IMMORTALITY-Stop by and give your OPINION:-)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 5:58 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:
mep630 wrote:
lainn wrote:well .....it took me a while...but i'm done...got carried away for a bit.....NOW ....answer....

I am starting the I love Lainn fain club
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
=)

Hey, during recess you want me to pass her a note for you? :roll:

Haha, you still butt hurt you got owned on AJ?!
:D

and again, you got nothing but name calling and gay little suggestions. Maybe if you were not so jealous of me you would not have to talk about me soo much Drex...

and if you can't see how hot Lainn is, I don't know what to tell you....
Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm » by Ogmios

Spiritualism is the only way to measure or even conceive immortality. Everything which is born dies. The only things which don't die are ideas which have been preserved either in art or, as Cornbread says, through sexual reproduction.

Gods are immortal, that's what makes them so. Though it takes a leap of faith I don't think I'm prepared to make to accept God as existing we must accept that it is against God that we detemine our notions of immortality.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm » by Eyajwhynsos

drextin wrote:I had to double check to make sure we were still talking about immortality.

One could spend 20-30 years trying to achieve immortality through spiritualism and get hit by a bus only to be asked when they reach their other worldly destination "So, what did you do with your life?" your response "Used a good portion of it trying to become immortal.".........."Oh yeah? How'd that work out for ya?"

Lol, yeah I feel ya, but only a fool would spend anytime at all trying to achieve immortality as you say...."Sometimes the meaning of life is "live". But spending that time trying to reach a level of bliss is quite another thing and if immortality comes along with it then so be it.

Let the doctors and scientists figure it out. They already have isolated the gene that makes us grow younger. While it may be a long shot that it will be developed into anything that will be useful in our life time it still has better odds than anything else.

wow wow .... :nails:

Unless you were born immortal you will never be able to achieve immortality on your own. Only science or divine intervention can do that and neither one of them cares if you spent hours on breathing exercises or trying to connect your g-spot to your chi.

drextin, don't ya know that is the beauty of speculation, the ability to comix imaginaion and logic without the responsibility of proving it to anyone but your self...yes this is all conjecture but behind it may be more then a kernel of truth... we just might find the whole ear. Most people who have heard of the story of Gilgamesh rarely know of this brief line that utnapishtim says to him, it simply just isn't mentioned often...."so now, who can gather the gods on your behalf, (Gilgamesh), That you too may find eternal life which you seek? For a start, you mst not sleep for six days and seven nights."

WHY WHAT FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE STAYS AWAKE?

This is where I get the seven days, in the time of Sumer a day and a night were each divided into 12 hours so six days and seven nights =six and half days. I did some research and found a boy name Randy Gardner stayed awake for 11 days, yet he didn't become like the process I described he aged and is still alive but is older and such. Is it futile to search? Upon closer examination I notice that he did rest when he went for car rides though he did stay awake he physically rested, and when he did routine check up at the naval base to make sure he was still in good health. So at no time was he continuously constricting any muscle for six days and seven nights and I believe this is what Utnapishtim meant.

I say this because in those days they knew how to stay awake if need be based on their statues and images of themselves, lean slightly back making the body feel it is falling and you won't go to sleep... thing is this is hard as heck to do for 12 hours let alone 6 days, I know I tried it. It's a natural way of staying awake. But can some one constrict a muscle for that long, well first just resisting gravity alone would cause muscles to constrict isometrically. If Randy for 6.5 days sat up with out leaning on anything for any length of time or at all, then we might have gotten a different story. All I am saying is there is always a way, and there is always a reason some one says "there is always a way". Ya telling me with the amount of people on this forum that no one can figure a way to constrict a muscle with little to no effort? I'm sure if we continue to speculate we may find an answer or find something more then an answer.... :hugging:

Would ya believe I may have found a away and as of now have been up constricting a muscle for 24 hrs as of 5pm eastern time USA. I'm not saying I will go all the way, heck when i did 12 hours I thought I would go all the way and obviously failed miserably, but here I am with a different approach. Will I make it to a second day?
Last edited by Eyajwhynsos on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm » by Eyajwhynsos

lainn wrote:To attain immortality; i believe, would be to reach for something that we already have in our grasp. I do wonder though...if the same process discussed about constriction to bodily orgins that evetually have effects on our true complete structure has to be done in conjuncture with a constriction of our emotional state...wouldn't both have to be adjusted to create such a harmonic disruption and transformation?

Ya know I often wonder what I would emotionally feel like, how would I see the world if I were having a continous body orgasm or could directly feel gravity, or never lost consciousness infact just the opposite continue to gain consciousness in a way I can't imagine? I have to tell ya, that has to for me remain rhetorical. Until one actually crosses over and can attempt to relate, I don't think we'll ever know, it's like explaining what it is like to get high, no words would surfice because we all view words like feels good and real relaxed relatively, one doesn't truly know till they walk that path for themselves, excellent question/statement.

Ya gotta ask then if that is unknown, what if when ya cross over if ya cross over you become egocentric or see ya self as a servant of truth or justice, ETC., I mean if your body becomes perpetual then would not your emotional and or mental state become perpetual and whatever your truly perceive thoughts and ideas are for you are becoming real would you not perpetually unconsciously/consciously strive to be apart of that realism to make those thoughts and idea/L's a reality NO MATTER who or what or dare I say it, how....? :headscratch: :think:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 pm » by Kyo121

it's hard to use the past to find information on immortality.....specially when the life expectancy then was 30's years. If you life to 60 back then hell you're already more immortal in that sense then other people. If legend are to be taken seriously regarding immortality then almost always to obtain immortality the body that we were born with must either be altered dramatically or abandon all together.

Since we're on the topic of immortality, what do you guys think of the legend of the fountain of youth? i mean...as they say legend are almost always base on some truth. To clarify that not only is that legend found in Europe it's pretty popular in Asia as well.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 26, 2009 11:56 pm » by lainn

eyajwhynsos wrote:
lainn wrote:To attain immortality; i believe, would be to reach for something that we already have in our grasp. I do wonder though...if the same process discussed about constriction to bodily orgins that evetually have effects on our true complete structure has to be done in conjuncture with a constriction of our emotional state...wouldn't both have to be adjusted to create such a harmonic disruption and transformation?

Ya know I often wonder what I would emotionally feel like, how would I see the world if I were having a continous body orgasm or could directly feel gravity, or never lost consciousness infact just the opposite continue to gain consciousness in a way I can't imagine? I have to tell ya, that has to for me remain rhetorical. Until one actually crosses over and can attempt to relate, I don't think we'll ever know, it's like explaining what it is like to get high, no words would surfice because we all view words like feels good and real relaxed relatively, one doesn't truly know till they walk that path for themselves, excellent question/statement.

Ya gotta ask then if that is unknown, what if when ya cross over if ya cross over you become egocentric or see ya self as a servant of truth or justice, ETC., I mean if your body becomes perpetual then would not your emotional and or mental state become perpetual and whatever your truly perceive thoughts and ideas are for you are becoming real would you not perpetually unconsciously/consciously strive to be apart of that realism to make those thoughts and idea/L's a reality NO MATTER who or what or dare I say it, how....? :headscratch: :think:

Intresting enough.....self intrest as the principle of ones morality caught up in such a state reaks of disaster.....i figure that we as mortal humans, when procreating, never give much thought to the emotional state of each other during the act....and then when the child awakens screaming all hours of the night for no reason we are lost in the reasoning why.....i would say it is possible to loose oneself egocentrically; if and when the journey to this state of being is beggins...but ego is also a musle that has need to be constricted as well to exist ballance immortal...possibly.

I figure this.....the ultra gaseous mater 'ether' in the physical form is associated with the solids of the body...such as the structure of the body; the lifeforce ,'ether', which is etheric form is involved in the fluids of the body, called liquid ether...such as the bloodstream and the excreations of the ovaries and testies.

The spirit acts as a spark that ignites the life in the blood. The life produces a light, which appears as an auratic shell. It in-houses the soul which is the light messenger...this messenger transports information to the conscious and sub-conscious being. The spark of life triggers the mind, that pulls itself from the mental reservoir of intellect(makes me appriciate this moment in convers...even more)..which is governed by the oversoul that is connected by an etheric cord....All messages in light form travel through the cords of the mental reservoir..
......My beleif is that Etherians are the gaurdians of this reservoir of intellect called 'Akasha'(this is my beleif and i do not push it....i'm finding my own way...or manifastating it).

So....each being receives light messages in their DNA and RNAs from and through these beings, that ar responsible for triggering each moment of thought and action in their existance(could it be that we are already imortal, in a manner of speaking, and the ego is just a facet in the grand scheme in the search of knowing...or maybe just a mere reflection of what individually exist at the root of what ever is on the other side of that cord).....anyway.... i visualize a harmonious flow of energy and life in the form of light messages that must travel to each being....rendering each being's innerself etheric....hence ....we are already eternal but we are fooled into beleiving that what we are can only be attained through a promise that requires obedience and devotion.....thoughts like what you have presented would have been condemned in our past....one probabally would have had to face death.....what will happen when we realize that there is no immortality of body/flesh...and that we are as such already(i mean, who would really want to stay here in this place forever, that would be hell...but to condition the mind to control the inner workings and frequency of the cell...is woth exploring...breaking the limitations set by those things that define us as merely human)....fear would not exist....it would have no use...hence no control and death would be seen with different overstandings....

i'm sorry....conversations like this become like the formation of a root system.....it needs bottles of wine...or some really good cafe...

Initiate

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 am » by Elmajiko

IM GOING TO MAKE IT SIMPLE.

Immortality through spiritualism NEEDS TOTAL BALNCE, In my opinion we dont have that what we needright now to have balance with the planet and the planet is warped the fuk out in balance. As humans to have any control right know for what we have in our power to learn to its maximum capacity, to control our cells. We have to have start as a baby.

In my opnion why reach immortality now, to dystroy the planet faster. LEts clean our short lifes now befor we think of living longer. LOL

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 4:29 am » by Mep630

Have you ever consider the fact you all ready are immortal?! Maybe not immortal as you would think in your mind, but what if our souls are never destroyed, soon as you die here it moves on to a different realm and then eventually back in a big cycle.

As for the planet, if you really think about the scope of the universe, our planet would be less significant then a grain of sand. Nothing matters what happens on this planet.

Just my opinion...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 am » by Eyajwhynsos

elmajiko says
In my opnion why reach immortality now, to dystroy the planet faster. LEts clean our short lifes now befor we think of living longer. LOL

Good question/thought, I think and this is along the lines of those who believe we were genetically created/upgraded mess wit period. This is why I out line what I describe as not just words "I'm immortal" -other then living forever, not much else has changed- scenario. But I think if one is perpetually living then they would natural be enhancing their attention span, you wouldn't have herds of sheeple, you would have a population of actual intelligent beings, not just a facade.

I think the blame now is on us of course but it was the "mess wit us" that got us on this path. We are conservative by nature we should not exist in this type of society, we didn't create it we were placed in it and we have been struggling to maintain it with disasterous consequences. There are too many of us to go back to the natural way of living. The thing we might need on the other hand isn't so much "immortality" but a physical and or mental constant. With that automatically comes desire and one would not have to worry about being born with natural persistence and or desire.

You see I think our lack of desire or persistence or even lack of determination has to do with gaps that fill our knowledge, that is we see a problem and have a general idea of how to solve it, only a handful of us are able to go from a general idea of how to solve it, to a specific idea of how to solve it, and even fewer can natural go from a specific idea to actually implementing that idea. If you have a physical and or mental constant even if your tired of thinking of a solution your continuing to become more relaxed or more tense for instance, hence your perception there for would naturally continue to change thus ideas will still continue to poor fourth with little to no effort. Of course due to individuality we would have different degrees of desire, but as a race we would all have the desire to solve the most basic of our problems that seem to plaque us today.

I think the problem for some is immortality seems merely like a novel or fantastic idea that in the hands of say humans would do little to up lift us. If one were to say that human didn't live forever but merely continue to grow, how then would one percieve the concept of immortality. For me that is I think more along the lines of what I believe I don't want to be immortal I want to continue to physically and mentally grow, and if I wish to spiritual grow that is of course a choice I still have but the other two when I was born helped me alot, it's when I stopped growing that my desires begin to weaken...

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 am » by Vulcanic

imortals are very real lol trust me......

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext