If you had the chance what would you ask? One question!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:44 pm » by Neversaydie

Poooooot wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:If you had the chance what would you ask your maker?

Assuming you are referring to "God," or whomever we worship (if we do at all), and not our parents, our literal "maker."

I would ask Him how did this all come to be, and what is the purpose of it all. Why do we live physical human lives? Why do we reincarnate? What is life like on other planets? Are souls from the lives on other planets in "heaven" with earthly souls? Where are all these "souls" coming from since population has exploded over the last thousand years? From other planets? Do we chose which planet to reincarnate to? Do we chose our parents, our life paths before we come back? Did Jesus live on other planets as well as Earth, or did each planet have it's own "Jesus?" Or is earth special in that we are the only ones to have been "saved" by him? When is he coming back? Is he coming back? When will it all end? What happens after it does? The angels of the bible, are they humans? Are they energy beings like Him? How did He chose them? Did Jesus have the DNA of God, or was he a cloned version of Mary since he didn't have a human birthfather to contribute to his genes? Did he even have genetics? What would have happened if he had a child? I could go on all day :lol:

One question???????
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:51 pm » by Poooooot

lol I am a rambler. I'd skip over punctuation to make it a run-on, super long, and loaded question
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 5:07 pm » by Slith

Not directed to anyone here.

Why should I have to answer to you?

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm » by Toxic32

Just do what I used to do when I got into my stride.
????????????????????????????????????
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Fit them in where you think they are needed. I'm to busy with the content to worry about the detail!
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 5:27 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Ermmm Ermmm, Why do men have Nipples?. :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 pm » by Constabul

Toxic32 wrote:If you had the chance what would you ask your maker? What would it be? One question only so make it count. Anything that would benefit you in a material way will be discounted.

Think some (mainly op) in the thread would be asking, 'would you like cheese with that?'

btw I ask my makers stuff all the time. They are called my mum and dad.. unless i missed something and yal were made in another unique way seems like a projecting ponderance..

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 5:43 pm » by DarkHeart

Constabul wrote:
btw I ask my makers stuff all the time. They are called my mum and dad.. unless i missed something and yal were made in another unique way seems like a projecting ponderance..

Are your mum & dad called Mr & Mrs Elohim by any chance ?

:peep:

I can't choose a single question between;

Can I leave now ?

What did you put me here for ?

Why have you allowed evil to reign in this world ?

Woz you wasted when you made this shiz ?

:ohno:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm » by Albusal

my question would be "why"

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 7:06 pm » by Arella

What is the process you go through when you choose who goes with and who goes without?

why is it that i have so much and some people have so little?

i.e. im just about to stuff my face full of some delicious food and wash it down with some fine wine but yet their is a person somewhere that will die of starvation..

Writer

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:48 pm » by IamSHE

Arella wrote:What is the process you go through when you choose who goes with and who goes without?

why is it that i have so much and some people have so little?

i.e. im just about to stuff my face full of some delicious food and wash it down with some fine wine but yet their is a person somewhere that will die of starvation..

{Arella}
I have to thank you for posting the "sun screen "song....Have had it going thru me head for 2 days now :ohno:
All better now!!
:sunny:
Adopt temperance as an imperative,thereby affecting a more harmonious outcome Yield only to that which seems incredulous, only long enough for it to resonate within your conscious self Ask only what you need to know,but know what you need to ask.

PreviousNext