Im getting a 301 error on all videos

Initiate

PostThu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm » by Rahkriga

Like the title says...I cant watch any of the vids on this site due a 301 adsense error. No matter what video I click on...301 error....is there any fix for this? The new site looks cool...but having errors like this just arent worth the trade off. the old site played videos perfectly

PostFri May 25, 2012 8:17 pm » by Fal2grace

Rahkriga wrote:Like the title says...I cant watch any of the vids on this site due a 301 adsense error. No matter what video I click on...301 error....is there any fix for this? The new site looks cool...but having errors like this just arent worth the trade off. the old site played videos perfectly

Still? Should be fixed.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm » by Shaggietrip

I did have the same error for a time.

Then I realized it was my adblock. Set it to "exempt/exclude" Dtv. Vids work for me now.

Did not give me all ads either. Try it.

Just a thought because it did infact work for me. I am not sure what you have as far as adblock.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 12:49 am » by Rahkriga

Shaggietrip wrote:I did have the same error for a time.

Then I realized it was my adblock. Set it to "exempt/exclude" Dtv. Vids work for me now.

Did not give me all ads either. Try it.

Just a thought because it did infact work for me. I am not sure what you have as far as adblock.

:cheers:

Well I tried what you said, and disabled adblock for dtv...But now the vids only play for 5 secs when an ad shows up and stops the video entirely. The ad never goes away, and when I click the "x" to close the ad, it restarts the vid from the beginning, and once again after 5 secs the ad pops up again totally preventing me from seeing any of the vids. Any other suggestions? I have not been able to watch a single video since the new site has been up