If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone Who Would it Be?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10452
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Slith wrote:Auguste Escoffier....tho, ironically, I wouldn't let him cook for me :nails:


Why would you scoff at that :mrgreen: Id scoff it down happily :mrgreen:



:peep:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10452
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21440
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 1:45 pm » by Slith


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Slith wrote:Auguste Escoffier....tho, ironically, I wouldn't let him cook for me :nails:


Why would you scoff at that :mrgreen: Id scoff it down happily :mrgreen:



:peep:

Lol. He was the father of modern French cuisine. The architect if you will. His food safety would have many kitchens shut down today though.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm » by Perronick


Escoffier used too much butter and fat. Although tasty, it was the most unhealthy cooking.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21440
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm » by Slith


Perronick wrote:Escoffier used too much butter and fat. Although tasty, it was the most unhealthy cooking.


Agreed
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:35 pm

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm » by Poooooot


Female (alive): Princess Kate (Middleton)
Female (deceased): Cleopatra

Male (alive): Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Male (deceased): Nostradamus
Male (deceased): Jesus of Nazareth (I'm picking two. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?)


Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 12228
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 am
Location: The Pit

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm » by NamelessGhoul


Hurtswhenipee wrote:If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone Who Would it Be?

Bill Shatner !


Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________

= Since Dawn Of Time The Fate Of Man Is That Of Lice =

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10452
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Poooooot wrote:Female (alive): Princess Kate (Middleton)
Female (deceased): Cleopatra

Male (alive): Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Male (deceased): Nostradamus
Male (deceased): Jesus of Nazareth (I'm picking two. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?)


Upload to Disclose.tv



I'll wrestle :oops:





:peep:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21449
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: Odin's Palace

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 8:00 pm » by The57ironman


Marduk2012 wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone Who Would it Be?

Bill Shatner !


Upload to Disclose.tv


.

.......what an excellent vid... :flop:


:owned:


:cheers:

.
Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3492
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 pm » by Hurtswhenipee


The57ironman wrote:
Marduk2012 wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone Who Would it Be?

Bill Shatner !


Upload to Disclose.tv


.

.......what an excellent vid... :flop:


:owned:


:cheers:

.

Here is another one just to seal the deal for you.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
THANKS FOR SHARING... LIKED US?!