im visiting the states

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 10:38 am » by Ihasabucket

i hope that you are driving and spending more than a week here. Assuming that, from toronto to nevada you should check out yellowstone park (for at least an entire day). Then, if youre going from vegas to new york/florida (id go to florida first), you need to see the grand canyon, for 2 days at least. On the way to FL, stop in New Orleans - not mardi gras time, but it'll be a guaranteed party. You're most likely going to wind up at disney world in Orlando, nice. Miami is dope, gets kinda crazy depending on where you go, also nice. From Florida to New York you may end up getting pretty close to D.C. If you want conspiracies, not many better places than that. Also, you may be near a bunch of government installments through out Maryand/Pennsylvania as well...that enitre area is pretty "secure". If you can, also check out Myrtle Beach. In new York you will probably find too much shit to do...not my kind of town...shoulder to shoulder, concrete jungle, ya know? Get ready to confirm some stereotypes, but also get ready to make some new friends.
cheers mate.
Who the hell is this Schrödinger guy, and what's up with his dead cat?

Super Moderator

PostFri May 06, 2011 10:40 am » by Slith

Enjoy your visit. I was there last year and travelled through 7 states. Loved it

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 10:41 am » by Freespeach

ihasabucket wrote:i hope that you are driving and spending more than a week here. Assuming that, from toronto to nevada you should check out yellowstone park (for at least an entire day). Then, if youre going from vegas to new york/florida (id go to florida first), you need to see the grand canyon, for 2 days at least. On the way to FL, stop in New Orleans - not mardi gras time, but it'll be a guaranteed party. You're most likely going to wind up at disney world in Orlando, nice. Miami is dope, gets kinda crazy depending on where you go, also nice. From Florida to New York you may end up getting pretty close to D.C. If you want conspiracies, not many better places than that. Also, you may be near a bunch of government installments through out Maryand/Pennsylvania as well...that enitre area is pretty "secure". If you can, also check out Myrtle Beach. In new York you will probably find too much shit to do...not my kind of town...shoulder to shoulder, concrete jungle, ya know? Get ready to confirm some stereotypes, but also get ready to make some new friends.
cheers mate.

thank you very much for that very helpful

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 10:59 am » by Ihasabucket

if you are going directly from Toronto to New York, you may want to consider putting what i wrote into reverse order...that would make a bit more sense.

and i'm assuming that you're going to Vegas while youre in Nevada, that speaks for itself. If you are doing a "westerly loop" from Toronto, you probably won't be able to see Yellow Stone, but you can still see the Grand Canyon. Im jealous...I have lived here for my entire 28 years and have never had the opportunity to take a trip like this. Oh, and Appalachian country is fucking beautiful.
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS409US410&q=toronto&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Toronto,+ON,+Canada&gl=us&ei=OLLDTeTAOqSN0QGSsMiLCA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CDAQ8gEwAA

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 11:32 am » by Ihasabucket

from populated cities to lush green hills to the hot and humid south then a shift to the mountainous, and arid west/southwest. oh, don't forget about Roswell, Area 51, Senoran Desert vortex, Janet terminal, etc...depending on the route you take to Vegas...err Nevada.
damn, i just keep thinking of more stuff to see.

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 11:52 am » by Freespeach

ihasabucket wrote:from populated cities to lush green hills to the hot and humid south then a shift to the mountainous, and arid west/southwest. oh, don't forget about Roswell, Area 51, Senoran Desert vortex, Janet terminal, etc...depending on the route you take to Vegas...err Nevada.
damn, i just keep thinking of more stuff to see.

i just google'd this place they look like places id love to see very beautiful indeed ive busted my ass for this holiday thank you so much for your help very kind of you i will add you as a friend

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm » by Ihasabucket

if you swing through milwaukee, wisconsin hit me up. i know a few good places to catch a pint and check out some sheilas.

Writer

PostFri May 06, 2011 12:36 pm » by Freespeach

lol i'll be travelling with my girlfriend and a beer sounds great thanx mate

Super Moderator

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm » by domdabears

freespeach wrote:
toristarr wrote:"dont do it its not worth it!" :p take a trip to peru instead :)

lol i'd like to see before the start putting people in those supposed fema camps lmao

lol fuckin peru?

you're gonna visit all those states?
thats a lot of travel.

and he meant just stay in vegas, because you're not gonna wanna leave.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm » by Hybridtheory

denver airport

PreviousNext