illuminati is good....really........good...not bad.....good.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 am » by Cryptillian

Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 am » by doommongerer

This is :bullshit: loans exist since the dawn of civilisation it's historical fact.This video is distording facts.It's propaganda :bullshit: :shooting: NWO.
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:08 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I found so many contradictions in those videos that I was unable to take them seriously.

for the record..........I am not so sure that the illuminati or the group that is called such is bad either............but these vids do nothing to convince me of such.........

In the first two minutes i saw the message that Alex Jones is bad, yet he is illuminati puppet........so if they are good why wouldn't he be good as well? I am typing this up real quick so forgive the lack of clarity............

My Point is that we don't know the purpose of secret societies so we are not in position to judge who is who and what is what.

And as far as the ancients taking out loans................They were to pay them back....so it was no free ride but rather a means to begin with capital to create a turn of the money and to pay back the loans while making money..............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:11 am » by Heinousone

I am of the belief that it is indeed possible the illuminati are the good guys but they are not the bankers. The bankers are in with the guys that have controlled civilizations for many centuries. The Illuminati were the persecuted ones by the Church due to their gnostic beliefs. Now, do you really believe those persecuted ones have risen to control the world while the Vatican is still holding all the power that it does?

Some folks say the Vatican is the center of the world yet they turn around and say that The Illuminati are the same. That is impossible.

What the Illuminati are as most folks know are a scapegoat. Those in power have pointed at the thorn in their side and put it out there that the Illuminati are the controllers so that when the sheep inevitably stampede, they stampede in the direction the Dark Shepherds desire.

The Illuminati are not part of the Banking world. That Nemesis guy sounds rather OWOish to me. He may not even realize it. He has stumbled upon some very real truths but just like many others he has allowed the Shepherds to redirect him with that truth.

I have never stood beside you on anything Sawlty but I do stand by you when it comes to your recent inner discovery about the Illuminati. As with any new discovery though you have to maintain vigilence when looking up information. Meaning just because you find someone else speaking highly of the Illuminati that doesn't mean everything they are saying is true.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:25 am » by Esoteric

the person who made this video is a complete moron, he either knows absolutely nothing about banking or is intentionaly distorting the facts! he blames people for market bubbles, while it are the banks who create these systems not the consumers.

and he's saying illuminati is good, well they themselves believe that to be so, but good and evil are just opinions, this guy is a idiot promoting the illuminati and saying people must die, how dare he!!! try and say that in front of my face, that my fellow humans must die for a bunch of fat bastards and then you'll see what the laws of nature are like!!!!!!!!

and your a fool aswell CRYPTILLI for saying NWO good, you don't know what you're talking about, believe me, i known these things all of my life, because of personal experience
who is who, to say what is what?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 am » by Esoteric

heinousone

the illuminati ARE part of the banking world, rothchild is a perfect example.
and you might not know it, but there where different groups in history wich called themselves the "illuminati". the group you reffer to, the ones fighting the vatican is not the same one as the illuminati group of families of bankers and monarchs etc.
Last edited by Esoteric on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 am » by Mep630

I love how they say people are bad, when in fact it is mostly due to the Illuminati guiding humanity to how they want.

People are not bad, it is the inbred idiots who lead us, who are bad. If the Illuminati pushed humans to good instead of bad then this would be a whole different story.

look up the goals of the Illuminati and tell me they are good. If you still think they are good, you have to be a complete moron.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 am » by -Marduk-

Empire of the Cities, cities that rule world

The Capitalist Conspiracy Pt.1-5
An old documentary tracing the history of a small group of people who control the money systems of the world. It shows how this monopoly is protected by governments and how the group's vast wealth is derived from creating money out of nothing. We see how this group wields power through government, foundations, education, and the mass media.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:47 am » by Heinousone

esoteric wrote:heinousone

the illuminati ARE part of the banking world, rothchild is a perfect example.
and you might not know it, but there where different groups in history wich called themselves the "illuminati". the group you reffer to, the ones fighting the vatican is not the same one as the illuminati group of families of bankers and monarchs etc.

Sounds to me like a stolen name then.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 am » by Esoteric

yes, it is indeed stolen, it was stolen already over 30 times in history, but not all of them got famous.

this modern illuminati everyone talks about was created in 1776 in Bavaria Germany by a group of banking families, of wich the Rothchilds where the master architects

Next