Important Information for Playstation 3 Registered Users

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 pm » by Yuya63

I got an e-mail also. They did go into detail on the situation. I just hope they fix it soon, cause do play online often.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm » by Cosmonaut

I've seen this on a number of blogs and its confirmed as legit. All its basically doing is using the LAN feature in black ops and the program lets you share the access over the internet. Instructions in the video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue May 03, 2011 4:53 pm » by Cosmonaut

The crisis at Sony deepened on Tuesday as it admitted that an extra 25 million customers who played games on its Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) PC games network have had their personal details stolen – and that they were taken before the theft of 77 million peoples' details on the PlayStation Network (PSN).

The electronics giant said the names, addresses, emails, birth dates, phone numbers and other information from PC games customers were stolen from its servers as well as an "outdated database" from 2007 which contained details of around 23,400 people outside the US. That includes 10,700 direct debit records for customers in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain, Sony said.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/bl ... ertainment

Congratulations, Sony have now hit the 100million mark. So fucked up I genuinly am taken back by how poor their security is. To lose a hundred customer details is bad, to lose 100million is a fucking joke and to think the compensation will be a free game or something. I hope their share price hits the ground for years to come, this is a record breaking loss, at least in terms of information richness. Sony is a company I probably won't ever trust again and I hope they go bankrupt, this is an utter embaressment and there isn't a possible recovery from this.

That's it your data's gone, the best we can offer is getting our services back online and giving you a free game once everything's restored. - fuck off.

Previous