IMMORTALITY-Stop by and give your OPINION:-)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 pm » by Drextin

eyajwhynsos wrote:perhaps this guy can tell us more about immortality... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_nutricula

That is one of the coolest things I have ever read. I've heard of bacteria going dormant indefinitely but never something that lived contentiously.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 pm » by Cornbread714

drextin wrote: I've heard of bacteria going dormant indefinitely but never something that lived contentiously.

con·ten·tious (kn-tnshs)
adj.
1. Given to contention; quarrelsome.

Look in the mirror, dude :D

(Sorry Drex, I couldn't resist. Shit, why do I always feel like I gotta pick on you?) :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 pm » by Drextin

cornbread714 wrote:
drextin wrote: I've heard of bacteria going dormant indefinitely but never something that lived contentiously.

con·ten·tious (kn-tnshs)
adj.
1. Given to contention; quarrelsome.

Look in the mirror, dude :D

(Sorry Drex, I couldn't resist. Shit, why do I always feel like I gotta pick on you?) :cheers:

Son of a bitch! I meant continuously.

If you think I'm quarrelsome try waking one of those bacterium up from their sleep!

Writer

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:26 pm » by Robsonsdad

I would not want to live forever,but you only need to keep your brain alive to live forever, the rest of your body can be kept alive by artificial means, like heart lung machines and kidney machines and such.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 pm » by Drextin

Am I the only one who thinks living forever is cool?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 pm » by Cornbread714

drextin wrote:Am I the only one who thinks living forever is cool?

No

Writer

PostSat Apr 25, 2009 11:56 pm » by Eyajwhynsos

drextin wrote:
eyajwhynsos wrote:perhaps this guy can tell us more about immortality... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_nutricula

That is one of the coolest things I have ever read. I've heard of bacteria going dormant indefinitely but never something that lived contentiously.

yeah nature has something of everything even the wheel, its in bacteria attached to the flagella, so the sumerians didn't invent it first, nature did...LOL Like my ideas you do cornbread, hmm, at the risk of being really out there I briefly remind all this is Speculation or as drexin says conjecture but....in ancient text the gods were also equated with the shinning ones or illuminated ones right?

I spoke of this on another post and talked about the frequency of light, depending on the energy level of an atom determines if we can view it as light. My hole concept involves the build up of heat creating pressure. Now this isn't to say the human body temp rises but means the atoms within the body become more and more active with each cycle, however within a limited space so what occurs is a build up of momentum. According to my concept the body is generating more heat then it can give off and so the radiating heat will leave the body at an increasing rate, think of pinching a hose to get a high pressure spray.

Well if at the end of each of these cycles the heart and diaphragm become more dense this means the amount of energy they give off in the form of heat also increases, which means the pressure increases which ultimately means the rate of heat radiating away from the body increases. Eventually the atoms become excited enough that they appear to glow as they radiate away from the body :oops: , and at first this individual would seem to have a hue about him ever so slight, but over time with increased pressure adding greater energetic levels to each atom within the body and with greater distance the heat radiates away from the body the individual would begin to glow-then shine, and eventually become brilliant :sunny: .

But it doesn't stop there, each cycle continues to add more energy in the form of heat to the atoms. The frequency of the atoms go from radio waves, to the visible light spectrum to ultraviolet to gama and beyond, this means that once this individual has x amount of cycles we would no longer be able to see said individual, infact one might even say they are now classified as ultra dimensional beings so to speak, BUT with out getting to complexed, it is best to illustrate by saying they are still there just simply at a frequency we can't visibly see or feel.

This begs the question of if one reaches that level how would they think during this whole process from visible to shinning to beyond visible light and so on, what would their technology be like. Could they (ancient gods) create technology to make themselves visible to us rather then the vise versa way we think of them. Perhaps along the lines of them being invisible(higher frequency) with the ability to become visible(moving to a lesser frequency), but why do so, HMMM, another topic ladys and gents another topic indeed.....

edited to add, "we can't visibly see and POSSIBLY unable to feel"

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am » by Cornbread714

Supposedly their have been yogis who lived in caves for years, eating little or nothing, who slowed their metabolisms down, your theory sounds like almost the opposite.
It sounds like it might increase the metabolism, which might suggest faster aging.

On the other hand, I like the part about increasing frequencies and visibility, etc.. This is not so far removed from other theories and belief systems concerning raising the vibrational rate on a physical and spiritual level.
:cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 am » by lainn

[/quote]This begs the question of if one reaches that level how would they think during this whole process from visible to shinning to beyond visible light and so on, what would their technology be like. Could they (ancient gods) create technology to make themselves visible to us rather then the vise versa way we think of them. Perhaps along the lines of them being invisible(higher frequency) with the ability to become visible(moving to a lesser frequency), but why do so, HMMM, another topic ladys and gents another topic indeed.....

edited to add, "we can't visibly see and POSSIBLY unable to feel"[/quote]

Could it be to experience life....as we know and feel it....to experience all the benifits of this state of being....to experience all the senses we take for granted....to take the daughters of men for brides....infinite possibilities to that question of 'why do so'.....and if this process is possible for them...then its clear that the opposite is possible for us...no?....if our frequency is set then...can it be hacked into by one of these higher frequency beings?
Last edited by lainn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 1:00 am » by Eyajwhynsos

you 're right CORNBREAD I was actually just reading about the link between increased gravity raising ones metabolism that curtails ones longevity...but the thing here if all that was occuring was an increase in metabolism then yeah, but ya have to picture it like this.

Increase metabolism means the body works harder the organs organelles etc which of course means faster decay why mice live for only a few years at best. But with each of these cycles this individuals organs, organelle, blood vessels, nervous system the body becomes more dense. This means that while the heart does produce more heat it takes less effort and heres why. If the heart is denser with each cardiac cycle the pressure or thrust pushes the blood that much further. With veins and arteries denser (not harder as in some diseases) they become more rigid yet retaining their flexibility thus allowing an increase in blood pressure by countering the force of the denser hearts force with out actually raising BP. Think of a hand pump for a bike, the harder it is to pump the hand pump the more air is forced out but less frequently, the easier it is to pump the less air out but more frequently. In other words what we have here is the body is aging but is counter by the strengthening of the organs and body itself after each cycle.

So while the metabolism would increase and their appetite as well their body would function more effeciently with less effort. Think how easy your stomach could grind and mash up food if it were twice as dense as it is, not only would it make it like paste with easy but would be able to do twice the amount of food in less time....I hate to be around when these guys let one loose though :scary: :badair:

PreviousNext