Illuminati Admits they are Nephilim.. Sons of Fallen Angels!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 pm » by goku

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ever wonder who it is that the Illuminati group works for? Well I have, and today, I have an answer for you. In the video below, there is evidence that the group calls themselves, “The Nephilim, Sons of the Fallen Angels.” Which according to the Bible, are fallen angels who have had sex with the daughters of men (humans), creating the Nephilim. A hybrid species….

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God [Fallen Angels] came in to the daughters of man [humans] and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.” Genesis 6:4

We have claimed for many years that the Illuminati group is working with Satanic forces. Now we have proof! Not only that, but they have openly admitted to ‘hand picking’ a future ‘Antichrist.’ Just as the Bible predicts.

Fallen Angels aka children of serpents/reptilians or offsprings of satan/lucifer. Crazies ruling the world!!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/ ... 48986.html

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:06 pm » by Spock

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 8:03 pm » by Boondox681

i like scary.

thanx
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 10:26 pm » by DarkHeart

Spock wrote:

:alien51:

So it must be true :nails:

not

Writer

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 am » by Santor

One guy I trust to be spot on about the secret ruling elite religion and god is Credo Mutwa. In one of his interview, he mentions that the Last degrees Free Mason ruling the western society worship Jabulon, an old extraterrestrial dominating figure known by african shamans. There is much more to be said about this, but I'll keep it short.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:50 am » by Temps13

There are no humans in the public eye that are anything like the mighty men of old that were half extraterrestrial watcher & half human hybrid..there may be some behind the scenes,yeah,quite likely there are but they don't live amongst us in the public eye..
There's no nefilim amongst the fat politicians,globalists etc etc..but there may be some high ranking or people with need to know that have seen them,high ranking masonic astronauts etc..
The title would be better if it read 'Illuminati admits they work for the Nefilim..sons of fallen angels!' :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 1:30 am » by Opalserpent

I think it's safe to say that our ruling elite are satanists.

Why else would establishments like the skull and bones and bohemian grove and the rest of them
still control our political processes for their own and lucifers benifet?

I know the movie eyes wide shut gave you a look into the rothschilds mansion and their
probably weekly affairs with the devil.

I like this following documentary, it shows how our politicians and leaders are led astray by evil
in the highest places with Satans help ofcourse:

Lee Goodall

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is a reason we go into dark ages every few thousand years.
I don't discount the possibility that some secret race of peoples have
been manipulating us for all time.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 3:02 am » by Temps13

Satanists yes that is one thing but they are not the mighty men of old they are the flabby men of now..
I imagine they have already subverted the Catholic church judging by how much the popes like to 'throw the horns'

Yes! that Pike quote will go nicely in my collection of quotes about admitting Luciferianism in my Rothschilds thread nice one Opal :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 6:55 am » by Opalserpent

Temps13 wrote:Satanists yes that is one thing but they are not the mighty men of old they are the flabby men of now..
I imagine they have already subverted the Catholic church judging by how much the popes like to 'throw the horns'

Yes! that Pike quote will go nicely in my collection of quotes about admitting Luciferianism in my Rothschilds thread nice one Opal :cheers:

Cool man, thanks.

I'm just watching this video now, it's crazy ass and unbelievable but it's connected to hollywood
and we know thats part of the nwo propaganda arm. (tentacle)
Hollywood has done much to promote Promiscuity.

redbonesmkia

Upload to Disclose.tv

Actually after watching it I realise that there are overly christian values being added to the video
which makes it seem preachy. :ghost:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.