If you had the chance what would you ask? One question!

Writer

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:15 am » by MJ-13

If "something/someone" is claiming :idea: to be my maker i would "ASK" to see their leader

Is that stated to your satisfaction :?:
:peep:
WISDOM! "If you allow Knowledge? to reshape your life, you cannot be suppressed. In this your oppressors ? make you strong and determined. Forgive them to reach this understanding."

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 am » by Temps13

I'd ask like where is the address/planet of the creator of humans or their next of kin..
Thats a good one
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am » by RATRODROB

I would ask it, him, her, alien, reptilian or who ever the fck is my maker,

to end all corporate and political greed . :shooting:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:28 am » by Neversaydie

WHY?
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am » by TexLaroo

Neversaydie wrote:WHY?

Took the word right outta my mouth!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:53 am » by Temps13

Why not? 8-)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 am » by Akashicrebel

if you created everything out of nothing so why did you needed Adam rib for your finally-best-most-significant-perfect-last-creation?
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 am » by Flipper

If you are such a high mighty then why the frack is there so much pain and suffering on this planet. :bang;

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 3:07 pm » by Poooooot

Toxic32 wrote:If you had the chance what would you ask your maker?

Assuming you are referring to "God," or whomever we worship (if we do at all), and not our parents, our literal "maker."

I would ask Him how did this all come to be, and what is the purpose of it all. Why do we live physical human lives? Why do we reincarnate? What is life like on other planets? Are souls from the lives on other planets in "heaven" with earthly souls? Where are all these "souls" coming from since population has exploded over the last thousand years? From other planets? Do we chose which planet to reincarnate to? Do we chose our parents, our life paths before we come back? Did Jesus live on other planets as well as Earth, or did each planet have it's own "Jesus?" Or is earth special in that we are the only ones to have been "saved" by him? When is he coming back? Is he coming back? When will it all end? What happens after it does? The angels of the bible, are they humans? Are they energy beings like Him? How did He chose them? Did Jesus have the DNA of God, or was he a cloned version of Mary since he didn't have a human birthfather to contribute to his genes? Did he even have genetics? What would have happened if he had a child? I could go on all day :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:31 pm » by 99socks

Flipper wrote:If you are such a high mighty then why the frack is there so much pain and suffering on this planet. :bang;

There's pain and suffering because God gave us tongues that can speak, feet that can walk, and hands that can move mountains, but we're too busy waiting on God or someone else to save us (from ourselves- our egos and our free will).
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

PreviousNext