illuminati is good....really........good...not bad.....good.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 am » by Aquarius

If the goal of the Illuminati is for the mind & intellect of mankind to expand/evolve, unobstructed by the teachings of, for example, the church or of some states, then I'm sorry to say that they've really done a piss poor job. We're as clueless as we ever were, which brings me to my next point. Nemsis, I've got some home truths for you that you may not like either, it you don't pull you're fat head out of you arse soon you absolute wanker, the growth of your ego inside your rectum may in fact cause a chain reaction whereby you actually digest your digestive system, or something along those lines you magnificent cunt!

Anyways, continuing, shouldn't knowledge be shared. If the illuminati wanted to change anything, wouldn't sharing some knowledge with us common folk, knowledge that completely went against everything that this existing civilization has believed, cause such a stir as to shake the very foundations of our world as we know it. An example of such knowledge, cliche'd I know, imagine motherships hoovering over capital cities all over the world one morning. Imagine how that would fuck peoples shit up. I mean, would you go to work? Bollox if you say you would, the worlds economy would loose billions. Doesn't have to be disclosure, could be something completely different, say proof of a periodic cataclysm whereby many civilisations on earth have been wiped out by some major periodic planetary event which is, imminently due. But no, we don't hear shit, their war is invisible, we are collateral damage.

Hense I say a big fuck you to the illuminati, a big fuck you to the Vatican, there's no amount of sorrys that will ever repair the damage you've caused, and a big fuck you to the NWO/OWO, I'll raise my kids how I see fit, and anyone who has a problem with that, fuck you too. :sunny:
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:57 am » by Cornbread714

All I can say is:

Bad House music and terrible animated dancing robots are evil forces far beyond any banking or sheeple scam yet perpetrated.
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 am » by Lowsix

Again, awash in the seas of Irony.

First off, the dude inthevids is an uninformed dolt.

Second..almost everyone around here agrees in some form or fashion that the Church has been the purveyor of much of the evil of the last 15 centuries. (yes much of that is true)

BUT..

Then we have a group, who for that entire time..the REAL Illuminists..fought, died, and were martyred by the Church in order to preserve the scientific method, and apply its findings to give mankind the advantages almost all of us enjoy today..

In OTHER words..these were the guys forwarding the beliefs most of you hold, that unquestioned, dogmatic and bloody faith of the Church would be the downfall of mankind and fought to preserve and advance the scientific method...and to advance science, reason, and objective observation....

...but now all of a sudden these are the bad guys?

huh? wha? nah... really?

Make up your damn minds..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 am » by Esoteric

aquarius

you are succesfully misleeded, don't belief it please! there is much false information.
by your name i guess your a "new age" type of person, well the illuminati your promoting has created that beliefsystem for you so that you will not find the truth, i hope you start searching.
who is who, to say what is what?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 am » by Dirttyrabbit

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 am » by -Marduk-

dirttyrabbit wrote:Image

Gay Gandalf

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 am » by Strider2

Weird vids those. All about telling you how to think and no interest in independently verifiable facts...

A lame attempt to muddy the waters maybe? What more can be expected from the incompetent spoiled brat kids of the ultra-wealthy?

:badair:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:19 am » by Lucidlemondrop

aquarius wrote:If the goal of the Illuminati is for the mind & intellect of mankind to expand/evolve, unobstructed by the teachings of, for example, the church or of some states, then I'm sorry to say that they've really done a piss poor job. We're as clueless as we ever were, which brings me to my next point. Nemsis, I've got some home truths for you that you may not like either, it you don't pull you're fat head out of you arse soon you absolute wanker, the growth of your ego inside your rectum may in fact cause a chain reaction whereby you actually digest your digestive system, or something along those lines you magnificent cunt!

Anyways, continuing, shouldn't knowledge be shared. If the illuminati wanted to change anything, wouldn't sharing some knowledge with us common folk, knowledge that completely went against everything that this existing civilization has believed, cause such a stir as to shake the very foundations of our world as we know it. An example of such knowledge, cliche'd I know, imagine motherships hoovering over capital cities all over the world one morning. Imagine how that would fuck peoples shit up. I mean, would you go to work? Bollox if you say you would, the worlds economy would loose billions. Doesn't have to be disclosure, could be something completely different, say proof of a periodic cataclysm whereby many civilisations on earth have been wiped out by some major periodic planetary event which is, imminently due. But no, we don't hear shit, their war is invisible, we are collateral damage.

Hense I say a big fuck you to the illuminati, a big fuck you to the Vatican, there's no amount of sorrys that will ever repair the damage you've caused, and a big fuck you to the NWO/OWO, I'll raise my kids how I see fit, and anyone who has a problem with that, fuck you too. :sunny:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I don't agree with all that you wrote, but I appreciate the passion and the response.

Even raising our kids as we see fit has become a method of public policy..........sheez!

Yet I think there are many facets of what we like to generalize as this group or that so it is difficult to have a discussion that encompasses so many variables! hahaha........

Yet it keeps lighting up those *Pixels*, eh?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 am » by Proto

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 5:48 am » by Heinousone

LowSix wrote:Again, awash in the seas of Irony.

First off, the dude inthevids is an uninformed dolt.

Second..almost everyone around here agrees in some form or fashion that the Church has been the purveyor of much of the evil of the last 15 centuries. (yes much of that is true)

BUT..

Then we have a group, who for that entire time..the REAL Illuminists..fought, died, and were martyred by the Church in order to preserve the scientific method, and apply its findings to give mankind the advantages almost all of us enjoy today..

In OTHER words..these were the guys forwarding the beliefs most of you hold, that unquestioned, dogmatic and bloody faith of the Church would be the downfall of mankind and fought to preserve and advance the scientific method...and to advance science, reason, and objective observation....

...but now all of a sudden these are the bad guys?

huh? wha? nah... really?

Make up your damn minds..

The second coming of Christ is upon us. I find myself standing by LowSix and Sawlty. What has befallen upon us?

PreviousNext