Illuminati murderers EXPOSED!!! September 11, 2006?

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 pm » by Megame23

I've been doing a lot of research into the Illuminati and how it controls our culture. Yesterday I came across some highly disturbing video evidence on the evidence of mind control, which led to me figuring out a couple murders! i'll get to the September 11th date, promise.

Let me first briefly explain Monarch mind control, as best I can...

Project Monarch is a mind control project, which evolved from MKULTRA.

MKULTRA was US military project which was given authority over the Project Paperclip Nazi scientists, many who had been tried at the Nuremberg trials for war crimes, who had already been researching these things.

Project bluebird, project chatter, project artichoke, mksearch, mkdelta, and mknaomi are some of the other publicly known mind control projects, all are related to MKULTRA.

These projects would use drugs, hypnosis, electroshock, torture, mental conditioning, and all sorts of terrible things. These were done to people to create soldiers, perfect mindless soldiers, with compartmentalized minds. Hide information in a mind , hide a mission in a someones mind, hide an assassination plot in their mind, train an entirely new persona to do anything with. Shatter a mind and use the pieces to form what they wanted.

And that is just from the declassified information...

Now they have Project Monarch, Project Mannequin, and more to continue the work started by its predecessors.

James Casbolt has a free online book on these sorts of projects, the first chapter is on Project Mannequin

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/casboltagent1chap.shtml

And here is a book by Fritz Springmeier on mind control

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/for.html

These mind control projects have been used for all sorts of things, who knows how much. But we do know some of it. Many of the celebrities being shoved down our throats are victims of these projects, so are many intelligence agents.

I'll give some more videos at the end on mind control and these projects at the end of the post, next lets look at some of the Illuminati slaves on video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is nothing I can say about this video that hasn't already been better said than this article.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423

But basically the song is really about you can't reach her mind anymore, ring ring no one is home, she left her head on the dance floor. the phone ringing is her mind, not her cell phone.

there is also symbolism of sex kitten programing in the video.

things like this are often shown, she also has some edgy electro shock pictures, ohhh its so cool, shes getting tortured, whats with the things being portrayed as cool these days by music?

Pretty much all of her music and videos are focused on the occult, mind control, satanic ritual, and general lack of morality.

Christina Aguilera next,

And read this article if you want more on her.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3825

And now for the most creepy music video of all time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It makes me want to cry... The video very clearly depicts the process that these people are put through. It starts with her handler giver her a doll, and then she starts singing, from the first verse you can see she is in a creepy place being brainwashed, stuck in a room with a TV showing a giant eye and her doll... Note the black and white floors beneath her, not checkered thought like free mason floors.

Then the room spins (brainwashing) and she is left in a new room, on the edge of reality. note the floor is closer to a checkered pattern.

Then she is in a kitchen with black and white tiles on the wall, and then shortly after in a rock bed crying. (she cant rest with them in her mind) this room has black and white diamond floors, very close now to traditional checkering.

(note the butterflies, symbolizing Project Monarch)

Then she is beckoned by her handler to step through the mirror, completely out of reality, and she becomes the controlled doll then. in a long hall, complete with the Freemason checkered floors. She is then placed back into the world, strings cut, but they are still attached... The handlers still hold her mind in a box.

And now onto the real life stuff, its about to get even more fucked up...

In this first clip we very clearly see Britney Spears mind snap, is she momentarily breaking free from the mind control here?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Waving the hand in front of her face like that, the way she talks, high pitched, its from the mickey mouse programing and mannequin bullshit. they use dolls and cartoons and all sorts of things to brainwash these kids. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and more have been part of the mickey mouse club, now they are Illuminati slaves and sex symbols.

These next videos are highly disturbing, but need to be watched.

Howard K. Stern, who seems to be her handler, is filming Anna Nicole Smith here, she is completely dissociated with reality.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its real funny isn't is you sick twisted mother fucker, Stern? She doesn't even know what he is talking about.

What does he have to say about it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ohhh the video was for a little girls birthday party? Ohhh she he asks her about tripping on mushroom for the children, he laughs as her mental state (while she is pregnant) for the children.

So when she died, what did this thoughtful caring man have to say?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Touching, but wait what is this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

So I got to this point here and the picture was becoming very clear to me what happened here. So I dug a little bit more.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Evidently the trial is going on right now, started at the beginning of this month.

But there is something else... Shortly after Anna gave birth to his half sister, her son Daniel Wayne Smith was visiting his mother in the fraternity ward. witnesses saw him attending to his mother on the 9th and 10th, on September 11th, 2006 he was dead, to a drug overdose... These bastards have a sick sense of humor.

It is very clear to me who murdered these people, and should be to anyone with a working mind. Even if you don't beleive in the connection to Monarch programing, Stern is clearly guilty here.

People are being subjected to terrible things every day, I want a world of love and peace, but we have to deal with these terrible things. We need to look into the dark truths of our world and shine a light there. No amount of darkness can overtake something when there is just the smallest light there to stand in its way.

:sunny:

Here are some great videos on mind control for those who want to learn more.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Look up Ron Patton he has done a lot of great research into Monarch also.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:04 pm » by Ganjamos

good research megame ,
will check this out later. I knew about brintey....christina...madonna...music industry slaves and so on but the connection to monarch and project mannequin is interesting.
thanks again for your work, go on
love&peace 2 u
ganjamos

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:04 pm » by Megame23

I didn't mention that in the Kerli walking on air video it is incredibly important to take note of the butterflies symbolizing project monarch while she is on the bed.

And then there is one right on the mannequin person holding her strings and box, so as to say Monarch now owns her.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm » by Boondox681

killer post megame.nice info.
i know who all these people are and what they're about,but i can truthfully say that i have NEVER listened to their music,watched their vids or movies and guess what?
i've never been subjected to their 'message'.

a simpsons halloween special where the mascots grew and started to destroy springfield says it all.
how do you get them to go away?
JUST DON'T LOOK,JUST DON'T LOOK.

i do appreciate your time and effort,thanx
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 7:21 pm » by Megame23

thanks guys :)

It's important to understand the whole picture, and how it all works. The Illuminati are sick and twisted, and to stop them we have to be willing to look in the depths of darkness that they work in.

Seeing how they manipulate the very culture and world around us, and being able to show people, is incredibly valuable in the fight against the Illuminati.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm » by Boondox681

and you,my friend,are a true warrior. :cheers:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 pm » by Gostrider

:flop: Right on megame!
Still watching / reading your research here but yeah your on target here.
Now if only the brainwashed ones could understand this stuff and stop paying
money for this demonic crap.

:cheers:
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 30, 2010 1:54 am » by Megame23

gostrider wrote::flop: Right on megame!
Still watching / reading your research here but yeah your on target here.
Now if only the brainwashed ones could understand this stuff and stop paying
money for this demonic crap.

:cheers:

:flop:

Indeed, I really cant see how people can think any of this bullshit is cool or worth buying.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 am » by Otomon

ganjamos wrote:good research megame ,
will check this out later. I knew about brintey....christina...madonna...music industry slaves and so on but the connection to monarch and project mannequin is interesting.
love&peace 2 u
ganjamos

This is not research,all he did was read a post on the VigilantCitizen and he expanded on it.
Thats what megame always does... he modifies someone else`s work a little bit and claims it as his own.

Its like I say "The Sky is blue,and here is a pic to prove it"
then megame goes "Hey guys I got proof that the sky is blue here is 4 pictures to prove it"

Thats just not cool.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 am » by Megame23

otomon wrote:
ganjamos wrote:good research megame ,
love&peace 2 u
ganjamos

This is not research,all he did was read a post on the VigilantCitizen and he expanded on it.
Thats what megame always does... he modifies someone else`s work a little bit and claims it as his own.

Its like I say "The Sky is blue,and here is a pic to prove it"
then megame goes "Hey guys I got proof that the sky is blue here is 4 pictures to prove it"

Thats just not cool.

I did get a lot from vigilant, it is a great site and people should check it out, i pretexted with saying to go read the articles from the site, but I summed it up because the information is very relevant to the post.

You really need to shut your mouth, you ungrateful little bitch, stop acting like you have changed. how many times are you going to do that? I've been doing a ton of research, and decided to share some of it, all you do is bitch and moan.

Next