IMMORTALITY-Stop by and give your OPINION:-)

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 1:07 am » by Eyajwhynsos

lainn wrote:Could it be to experience life....

Yep

as we know and feel it....

IMO, I wouldn't say so, more like to experience life as a GOD

to take the daughters of men for brides....

been there done that :owned:

.....and if this process is possible for them...then its clear that the opposite is possible for us...no?

of course, infact I am of the opinion that they were just like us and became like them, and that though I don't think we are becoming like them we could become like them...

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 am » by lainn

If it is attained.... wouldn't there be a yearning to become like us again(just presuming that memory would still be intact).......wouldn't the cycle start all over again....could it be that it is the cycle we are in now...in this state of being?

....and what happens to the memories when one lower or hightens ones frequency?

...just curious....intresting thoughts you have presented....they make me hungree.

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 am » by Eyajwhynsos

lainn wrote:If it is attained.... wouldn't there be a yearning to become like us again(just presuming that memory would still be intact)........

...I'll just ask a question to this one here, if you were having body orgasms that increased indefinitely beyond anything you ever felt would you if you could choose to be normal? Your going from feeling something without any effort to having to make an effort just to feel something us, nothing wrong with it but would you really give it all up?

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am » by lainn

eyajwhynsos wrote:
lainn wrote:If it is attained.... wouldn't there be a yearning to become like us again(just presuming that memory would still be intact)........

...I'll just ask a question to this one here, if you were having body orgasms that increased indefinitely beyond anything you ever felt would you if you could choose to be normal? Your going from feeling something without any effort to having to make an effort just to feel something us, nothing wrong with it but would you really give it all up?

Hmmmm....intresting.....i tell ya what....i'm gonna go put that to the test....and after....i'm going to answer this question seriously.....give me a moment or two. brb.

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 1:46 am » by Eyajwhynsos

lainn wrote:
eyajwhynsos wrote:

Hmmmm....intresting.....i tell ya what....i'm gonna go put that to the test....and after....i'm going to answer this question seriously.....give me a moment or two. brb.

ok... :headscratch:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 am » by lainn

well .....it took me a while...but i'm done...got carried away for a bit.....NOW ....answer....

well that all depends on what you actually believe.......i believe that being of flesh and off spirit means that we have the benifit of enjoying the infintie sublime pleasure of carnal flesh and spiritual ecstacy.....maybe as pure spirit we dont experience indiviual only collective orgasmic ecstacy....which doesnt have the defiinition of body. my pleasure my ecstacy my dripping glory of heaven on earth in my orgasm cannot be equalled in an esoteric sense...i need the raw thrust fo fingers and slippery lust of my oyster dripping pearl..not sure that spiirit like wind can match the visceral passion of skin.

....but if as spirit we experience continual orgasm,,,it may become meaning less and dull - human causes the friction of excti,ment tension of unknowing..and pleasure of relief from mundane........the antithesis of shit and glory

i love the pleasure of this body i loveeeeee induldging in my spit sweat and cream
i love coarse body against my frail white flesh - a cock impailing my exploding flower -can spirit experience that?
its the contrast that creates drama and experience

i long for taking the dirt of my fantasy and fesh into the realm of spiritual ecstacy.,,discovering that nether world where my soul unites with another as my body cleaves and my sauce and his unite into an endless journey into bliss........thats why being human is beyond pure spirt...we have the potential of both...i still search for the man or woman who will share this with me.....

sex is my portal into spirit...it is the answer to my question and i indulge in the answers.

what about you?....and trust me...i'll understand if you want to run the experiment like i just did....and ...god...about to again.....

btw....thanks for the inspiration.
Last edited by lainn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 am » by Mep630

I hate to go off topic...

But dammm, Keep up the good work girl! :love:
<3

personally, my opinion is, we are immortal. Are souls never die, we just transform into different states....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 5:15 am » by Eyajwhynsos

Wow lanin nice descriptive work :obsessed:

Um with that said I think ya miss under stood me I never said these beings became spirits! Yes their frequency is such that we us humans can't see them directly but for them to each other they are no different then you and I here in the flesh and not only can they experience what we do but their experience would constantly be enhancing.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 am » by Elmajiko

IN my opion u can achieve immortality once u have conplete knowledge and controlll of every cell within your body and understand the flow of our inner energy. Cuz the n u tell your cells when to age and what to do.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 am » by Mep630

lainn wrote:well .....it took me a while...but i'm done...got carried away for a bit.....NOW ....answer....

I am starting the I love Lainn fain club
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
=)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext