Illuminati says Illuminati is a hoax

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm » by Otomon

Hey folks, I was doing my studies today, listening to one of my teachers David Shoemaker, when I came upon this podcast he was on, go to the part by Jeva Singh-Anand right after "Teach me how to Satan", in which he talks about how he got a hold of Bavarian Illuminati documents written by Adam Weishaupt, and it turns out, they are totally different from what conspiracy theorists claim (ex they actually wanted more population, allthough they didnt specific what kind of population, so he may be too apologetic...), interesting listen nonetheless. also the introductory speech "The Principle of Satan in Thelema" talks about Crowleys rebellion, so you may want to check that out too:

http://speechinthesilence.com/program-5 ... r-year-110

Cheers!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 9:57 pm » by Noentry

Will check it out.
:cheers:

Why is he your teacher?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 pm » by Otomon

Noentry wrote:Will check it out.
:cheers:

Why is he your teacher?

Good on ya mate!

I have many teachers, I listen to Yeshua Mesiah and I listen to Aliester Crowley, I listen to Budha and I listen to Nietzsche, my only beleif system is Gnosis and never being stuck on still belief system/ consciousness :flop:

I have no idea why some forum members here call me a "brainwashed satanic NWO puppet", maybe they need to get a life? :scary:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13