If you thought Jezus Camp was Scary... Watch This Sick Docu!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm » by Kingz

THIS IS FOR ALL THE HARRYJACKSON'S, ELIAKIM'S, DAVIDMABUSSES AND BUFFENDOFFS....Watch this and look what message you are spreading! :bang;

You people scare me... and I will fight untill my last breath of life to expose nutjobs like you!
:shooting:

Waiting for Armageddon :shock:

America's 50-million strong Evangelical community is convinced that the world's future is foretold in Biblical prophecy - from the Rapture to the Battle of Armageddon.

This astonishing documentary explores their world - in their homes, at conferences, and on a wide-ranging tour of Israel. By interweaving Christian, Zionist, Jewish and critical perspectives along with telling archival materials, the filmmakers probe the politically powerful - and potentially explosive - alliance between Evangelical Christians and Israel...an alliance that may set the stage for what one prominent Evangelical leader calls "World War III."

“Christ will come back with a sword on his side. And, he will come back as the ultimate judge of the world. We’re going to be behind him with, I believe, swords in our hands and we’re going to be his army. And, this battle…the blood from this battle will be as high as a horse’s bridle. It’s just something mankind has never witnessed before.” Laura Bagg

The film opens with portraits of three Evangelical families –James and Laura Bagg, a Connecticut couple who work as military jet-propulsion engineers, Tony and Devonna Edwards in McAlester, Oklahoma, and Dr. H. Wayne House in Salem, Oregon -- all certain that upon Christ's Second Coming they will be "raptured" or lifted into the skies to join Christ while the rest of humanity suffers for seven years during “The Tribulation."

The Edwards' daughters, in particular, struggle with their own future. If they are raptured soon, how will they ever marry, or have children of their own?

“It doesn’t seem fair. I mean, you know, your grandparents have lived these long lives, have all these stories to tell you. And, they’ve kind of adjusted to the fact that, you know, they’re not going to live terribly much longer. And, so, you’ve grown up hearing all these stories and you want your own stories. And, you want to live these experiences yourself. And, if you’re done at 24, then there’s only so many experiences you get to have.” Kristin Edwards

Despite their very different lives and locations, all three families find the modern world laden with symbolism that suggests the End Times are at hand, and they proclaim the immense importance of Israel, where the battle of Armageddon will leave the earth ravaged, before Christ creates a new and perfect world.

The film then follows Wayne House and fellow minister Robert Dean as they lead a Christian Study Tour group to Israel -- among the tens of thousands of Evangelicals who pour into the Holy Land each year. As Wayne and Robert baptize their entourage in the River Jordon, sing the US national anthem on the Sea of Galilee, proclaim love for Israel, and describe how the Dome of the Rock, one of the holiest sites in Islam, must be destroyed in order for Jesus to return, a revealing and controversial relationship between Christian Evangelicals, Jews, and Muslims emerges.

Finally, we follow Wayne House and Robert Dean to a massive gathering in Dallas, Texas, where Evangelicals debate, in highly sophisticated terms, the need to spread Biblical literalism to counter the dangerous effects of post-modernism. The climax of the conference comes as Pastor John Hagee, the enormously influential Texas Minister of an 18,000-member megachurch, declares, "World War III has started."

“There is a war between Islamofascism and freedom. There is a war between the culture of death and those who love life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is a war WE MUST WIN. The Bible says that you, ladies and gentlemen, are the light of the world. May God anoint each of you and there can be a spiritual awakening in this country. That Christ will be seen as the answer. For there is no other name given among men whereby we might be saved.” Pastor John Hagee

By portraying the Evangelical apocalyptic worldview from within their community, Waiting for Armageddon seeks to clarify the elusive relationship between Christian Zionists and Jews, and foster dialogue among dissenting groups. In the end, the film asks whether this large American voting block is creating a self-fulfilling prophecy of international holy war.

TRAILER: :top:

Upload to Disclose.tv

GOOD REVIEW: :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

50.000.000 People who are creating Selffulfilling Prophecy in the USA alone.... think about the entire world..! Now that scares the living daylights out of me, especially all of those who are in power in governments worldwide who believe in these prohecy's... Because if they believe in it, they live according to it.!

And that is what these religious crackers here on the forum remind me off, and I will not tolerate it to just stand by and say nothing, or do nothing.!

The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:08 pm » by Kingz

You can watch it here on Vimeo:
http://niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=23411

Or on youtube duh...

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 pm » by Lilith

thanks, although I'm probably gonna need a barf bag for this one :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm » by Drextin

Kingz I would watch it but I just don't feel like getting all worked up at the moment. Things like this piss me off to no end.

Hopefully one day mankind will evolve past needing these religious crutches.

Nice find though bro.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 pm » by Phaeton

Seen it.. Absolutely shocking.. Perfectly explains the large sums of money being channeled from the US to Israel (next to the fact half of the white house was and is filled with 'Isreali - American nationals'). A large or serious number of Americans have Israel at the centre of their religious ideology. The scariest part is they seem to be part of some self fulfilling prophecy mission. And these people have an extremist mindset, heavily camouflaged by suburban 'nomality'.. Very scary, irrational shit impo.
Last edited by Phaeton on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm » by Rahkriga

If you want to find God...just follow the trail of blood.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

this is scary shit, everybody Knows who the badguys are

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:57 pm » by Lilith

"it's going to be so much fun to see the final battle."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :bang; :bang; :bang;

Initiate

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 2:59 pm » by Viggz

Yea dude there little whiny pussies. Ill slap god in his fkin face for the life hes givin me the cunt. LoL
Look at their egos they all think there the best and are gunna be saved and everyone whos done em wrong will die LOL. Its the same reason people become coppers after bein bullied at school.
There scared of death, Scared of confruntation And scared of the unknown.

I like what the woman says " Oh he was an engineer always questioning"

LoL if you have to blindly follow something written by a human Then your a tard. Its a cult nothing more.
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm » by Lilith

A Rabbi on Jesus: "Our sources indicate that he was a witch and a sorcerer. He had his eyes on the ladies..not the greatest guy in the world and we don't think he's coming back."

:mrgreen:

Next