illuminati is good....really........good...not bad.....good.

Writer

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 am » by grs9769

That was so over generalized... really bad actually.

So, for example, someone out of high school taking a loan for college is a greedy slob? ...because when you get out off high school you should be ashamed that you don't have 10K saved up? LOL

NOT everyone can be a boss.... can you imagine our planet with over 6 billion bosses and NO employees??? ummm, ok. This guy is an idiot. A complete idiot.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 4:26 pm » by Electrobadgr

it is my understanding that the illuminati's purpose is to create a catalyst of choice, for the "greater good" they have to present us with a choice, to be positively or negatively polarised. Service to others in the face of the evil they have perpetrated or service to self at the expense of others i.e. the capitalist system so many are so quick to defend. The NWO is inevitable, how you react to it is important. Anger or peaceful acceptance?, fear or love? difficult choice....

When you accept that you are completely powerless against the change they are perpetrating there is little point in getting angry. So that only leaves one choice really doesn't it?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 7:14 pm » by Mjalstad

Silly video. Perhaps some good points, but on the average .. not very much. Are we supposed to belive that eg. Mother Of Darkness Castle in europe is good and bought with money from hard labor ?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 7:46 pm » by Aquarius

esoteric wrote:aquarius

you are succesfully misleeded, don't belief it please! there is much false information.
by your name i guess your a "new age" type of person, well the illuminati your promoting has created that beliefsystem for you so that you will not find the truth, i hope you start searching.

Who's promoting? I don't care for them, they've done nothing for me other than momentarily rouse my curosity. May they continue to do whatever it is they do, and I hope some of you discover what that is. I've been successfully misled? Maybe so, but the same could be said for anyone here. For the most part we're listening to opinions and we aspire to fit the pieces of the jigsaw together. Whatever makes sence. Figuring out what the big fuss is about an ancient struggle between religion and science in an age where religion is seen for what it is, a method of control, just doesn't rouse my curosity anymore. I know we've been raised on lies, our development stunted. I don't need to figue out why to see through it and stop it's influence on my offspring. The reality of life is to live in the present, not worry about the past or future.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am » by Gostrider

This video is so very narrow minded and is a illuminati creation.
In summary its implying:
The illuminati controlled banking system
gives money loans to irrespossible lazy people
and concludes this makes the illuminati GOOD!

Also that we NEED people like the illuminati so we can point the finger at and say
these are the BAD guys. Therefore making us finger pointers look GOOD??

THE QUESTION HERE IS:
DO WE NEED BAD GUYS TO MAKE US FEEL GOOD?

WHO FLATTENED THE WTC AND KILLED INOCENT THOUSANDS?
WHO HAS DESIGNED ALL THE WARS THROUGHOUT HISTORY?
WHO IS BEHIND POVERTY, HUNGER AND DESIGNED PLAGUES ON THIS PLANET?
WHO CREATED THE CORRUPT, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK UP, RELIGIOUS SYSTEMS?
WHO CONTROLS ALL THE GOVS THAT TAKES AWAY FREEDOMS AND CREATED
THE SLAVE TAXING EXTORTION SYSTEMS AND IN REALITY, DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR THE PLANET.
WHO CORRUPTED THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WITH MIND LIMITS, LIES AND ANTIQUATED SCIENCES FOR THE PURPOSE OF DUMBING DOWN.
WHOS BEHIND THE BOMBARDMENT ADVERTISMENTS BRAINWASHING SYSTEMS THAT WE MUST HAVE ALL THESE FANCY MATERIAL GOODS .
WHO CREATED THE MILITARY WAR MACHINES THAT SUCKS IN THE YOUNG TO GO OFF KILLING OTHERS OR TO BE KILLED THEMSELVES?
WHOS BEHIND THAT MIND CORRUPTING PROPAGANDA AND ILLUSIONARY PHONEY WORLD VIA THE TV.
WHO IS BEHIND THE WAR ON MIND CONTROL IN GENERAL!

I DON'T CALL IT BLAME, I CALL IT FACT AND I CALL IT AWARENESS AND TRUTH OF THE EARTHS CORRUPTIONS.
AND NO!
IT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD TO POINT THE FINGER - IT MAKES FEEL SICK AND ANGRY THAT THIS WORLD HAS ALLOWED THESE BLOOD THIRSTY, POWER HUNGRY, EVIL, CRIMINAL TYPES ENTITIES TO PREVAIL.

WAKE UP PEOPLE TO THE FACT YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL AND THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE BACK YOUR PLANET FROM THESE CRIMINALS SO THAT YOU CAN EVOLVE BY HAVING TIME TO THINK FOR YOURSELF AND TO GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHERS IN HARMONY, JOY AND BALANCE INSTEAD OF BEING IN THIS CONTROLLED CYCLIC PERPETUAL SURVIVAL MODE OF EXISTANT AND A MUST HAVE (GREED) MODE.

YES I AM MAD AND I AM YELLING!!!

WHY IS IT, THE ONLY WAY FOR HUMANS TO LEARN REQUIRES SHOCK TREATMENTS?

HELL WE CAN'T EVEN LIVE AN INDEPENDANT LIFE BY GO OUT INTO THE WILDERNESS LIVE ON A PLOT OF LAND, BUILD A HOME, RAISE A FAMILY, GROW A GARDEN, RAISE STOCK, GO HUNTING & FISHING WITHOUT HAVING TO
PAY OUT ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF COST, FEES AND TAXES TO THE ASSHOLES THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING!

THIS MUST BE HELL...

http://earthtrap.com/
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 am » by Aquarius

gostrider wrote:This video is so very narrow minded and is a illuminati creation.
In summary its implying:
The illuminati controlled banking system
gives money loans to irrespossible lazy people
and concludes this makes the illuminati GOOD!

Also that we NEED people like the illuminati so we can point the finger at and say
these are the BAD guys. Therefore making us finger pointers look GOOD??

THE QUESTION HERE IS:

WHO FLATTENED THE WTC AND KILLED INOCENT THOUSANDS?
WHO HAS DESIGNED ALL THE WARS THROUGHOUT HISTORY?
WHO IS BEHIND POVERTY, HUNGER AND DESIGNED PLAGUES ON THIS PLANET?
WHO CREATED THE CORRUPT, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK UP, RELIGIOUS SYSTEMS?
WHO CONTROLS ALL THE GOVS THAT TAKES AWAY FREEDOMS AND CREATED
THE SLAVE TAXING EXTORTION SYSTEMS AND IN REALITY, DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR THE PLANET.
WHO CORRUPTED THE EDUCATION SYSTEM WITH MIND LIMITS, LIES AND ANTIQUATED SCIENCES FOR THE PURPOSE OF DUMBING DOWN.
WHOS BEHIND THE BOMBARDMENT ADVERTISMENTS BRAINWASHING SYSTEMS THAT WE MUST HAVE ALL THESE FANCY MATERIAL GOODS .
WHO CREATED THE MILITARY WAR MACHINES THAT SUCKS IN THE YOUNG TO GO OFF KILLING OTHERS OR TO BE KILLED THEMSELVES?
WHOS BEHIND THAT MIND CORRUPTING PROPAGANDA AND ILLUSIONARY PHONEY WORLD VIA THE TV.
WHO IS BEHIND THE WAR ON MIND CONTROL IN GENERAL!

I DON'T CALL IT BLAME, I CALL IT FACT AND I CALL IT AWARENESS AND TRUTH OF THE EARTHS CORRUPTIONS.
AND NO!
IT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD TO POINT THE FINGER - IT MAKES FEEL SICK AND ANGRY THAT THIS WORLD HAS ALLOWED THESE BLOOD THIRSTY, POWER HUNGRY, EVIL, CRIMINAL TYPES ENTITIES TO PREVAIL.

WAKE UP PEOPLE TO THE FACT YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL AND THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE BACK YOUR PLANET FROM THESE CRIMINALS SO THAT YOU CAN EVOLVE BY HAVING TIME TO THINK FOR YOURSELF AND TO GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHERS IN HARMONY, JOY AND BALANCE INSTEAD OF BEING IN THIS CONTROLLED CYCLIC PERPETUAL SURVIVAL MODE OF EXISTANT AND A MUST HAVE (GREED) MODE.

YES I AM MAD AND I AM YELLING!!!

WHY IS IT, THE ONLY WAY FOR HUMANS TO LEARN REQUIRES SHOCK TREATMENTS?

HELL WE CAN'T EVEN LIVE AN INDEPENDANT LIFE BY GO OUT INTO THE WILDERNESS LIVE ON A PLOT OF LAND, BUILD A HOME, RAISE A FAMILY, GROW A GARDEN, RAISE STOCK, GO HUNTING & FISHING WITHOUT HAVING TO
PAY OUT ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF COST, FEES AND TAXES TO THE ASSHOLES THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING!

THIS MUST BE HELL...

http://earthtrap.com/

I feel ya Gostrider, and it is sickening. But you can't let it envelope you. Do you think life is short? I do, and I'm not going to get all deep and religious, but I believe all this shit that we've to put up with is never ending. There will always be the oppressed and oppressors, but the oppressed will always overcome. History repeats itself. What I'm getting at is in this life, one must find harmony inside oneself, before one can experience harmony in reality. Nobody is expected to carry the burden of the troubles around the world. You got to rise above what they throw at you, concentrate on family and love. When the shit goes down, we'll all unite. I'm sure I'll see you there. Until then, all we can do is have patience, and raise our kids to be a clear minded, self respecting individuals and hope that that alone will make a dfference to someones world.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am » by Blondie1w2000

cryptillian wrote:don't be naive

owo:bad :top:
Nwo:good :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanx Cryptillian.

This was a great post. A real eye-opener. Thank you. I know most on this board want to play the pointing-fingers game, but (despite the spelling errors in the video!) this was actually a very nice description about how NO ONE is innocent ( pay attention you scumbags who say: "Oh, if only I didn't HAVE TO WORK, I could be more creative!!".... BAWAHAHA...who do you think you're fooling??)when it comes to talking about our current situation (especially in the US).

Obama is the Sheep-in-Chief. Hopefully we Americans will realize this sooner rather than later.

Thanx again.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 1:48 am » by Cornbread714

blondie1w2000 wrote:
cryptillian wrote:don't be naive

owo:bad :top:
Nwo:good :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanx Cryptillian.

This was a great post. A real eye-opener. Thank you. I know most on this board want to play the pointing-fingers game, but (despite the spelling errors in the video!) this was actually a very nice description about how NO ONE is innocent ( pay attention you scumbags who say: "Oh, if only I didn't HAVE TO WORK, I could be more creative!!".... BAWAHAHA...who do you think you're fooling??)when it comes to talking about our current situation (especially in the US).

Obama is the Sheep-in-Chief. Hopefully we Americans will realize this sooner rather than later.

Thanx again.

That's right folks:

Creativity = Bad

Labor = Good

Get back to work!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 am » by Blondie1w2000

Well, like Edison said, success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.

Simply fantasizing about your "ideas" don't actually account for much, people.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

aquarius wrote:If the goal of the Illuminati is for the mind & intellect of mankind to expand/evolve, unobstructed by the teachings of, for example, the church or of some states, then I'm sorry to say that they've really done a piss poor job. We're as clueless as we ever were, which brings me to my next point. Nemsis, I've got some home truths for you that you may not like either, it you don't pull you're fat head out of you arse soon you absolute wanker, the growth of your ego inside your rectum may in fact cause a chain reaction whereby you actually digest your digestive system, or something along those lines you magnificent cunt!

Anyways, continuing, shouldn't knowledge be shared. If the illuminati wanted to change anything, wouldn't sharing some knowledge with us common folk, knowledge that completely went against everything that this existing civilization has believed, cause such a stir as to shake the very foundations of our world as we know it. An example of such knowledge, cliche'd I know, imagine motherships hoovering over capital cities all over the world one morning. Imagine how that would fuck peoples shit up. I mean, would you go to work? Bollox if you say you would, the worlds economy would loose billions. Doesn't have to be disclosure, could be something completely different, say proof of a periodic cataclysm whereby many civilisations on earth have been wiped out by some major periodic planetary event which is, imminently due. But no, we don't hear shit, their war is invisible, we are collateral damage.

Hense I say a big fuck you to the illuminati, a big fuck you to the Vatican, there's no amount of sorrys that will ever repair the damage you've caused, and a big fuck you to the NWO/OWO, I'll raise my kids how I see fit, and anyone who has a problem with that, fuck you too. :sunny:

wow,touche man,now thats what i like to hear,a person standing on theyre own two feet.thats the one bro,fuk them all,be your own man!!!!have your own way,you are the one.
good reply,i like it,they are all fokin LIARS,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

PreviousNext