If you created a life form. How would you stop it killing U

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:29 am » by Toxic32

Lets just assume for a minuet that you had the ability to great a new type of being from the material that was available to you at the time. In this case the available material was Neanderthal man. You needed help or a slave to do the hard graft that you didn't want to get involved in. Or maybe you had a more unselfish reason to push forward the development of that being. May be you just want to experiment or maybe you are just lonely in this part of our galaxy? Lets explore the possibilities.

You understand what makes us and you, what we are. You have a good understanding of how the genetic building code works and have a working knowledge of how to alter and adjust genes to create what you want to achieve. So off we go. You select a suitable specimen and take a sample of material to look at it's genes. Yep that will do. Then you start to apply your knowledge and alter what you have. You may not have complete understanding. But hey, you are good at what you do so let's get on with it. After a few goes at it you decide you have got what you set out to create. So how do you set up a breeding program. Well we need a female (or a few ) for that. Not a big problem. It's just a small tweak in the code. (which you take from the male you have created) to sort that out. Then what. We need them to mature into viable breeding stock......A few years pass and low and behold they are ready. But what you missed, was that in the quarantine zone you had created and allowed them to develop in, there was a breach to the outside environment, and your female had found the way out and had become pregnant with one of the local Neanderthals. Fuck it all those years of time and effort have gone to wast. So the committee/Gods gets round the table to discuss what they are going to do about it. The general opinion is that they should destroy what they have created and start again. But time constants dictate the agender. So the chairman over rules and imposes, a let's just see what happens rule. By the way you can read all this in the old testament, (The garden of Eden and how Adam and eve were created) Take a look. (Google it)and you will see that it say's that the Gods. Not God argued over what they should do about it. Well I'v lost the plot a bit. So to get back to the point of what I wanted to draw you attention too. It was if you created a being that may at some time in the future become a threat to you, how would you stop that happening. What would be the trigger point that would make them become a threat.

We are on the road to developing artificial intelligence. Or should I say a threshold of creation. We are all subjected to and enjoy the the fact that our life is made that much easier by the use of computers and robots. Especially in industry. And we are starting to give up our ability to defend our self to drones/robots. Which may be controlled by us at the moment but very soon we will give them the ability to select their own targets. Anyway no time to put it all in this space. Lets get back to threats to the Gods and the trigger. When we find and read the genetic code. (Which we have) Then we can start to build the the dictionary of how life can be manipulated. And Albert Einstein will look like a retard. If you look at the video on the front page of DTV about savants you will get a small insight of our potential. Through an accident or amiss reading of the code, a part of the brain that's not normally expressed in us average people becomes apparent.

I must get to the point of all this. The fail safe I would build in to the code I have engineered. Would be when they start to understand the code and genetically engineer their genome (we can become Gods) It's time that the self destruct instruction would kick in. (We don't need the completion) The problem is. When I look at what's happening in the world I think that, that instruction has been activated. And there is no one in a position to change what's seems to inevitable.
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:17 am » by Opalserpent

Sounds like the translations Zachariah Sitchin tells about from those tablets with the translation of the tablets of Enki.

uploaded by lbawop

Upload to Disclose.tv

You have to skip to 38 minutes into the video to get to the Enki Sumerian tablets.

Also, If the universe is infinite why can't we all be gods? We are so fragile and live such short lives that I think we don't really
need a self destruct. What we can do though is build a super awesome self replicating race of robots that will go on to
live for a freaking long time and explore the galaxy.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:26 am » by Toxic32

Robots wear-out. The best form of robot is a biological one that self replicates and self repairs. Don't you think?
Invictus maneo