IFO's = Identified Flying Objects

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 pm » by Ngawaka19

I reckon its time we stopped calling them "Unidentified". Its pretty obvious that zillions of us know they are out there, have had experiences and its been proven they are real ( don't need the states to red stamp it)...... we need to move on to the next level.... and call them IFU's IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS.... whadaya reckon guys......?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 pm » by Thruster

Ngawaka19 wrote:I reckon its time we stopped calling them "Unidentified". Its pretty obvious that zillions of us know they are out there, have had experiences and its been proven they are real ( don't need the states to red stamp it)...... we need to move on to the next level.... and call them IFU's IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS.... whadaya reckon guys......?

Identified Flying Object.

What-the-fuck-was-that-flying-object.

It can only be called 'Identified' when we know what it is.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:24 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Thruster wrote:
Ngawaka19 wrote:I reckon its time we stopped calling them "Unidentified". Its pretty obvious that zillions of us know they are out there, have had experiences and its been proven they are real ( don't need the states to red stamp it)...... we need to move on to the next level.... and call them IFU's IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS.... whadaya reckon guys......?

What-the-fuck-was-that-flying-object.

It can only be called 'Identified' when we know what it is.

:cheers:

PMSL :lol: