessons.

So what you're saying is the Jews deserved their suffering and deaths during the Holocaust? That cancer-ridden children deserve to be plagued with slowly rotting away from the inside out before they're even able to experience life? And my mom deserves to have Multiple Sclerosis that has slowly debilitated her body and her ability to experience this plane of existence for the last 30 something years while others are free to experience the wonders of pleasure, travel, love, etc? All to "learn lessons" that you have no fucking clue about until you leave this place and will forget all about if you "come back" because you didn't learn them the first time?

Fuck your karma, fuck your bullshit lessons, fuck your higher planes of existence, fuck your own existence.

Issues much?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 pm » by Slamgunshark

nihilgeist wrote:

My mom also has MS.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Previous