Illuminati Hollywood Full Disclosure by Hollywood Insiders

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm » by monica44

Hmm..The vid was okay, although spent too long with a few old films getting his point across, the trouble is "if they don't get it by now they never will", take my eldest son for instance, he like his father claim to be all knowing pagans [not my choice] but when something was said just before Christmas about the Illuminati etc he sneered and muttered about them not being real and what an idiot i am for even thinking that there is some conspiracy against humanity, so i guess there is no educating people, my youngest son by contrast is very aware that this planet is not "right" everything being out of balance.

Perhaps that is the lesson of life, simple as. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 pm » by Pun2700

I liked that a lot, entertaining and a different from what I have seen before. I may have to get my hands on the mothman book now. Thanks for sharing!

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 am » by SUKHOV

monica44 wrote:Hmm..The vid was okay, although spent too long with a few old films getting his point across, the trouble is "if they don't get it by now they never will", take my eldest son for instance, he like his father claim to be all knowing pagans [not my choice] but when something was said just before Christmas about the Illuminati etc he sneered and muttered about them not being real and what an idiot i am for even thinking that there is some conspiracy against humanity, so i guess there is no educating people, my youngest son by contrast is very aware that this planet is not "right" everything being out of balance.

Some people just take more time. It took me a solid three years to convince my parents the world they were taught wasn't as it seemed. They called me every name in the book, kook, crazy, dumb, etc, but I would always just smile at them, and say, soon enough. Now they understand what I was trying to tell them.

You have to do it in little pieces. It's like flying a plane, when you go to your first class, you can't hop in the cockpit and just take off, you have to learn the way the plane works, learn the controls, be a co pilot and try it in real time, then after a certain amount of flying hours, WA LA, you have a pilots license :)

I started with something small, something to show them that it can happen, even on a larger scale.

choose a real conspiracy and elaborate on it. Then another. Then another. One day they'll wake up, and say, why wouldn't their be a global conspiracy by a few assholes to dominate every corner of the globe?

For me, I believe in Jesus' word, this is how I know. The covenant of the AC is what is coming, and it's the grand conspiracy that we must avert.

Cheers and happy new years miss. monica.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 1:49 am » by monica44

Travvysavvy wrote:
monica44 wrote:Hmm..The vid was okay, although spent too long with a few old films getting his point across, the trouble is "if they don't get it by now they never will", take my eldest son for instance, he like his father claim to be all knowing pagans [not my choice] but when something was said just before Christmas about the Illuminati etc he sneered and muttered about them not being real and what an idiot i am for even thinking that there is some conspiracy against humanity, so i guess there is no educating people, my youngest son by contrast is very aware that this planet is not "right" everything being out of balance.

Some people just take more time. It took me a solid three years to convince my parents the world they were taught wasn't as it seemed. They called me every name in the book, kook, crazy, dumb, etc, but I would always just smile at them, and say, soon enough. Now they understand what I was trying to tell them.

You have to do it in little pieces. It's like flying a plane, when you go to your first class, you can't hop in the cockpit and just take off, you have to learn the way the plane works, learn the controls, be a co pilot and try it in real time, then after a certain amount of flying hours, WA LA, you have a pilots license :)

I started with something small, something to show them that it can happen, even on a larger scale.

choose a real conspiracy and elaborate on it. Then another. Then another. One day they'll wake up, and say, why wouldn't their be a global conspiracy by a few assholes to dominate every corner of the globe?

For me, I believe in Jesus' word, this is how I know. The covenant of the AC is what is coming, and it's the grand conspiracy that we must avert.

Cheers and happy new years miss. monica.

Perhpas you are right there Travvy, but seeing as i have brought him up and he is now 23 his views of me will always be that i am strange, he is his father's son alright, where as the youngest son is wise beyond years, i guess this is what the difference between those who are souled and those who are not..
:cheers: Travvy, may your new year bring you your desires.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.