If you thought Jezus Camp was Scary... Watch This Sick Docu!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 3:09 pm » by Lighthouse

The illusion created by religions is that someone else will solve our problems,

"He will descend to judge us" is what is literarily said in the first part of the video, and "He will be angry".
This eternal focus on guilt and on solutions outside ourselves has enslaved people for ages.

If you know that on top of that all religions have been created by the same groups to control and divide us it becomes clear that religions are absolutely part of the problem and certainly not of the solution.

That is not to say that there are no "truths" in religious works such as the Bible and the Koran, of course there are, how else could you convince millions of people to follow you (to the death if you ask them to).
All religions hold little pieces of the puzzle, but unfortunately each of them thinks they ARE the puzzle.
Last edited by Lighthouse on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 3:24 pm » by Mahsooyee

I'm sure the doc is scary...such is the way of religious fanatics! Yes, they're everywhere and they remind me of zombies (mindless) seeking a blood meal or in their case to snatch another soul. It amuses me that the various sects claim to distance themselves from idolatry etc, but refuse to accept that they are the offspring of the catholic church and believe that by not having crosses, images or worshiping on another day severs them from their connection to the umbilical cord.
They turn a blind eye to the blood lust of their alleged faith committed in the name of God. They ignore all the biblical warnings concerning idolatry and the various descriptions of an idol found from the front to the back of their religious texts. Ignoring the warning to not even call upon the name of the idols made from wood, iron and stone that have eyes but see not, ears but see not, mouths but speak not, etc. All manner of foolishness they will engage themselves in for the sake of their idols. They will look at an image of this Jesus and proclaim that it is not an idol although it fits every description given throughout the bible. If this is not madness I don't know what madness is.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm » by sockpuppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm » by Mozi!!a

drabbit wrote:
drextin wrote:Kingz I would watch it but I just don't feel like getting all worked up at the moment. Things like this piss me off to no end.

Hopefully one day mankind will evolve past needing these religious crutches.

Nice find though bro.

FUCK YOU!

You need to know the spirit of truth!

Armageddon gunna be coming soon ya all gunna die!

except the real Christians cause they be good people

all others are shit!

Upload to Disclose.tv

so for those who is not christians you all gon die :shooting: :shooting:

so hurry up and become one of us :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 pm » by Tjahzi

can't wait for the rapture to happen, so all the retards would get the FUCK off this planet

i was so relieved that there was some ( not enough imo ) counterweight to all the ludacris statements from those people.

now off to spam some christian fora to get this shit out of my system

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 pm » by Gary19702

well , looks like us athiests are gonna hafta get the baseball bats out and start doling out the beatdown on these freaks of nature, they want the world to end to justify their beliefs, I say end their world to end that belief, sick friggin whackjob jehova witness doorknockin god talkin zombie fucks! they're gonna pull everyone down with them too, just watch, religious types are like that ya know, like it's a contest to see how many they can take out before zero hour. oh yeah, my baseball bat wil be called rapture so at least they'll line up for the beating! lol! what a sick world we live in.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 9:05 pm » by Symbolon

What is unbelievable is the fact that there are 50 million Americans...never mind the rest of the world... willing the armageddon scenarios to be real, thus doing the work of the Illuminazis without knowing it. After all, it is your mind that creates this world.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 pm » by Mozi!!a

symbolon wrote:What is unbelievable is the fact that there are 50 million Americans...never mind the rest of the world... willing the armageddon scenarios to be real, thus doing the work of the Illuminazis without knowing it. After all, it is your mind that creates this world.

:flop: :flop: thaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm » by Symbolon

Don't mention it. I just wonder whether the others will see the truth of it? If they do they could change the world..................

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm » by Mozi!!a

symbolon wrote:Don't mention it. I just wonder whether the others will see the truth of it? If they do they could change the world..................

i hope so symbolon :flop: :flop:

Previous