If You Could Make Any Animal Species on Earth Extinct...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:28 am » by Malogg

SH1TEHAWKS

Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Initiate

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 am » by Sentientseed

"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 am » by Malogg

Sentientseed wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

~Evil Dweeb

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :banana:

Sentientseed
:cheers:

Gonna use this to do this faggots head in

:o You found Badda bing ahahahaha

to fkn funny :lol:
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Initiate

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 8:06 am » by Cambay411

willease666 wrote:
Truthseeker2k11 wrote:Alright yoo antimologists, TELL MY WHY WE NEED MOSQUITOS. WTF WOULD HAPPEN IF WE FED THEM ALL TO DRAGONFLIES!?!?!? :yell:

There isn't much love lost between people and mosquitoes. At the very least, these bloodthirsty insects are major annoyances, biting us with a persistence that can be maddening. If insects can be credited with evil intent, mosquitoes seem determined to wipe the human race out. As carriers of deadly diseases, mosquitoes are the deadliest insect on Earth. Each year, millions of people die from malaria, dengue fever, and yellow fever after being bitten by a disease-carrying mosquito. Mosquitoes also carry diseases that pose serious threats to livestock and pets.

With all these strikes against them, it's hard to imagine that mosquitoes fulfill any useful purpose. We forget that mosquitoes populated this planet long before man; the oldest mosquito fossils date back some 200 million years, to the Cretaceous period. Clearly, mosquitoes fill an important ecological niche. So what good are mosquitoes?

Mosquito larvae are aquatic insects, and as such, play an important role in the aquatic food chain. According to Dr. Gilbert Waldbauer in The Handy Bug Answer Book, "mosquito larvae are filter feeders that strain tiny organic particles such as unicellular algae from the water and convert them to the tissues of their own bodies, which are, in turn, eaten by fish." Mosquito larvae are, in essence, nutrient-packed snacks for fish and other aquatic animals.

Their role on the bottom of the food chain doesn't end at the larval stage, of course. As adults, mosquitoes serve as equally nutritious meals for birds, bats, and spiders.

As much as we loathe them, mosquitoes represent a considerable biomass of food for wildlife on the lower rungs of the food chain. Their extinction, were it even achievable, would have an enormous adverse affect on the entire ecosystem.

http://insects.about.com/od/flies/f/what-good-are-mosquitoes.htm/quote]

Do you get your info from Wikipedia? lol

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 am » by *WillEase*

Oh wait, wrong thread!

Initiate

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 am » by Tonyw

I am surprised no ones has thought of the Genus Reptilia yet. :lol:
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 am » by Noentry

I wouldn't.
Every species on this planet has a purpose to the balance of life on this planet.

But if I could choose extinction of a minority of a species, this would be a good start.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Noentry wrote:I wouldn't.
Every species on this planet has a purpose to the balance of life on this planet.

But if I could choose extinction of a minority of a species, this would be a good start.

Even these have a purpose....To oppress suppress and enslave us.........No,No I do agree with you really NE

Initiate

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 am » by X-mog

Yoo want to form a militia and blow up buckingham palace? :love:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 am » by Noentry

Truthseeker2k11 wrote:

Yoo want to form a militia and blow up buckingham palace? :love:

No I want these people to be held accountable for their crimes and to be hanged if found guilty.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext