If you were sitting in judgement of our world. Out of 10

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 2:24 am » by Toxic32

If you were sitting in judgement of our world. Out of 10 what is your score and why?

As I'v ask the question (iron man that is part of what makes me me) How would you score the Earth as a potential participant in the greater good of the galaxy. Me...3 out of ten.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 3:36 am » by Temps13

Five
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 3:42 am » by Ishumble

10 the only thing wrong with the world are sadistic,hedonistic, evil,selfish,greedy, humans. The world is an awesome place i love the earth.Peace on earth and good will to all men :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:51 am » by Sevens

crappy mate, there is so much BS roaming around on all levels. Religion with its teachers of death and destruction gets the worst score including these crappy political leaders where many are schizophrenic and are a bunch of liars and sophistry artists.

Just become a lousy world and no one can demonstrate the hidden revealed from the beginning, no one can take man on a journey of realization through discovery linked in with the Universe at large of the eternal.

They speak all this crap but deliver nothing, just more guile and bile that comes out of their mouth. They speak of so called democracy and peace but bring instead bring war where the rivers flow of blood.

A boy scout has a better witness but by far wayward thief and killer religion is the worst with the worst arrogant teachers on the planet who cannot demonstrate a single thing of truth just walking whitewash tombs filled with dead bones speaking utter rubbish leading people to death, keeping them chained to the past and left there going no where.

0 mate zero!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 am » by RATRODROB

Ishumble wrote:10 the only thing wrong with the world are sadistic,hedonistic, evil,selfish,greedy, humans. The world is an awesome place i love the earth.Peace on earth and good will to all men :cheers:

I were gonna pretty much say the same thing, couldn't agree more that OLD MUM is great, the people are the let down. :flop: Ishumble

MUM = 10/10
MAN = 0/10

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 11:15 am » by Flipper

On the basis of what I have seen and witnessed during my lifetime on this planet. I give it a score of 2.738 out of 10. Get rid of all the crap and bullshit from the governments and the PTB I would give it a 5 out of 10. Fcking beam me up Scotty, for fck sake.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:08 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

This version of the human race is relatively still in its infancy.. :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 4:12 pm » by Slith

5. We still have a lot to learn......and fix

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 pm » by Toxic32

This seems a good representation the history of human kind. A misuse of the word kind me thinks!

Maybe we it's time to start tinkering with this. It looks to me like the sequence for brain development has been misspelled or missing a letter. A G T C...You can't spell a lot with that now can you...CAT, TAG, ACT and GAT what ever that is. LOL I think God like me is dislexik, dislexic, dislexsick, dyslexic. Oh well take your pick.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.