If you had the chance what would you ask? One question!

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 am » by Akashicrebel

if you created sex only for reproduction why is my wife so horny on her period days ?
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 2:34 am » by Trubowie

why has the universe created life ? life creates life and then kills it to live,.. it don't make sense .. bonkers if you ask me.

funny, I got judge Judy on tv and she just said,, quote, If it don't make sense then it isn't true.. makes ye think... matrix???

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 2:44 am » by ZetaRediculous

Trubowie wrote:why has the universe created life ? life creates life and then kills it to live,.. it don't make sense .. bonkers if you ask me.

funny, I got judge Judy on tv and she just said,, quote, If it don't make sense then it isn't true.. makes ye think... matrix???

Four years before you post?? wow, this thread must of stirred something in you hehehe....

Welcome to the forums... proper... :hiho:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Initiate

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 pm » by Arella

IamSHE wrote:
Arella wrote:What is the process you go through when you choose who goes with and who goes without?

why is it that i have so much and some people have so little?

i.e. im just about to stuff my face full of some delicious food and wash it down with some fine wine but yet their is a person somewhere that will die of starvation..

{Arella}
I have to thank you for posting the "sun screen "song....Have had it going thru me head for 2 days now :ohno:
All better now!!
:sunny:

Do you know that saying "if you go through life and help only one person you can make a difference"

Well, their you go.

Previous