If you see a Chemtrail topic in the next BILD newspaper...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 7:56 pm » by Otomon

jetxvii wrote:
germanpils wrote:
otomon wrote:Jet you honestly think that if people start to complain about chemtrails...they will stop doing it?
Its far too late now my friend.

WOW, and you talk about ignorant people? you must be the king of them when you answer with that shit.

well I agree with this statement to a point, I think that they are allowed to do it because enough people do not know about it and either don't care like you otomon, or aren't intelligent enough to understand that they are stupid....

is that a good answer?

Also the fact that people pledge allegiances to flags instead of personal morality and integrity says alot about what people think is ok and not ok in the eyes of the government and themselves..... willful brainwashing? probably, but people need to wake up and realize there is a higher plane of morality than the one that there representatives think is the most politically correct one for them, so on that basis if that makes me an outcast conspiracy theorist for caring about the truth, not pledging allegiance to a flag but personal moral choices, caring about what I breathe in, and caring about what the government is spraying or doing that we aren't supposed to know about then yes I do believe people should care about these things.

However there is alot of stupid people out there, there is alot of ignorant people out there, and as stated above there are people that think there is nothing more to the story than what popular mechanics said about it and that think they have all the answers but yet they aren't intelligent enough to know they are stupid.

so if others don't want to I understand for the reasons listed above, but I also have regret and absolute disgust for people like that as well, so that is why informing them and constantly doing that is the best C.O.A.

what if we were all slaves but didn't realize it was wrong until some conspiracy theorist told us it was? I can imagine you know where I am going with this. would you:

1. Argue with the loser that slavery is the only way of life and we shouldn't bitch because "hey at least we are alive........for now!"

2. tell the slave driver that some crazy guy is an obvious retard and need to be put out of his misery for his hopeful but fear mongering statements?

3. say "hey you know what ... you are right, why should we have to work or be in danger while these other fuckers take what they want when they want it and leave us to deal with the mess of financing it through 24 hours work duty and taking all the slack for your experiments and mistakes....."...

"Build you own god damn cities slave driver!!!!!!!!!"" <<< that is what I would do!

YOU THINK I DON'T CARE MOTHERFUCKER?

I been calling,telling,going everyday to tell people about this shit and do you know how many people give a fuck? NONE. I tried but they just wouldn't listen....the few who did said that it didnt matter either way....

Do you remember when they had their little propaganda going on for global warming? I don't know about you but personally I have yet to meet a single person who actually stopped emitting greenhouse gases,whether it was by smoking or driving...people were aware of the them but just didnt change their ways.

Why just the fucking box of cigarets clearly states that if you smoke them you will get cancer... but people DONT GIVE A FLIYING FUCK they look at it but decide not to care...or rather they think "Its not going to happen to me...its not going to happen to me...".

Its the same shit with chemtrails,people can clearly see them,they just choose not to believe the worst case scenario,I personally beleive its a coverup and it boils my piss that people just dont care.

Thats why I think posting this in a newspaper is fearmongering.

BUT YEAH IM JUST A TROLL LIKE THAT BITCH BOONDOX SAYS just cause I didnt go all emo like him in his gay-ass thread.

Fuck him.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 8:02 pm » by Boondox681

BUT YEAH IM JUST A TROLL LIKE THAT BITCH BOONDOX SAYS

i call 'em like i see 'em. :flop:
the truth hurts.

and what?you don't like my posts because i'm not calling people fags,or ignorant or pussies or BITCHES?

i'm not surprised,douchebag

TRUE COLORS ALWAYS SHINE
Last edited by Boondox681 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm » by Mayafan

GOOD JOB GERMANPILS
:flop: :flop: :flop:
:sunny: :hugging: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm » by Germanpils

mayafan wrote:GOOD JOB GERMANPILS
:flop: :flop: :flop:
:sunny: :hugging: :sunny:

:flop:
i want them dead.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 8:37 am » by Truthisaweap0n

@oto

so your gripe is that no one cares about the truth... and i agree most don't
but would waking just one person be worth it?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 am » by Mediasorcerer

by the way otoman,waking people up is a slow process,and why would you be so weak as to give up?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 2:09 pm » by Otomon

mediasorcerer wrote:by the way otoman,waking people up is a slow process,and why would you be so weak as to give up?

How dare you....how fucking dare you call me a coward,you don't know shit about me!
I never gave up,its more like I had to stop doing it in order to function in society.
Did you read my previous post? I said I think it is too late.. .yet you claim its a slow process?
Well then we are screwed,maybe I am wrong and we got plenty of time to change.
But I personally think the end game is near.
Maybe you hippies can suck each other off when the time comes?

PS:I'm done with this bullshit,you guys can pretend you are heroes all you want I don't give a fuck anymore.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 26, 2010 2:56 pm » by Germanpils

otomon wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:by the way otoman,waking people up is a slow process,and why would you be so weak as to give up?

How dare you....how fucking dare you call me a coward,you don't know shit about me!
I never gave up,its more like I had to stop doing it in order to function in society.
Did you read my previous post? I said I think it is too late.. .yet you claim its a slow process?
Well then we are screwed,maybe I am wrong and we got plenty of time to change.
But I personally think the end game is near.
Maybe you hippies can suck each other off when the time comes?

PS:I'm done with this bullshit,you guys can pretend you are heroes all you want I don't give a fuck anymore.

you gave up, we're not, we are still on it, that makes you a coward, compared to us.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Previous